Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend

9
5 Comments 5
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Being in through the small city of Bellvue, I was anxious for some reason to visit my parents. Seems like as I got older, I was always so nervous to go home afraid to run into familar faces. Driving through the well groomed neighborhoods and tree-lined streets you would think that it was a perfect community. Bellvue was very deceiving. If you made a wrong turn, you were suddenly in run-down neighborhoods with grafitti on everything.

I was a home from college visiting my parents and I stopped at the local bar for a drink before heading on to my parents house. I ran into an old friend of mine just before I was about to leave. His name was Kyle and he was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. We spent some time catching up and made plans to hang out later that evening. After I had dinner the door bell rang. My heart jumped into my throat and the next thing I knew he was standing in front of me. We went downstairs to the basement to start a movie. We ended up watching "Almost Famous." 

Kyle was the type of guy that made every girl do a double take. He was tall, with dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes. His olive skin was tanned perfectly and he had a goatee that was just ask dark as his hair. His smooth chest was broad and I could see the outline of his muscles through his shirt. He had a beautiful smile that seemed to make his whole face glow. 

About ten minutes in to the movie, I looked over and caught him staring at me. He took his hand and carassed my face and told me how beautiful I looked. I couldn't beleive that after all this time and in to our adult years I could still feel that same feeling. I could hardly speak and I finally told him how he made me feel. After I got done he just gazed at me, looking in to me almost and he kissed me. All my nerves felt like they were going to jump out of my skin with excitment and I could feel my cotton panties begin to become damp. He reached around to the back of my neck and I slid my tongue around his. 

In my mind I couldn't beleive this was happening. After so long of dreaming of this, I almost did not know what to do. He sensed how uncomfortable I was and he layed me down on my back on to the couch. He kissed his way from behind my ear all the way to the neck line of my shirt. He looked up at me for permission and I leaned my head back as he kissed down the v-neck line. Reaching his hand up my shirt goose bumps raised on my skin. I had never felt such excitement before. Pulling my shirt up he kissed me from my navel up to my bra and playfully grabbed the center of it with his teeth and pulled just enough so the air blew across my nipples hardning them. Kissing up towards my neck I leaned down and kissed his forehead and his cheeks and our lips met again. 

Gently, he took off my shirt and un clasped my bra. Sitting back to look at my breasts, he told me I was the picture of perfection and resumed kissing me back down to my stomach. Leaning my head back again, he unbuttoned my shorts and began to slowly pull them down my legs. Only my white cotton panties remained. Kissing up my calf to my inner thigh, he grinned at the sight of my plump pussy under the soft fabric.

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

As he neared my tender pussy, I let out a sigh of anticipation. He grabbed the elastic with his teeth and pulled it from my stomach, he let go and then began to slowly kiss towards the sweetness that waited for him. 

Reaching under me, he pulled my panties off and kissed my inner thighs again, making me twitch from his lips. He gently kissed towards my sweet pussy and began to slick my wet clit. The shock of his tongue sent a wave of pleasure through me. Slowly, he spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside me and gently rubbed my clit with his finger. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him further into me. I could feel myself about to climax and I pushed him into me harder. When I came, I pushed down on to his face and I could see my juices running down the side of his face. He wiped his face and then kissed me so I could taste my sweetness. 

I rolled him over and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He was wearing grey boxer briefs. I could see how large his cock was through his boxers. I slid my hand down his chest and released his smooth cock. I kissed down his chest and in the soft crevass of his legs and to the base of his shaft. I ran my tongue all around it making my way to the tip. When I reached it, I slowly took all of him in my mouth and pushed my head down, taking all I could of him in. He was rather large, I would say about 8 inches. Holding back my gag reflex I reveled at the feeling of him. So smooth and soft. Moving faster, he held my head down almost forcing me in a gentle way to go further down. When I had him balls deep in my throat he let me come up and gazing at him, I went down agian. 

My pussy was so wet I could feel my juice run down my leg. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and grabbed his hand to tend to my aching need. As I straddled him, he began to rub the head of his cock onto my clit. I leaned my head back as he was doing this and begged him to fuck me. When he entered me, it was the most amazing feeling I had felt, he filled my tight pussy good and I began to tell him to fuck me hard. He grasped on to my hips, impaling me further on to him, and moved my hips back and forth. The movement made me almost instantly cum. I held firmly onto his chest as he moved me faster. I knew that at any moment I was not going to be able to hold back my climax for much longer. I looked down at him fucking me and as I was about to yell I was cumming, I felt him swell inside me, at that same moment I felt myself begin to climax. As our juices ran together we held each other and kissed. After we both caught our breath we looked at each other and smiled. I had told him that I had wanted to be with him for a long time but was waiting for the right time. 

This was the beginning of how our relationship changed. There are so many stories over the years I plan to record all of them. That day changed both of our lives and continues to transform even to this day. I can not wait to share how our past has shaped our lives for the future...

Published 
Written by loutwo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments