Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My beautiful wife part 2

"Teasing my wife after seeing men check her out"

8
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

One thing I love about my wife is her desire to be mine. I love how I’m the one she wants to belong to.

I especially love watching her get checked out by other guys and knowing she’s mine. Sometimes I let my imagination get the best of me and I picture her with someone else but she puts the worry to rest the minute we kiss. I can feel the spark run through my body when her lips touch mine.

We have just gotten home from dinner and I’ve been checking her out since we left. When she wasn’t looking I’d bite my lip thinking of all the things I was going to do to my beautiful wife later. She’s wearing a long skin-tight black dress that complemented every curve she had. Her long blonde hair gently waving past her breast. 

“My trophy wife,” I tease as we walk in the door. I push her into the wall, closing the door. I kiss her neck and yank at her dress. 

She giggles, “babe we’re barely inside."

I grab her neck gently and kiss her deeply. She lets out a moan as I squeeze her neck softly. I yank her dress up feeling the goosebumps on her skin as I rub her through her.

“No panties?” I ask slyly as I slip a finger inside her, “is my beautiful wife in a naughty mood?”

I don’t give her time to answer. I get on my knees and lift her legs up so she’s sitting on my shoulders as her back rests on the wall. She pulls her dress up and I bury my face into her warm pussy, licking and sucking gently. She moans in approval running her fingers through my hair, “baby,” she moans sweetly. Playfully. 

I look up seeing her bite her lips. She closes her eyes as my tongue fucks her so deeply I can taste everything she’s wanting. I set her down slowly standing back up and kissing her so she can taste herself. 

“Do you know how sexy you look tonight?” I ask biting her lip pressing her harder into the wall. I  pull away and yank her to me.

She smiles as she falls into my arms, “no idea,” she teases pushing me into the opposite wall. 

I lace my fingers in her hair and pull her back into a kiss. I can feel her eagerness growing. I yank her dress up her hips and she hops on mine, wrapping her legs around me. 

I grab her ass to hold her up as I carry her to the bedroom, lips locked the entire way.

I toss her on the bed and she quickly undresses. Her tits freed from the dress look so tasty I lick my lips watching her. 

She looks up at me and bites her lip again as she rubs herself. Moaning softly.

I strip down as she continues to pleasure herself, I climb to her on the bed pulling her to me by her long legs. 

“Mmmmm you look so tasty." I push a finger inside her as I crawl up her body, “wanna know how good I’m going to fuck you, baby?” 

She nods rocking her hips into my hand, her eyes fluttering. 

I smile leaning down to bite her stomach as I pump my hand into her gently. She holds my hand to her rocking her hips harder.

I smile knowing she could cum from this but what’s the fun in that?

I pull my fingers out and yank her down so she’s flat on the bed. 

I shuffle down her body and kiss the insides of her thighs, “baby, you’re so wet,” I run my tongue up her clit slowly. Moaning at the taste of her. 

BertaRobby1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BertaRobby1

She moans loudly and her back arches as she grabs her breasts. 

“So, so wet.” I look up at her and suck her clit gently, “you taste so good baby,” I look at her chest heaving. I smile and lick up her again slowly. “Mmm my mouth just wants to fuck you, baby,” I shove my mouth into her briefly, I hear her moan as she grabs my hair but I pull away. I climb up her body and kiss her deeply. She moans reaching down to stroke my already hard dick, “I want you,” she moans, “I want you to fuck me.”

I smirk and rub my dick on her wet pussy. “Fuck baby,” I moan letting the head slip in.

“Fuck me, love,” she begs pushing her hips up so I sink into her more, “make me scream for you.”

I push myself into her, feeling my cock stretch her. I lower my lips to her neck as I start pounding into her tight little cunt.

“God how are you so tight baby.” I thrust and she smiles up at me, “I almost feel bad fucking you so hard when you feel like this.” 

She bites my lip holding my face, “I love it when you're rough with me,” she moans softly, “I love it when you fuck me like your little whore,” she shoved her tongue in my mouth. Fuck she was going to make me cum. 

“Fuck baby,” I thrust into her feeling myself rub against her clit while I penetrate her deeper.

“Come on baby,” she moans cheering me on, “I saw your face when that guy checked me out tonight...”

I thrust faster, getting possessive over her just thinking about it.

“Make me yours baby,” she runs her nails on my back, “fuck me like I belong to you.”

I grab her throat and kiss her hard, “you do belong to me.” 

She smiles as I fuck her with all my power. The bed shakes and she screams with pleasure. I can feel myself close.

As wet as she is I can feel her tight pussy resist me. It feels amazing. 

I roll her on top of me grabbing her waist as she thrusts and grinds on me fast. I feel the beads of sweat on her hips and I run my hand up to her breasts. Messaging her perfect tits as she closes her eyes with pleasure.

“I fucking love you,” I moan putting a hand to her face.

She smiles looking down as she gently bites my hand, “I love you too,” she moans softly.

I suddenly see her face change as her chest heaves. “Baby,” she moans in a tone that lets me know she’s there.

I sit up and grab her roughly pulling her close, bouncing her on me hard. “What baby? Huh? You gonna cum for me,” I say cheering her on. I kiss her deeply as we fight for control of her rhythm. I grab her arms and pin them behind her back with one hand, and thrust up into her.

“God baby,” she moans in almost a scream. 

“Cum baby. Just fucking cum,” I demand just as I feel her cunt quiver on me, her kiss is broken by her intense scream. 

I smile as the heat of her body radiates against me. I let go of her arms and hold her hips and help her finish her orgasm. My cum shoots out of me and I bite her shoulder as we fuck out the intensity of our orgasms.

We fall onto the bed. I hold her on my chest and stroke her hair as she pants, ur sweaty bodies meshing together. 

She leans up and kisses me deeply, making my cock flex inside her.

“You know I’m yours, baby,” she says sweetly before she lays back down and nuzzles me. I squeeze her, it was never a concern.

 

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments