Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mutual Cravings

"The first encounter. Just a few hours before, when she had parked her car."

25
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

She had exited the car and locked up. And cursed as she had looked at her feet; sneakers. But, she did remember her performance shoes were somewhere in the car. Bending over into the crevices to find them, her tight black pants-clad arse was sticking up and out of the door opening. 

She heard a group of men approaching. Their chatter stopped abruptly as they were passing behind her admiring her backside, and continued on directly after. “Awesome, winning first impressions are everything, “ she grumbled to herself as she made her way to the entrance of the conference building.

Entering the foyer, a beeline of people were signing in for the various workshops. She towered over the other people in her five-inch bejewelled plateau heels. The odd look up and down went unnoticed as she was texting home to check if her son had remembered to take his swimming gear to the birthday party. Her ears pricked up, however, when one of the voices she had heard in the car park asked,  "And? Did you find what you were looking for?"  She looked up from her phone. The man in the line next to her smiled a cheeky smile at her. 

"Yes. Yes I did," she answered, looking back down at her phone. 

Leaning into her, he added softly, "Nice shoes."

She laughed. This guy had an eye for detail.

"They were all the way under my chair," she whispered back complicitly. 

"Very alluring," he winked. 

They joked about the cringy ‘Hello, my name is’ labels, and then went their separate ways to see their first speakers. She felt his eyes on her. It made her arch her back and walk away in a slow Jessica Rabbit sway,  knowing he'd recognise she was teasing him.

The morning went by quickly, and when she went for lunch in the buffet room she caught his eyes on her once again. He sat in his group, and as he was talking he followed her every step across the room until she joined some acquaintances. She noticed he had a very good body under that suit as she looked him in the eye provokingly. He smiled at her as she sat down. Still looking at him, she slowly stripped off her fitted cardi and adjusted the shirt underneath over her breasts. It got him looking away. She was turned on, knowing she had caught his attention like that.

The day finished, her brain fried but inspired; she said goodbye to some people and made her way back to the car. Her hotel was just down the road and she couldn't wait to have a shower.

Going up in the lift from the car park she peeled off the cringy name tag. The lift stopped to let some people enter. She saw a glimpse of the busy hotel bar, where most conference go-ers were clearly flocking for food and drinks. Maybe later, she thought. She walked to her room and took off her platform dance shoes before even entering. Wiggling her toes on the carpet, she realised she must have dropped the tag as she chucked her shoes by the door. She started undressing to have that shower when she heard that knock on the door.

--------

The door slammed shut. Recovering from her initial surprise, she wasted no time and ferociously kissed him, frantically undoing his belt and pulling him along to the bed behind her. They fell backwards onto the bed, which snapped them out of the passionate welcome to stop and look at each other. Still smiling at her, he took the pause to sit up and slowly loosen his belt. Opening his pants unhurriedly, he looked down at her hornily. She bit her lower lip when she saw how hard he was already. He pulled her down by her thighs so he could reach her better. 

"I love this. Now take it off," he said, trying to slide down her bra’s straps in vain. She undid the front closing bra for him, and as her boobs tumbled out he bent down and sucked her nipples. She moaned. Encouraged, he continued kissing her breasts and then up to her neck. She was writhing with pleasure and tried to push his pants down with her feet. He smiled at her impatience and sat up once again to take them off. She pushed her knickers down and used her feet to quickly take them off entirely. 

Stretching out, legs slightly apart, she gave him her most cheesy ‘come hither’ smile. He grinned. Starting from her thighs and looking at her, he left a wet trail with his tongue, slowly licking her downy skin, pausing between her legs. She shuddered in anticipation but he only inhaled deeply, then continued his teasing journey upwards, until his tongue circled her hard nipples again. She could feel his quivering erection above her groin. Folding her legs around him she used her body weight to topple him over and sit on top. 

“I really didn’t expect I’d have you to myself today,” she announced, looking down at him with a naughty smile. She lifted her hips, then lowered herself ever so slowly over his throbbing cock. He closed his eyes, enjoying every tight centimetre. She began to move. Rocking back and forth slowly as she steadied herself on his chest. They both couldn't help but moan softly at this intense feeling they'd been longing for all day.

His hands went up to her breasts and as they played with her, she picked up the pace. She was in a trance and his cock stiffened even further when he saw how into him she was. Grabbing her hips he pushed her onto him more firmly. A groan escaped as he did. They were grinding rhythmically, working up a good sweat. Then she slowed, prolonging the unpreventable, squeezing her pelvic muscles for added pleasure, looking at him.

“How did you find me?” she asked, as she tilted her head coquettishly. 

He lifted her away from his throbbing cock and turned her over onto her knees in one smooth motion. Smack! Then another arrived straight after. Smack! She gasped as the pain ebbed away and she slowly felt the imprint of his hand appear on her butt cheek. 

“There, a little punishment for what you put me through today.“ He smiled, looking at her raffishly. “The label,” he added. 

Her ass filled his hand as he grabbed it, full and muscly. He smacked her once more, enjoying the vibration of her cheeks in his hand, the burn that he too now felt in his own hand. 

“But I thought you were enjoying being teased...?” she replied with feigned wistfulness, bracing herself for another. Instead, she was surprised to feel both his hands slide up her ribs stopping at her hips. He slid his hard cock between her lips, not entering her. She was so fucking horny and wet. She had enjoyed every single smack, he could tell, and he enjoyed the slipperiness and her eagerness for him.

He rubbed his pole slowly and deliberately, gathering her juices and aiming for that hard little clit of hers. God he was horny, and he clawed her butt and smacked it again before entering her in an impulsive thrust. She moaned, and he fucked her hard until the initial voraciousness of their desire had flattened a little.

Spending a moment to take in the sights, he saw his handprints still clear on her arse. He enjoyed the tension of making her wait for what he was going to do next. He caressed her back, her arse, and back up to her thighs and her pussy. He ran his fingers over her lips, touching his cock inside her and feeling her wetness as he pulled out. He moved up and lay down beside her, with her still on all fours.

His cheek touched her luscious arse, as he continued playing with her pussy - fingers inside, sliding along her length, then pushing right inside. His other hand cupped a breast and squeezed. He found her nipple with finger and thumb and gave a sharp pinch then back to massaging her boob, hoping it would make her even wetter.

Little love bites as he fingered her, then he withdrew his hand from her pussy and ran his fingers through her hair. He combed her scalp with his fingers, then twisted her mane around his hand. He pulled her by the hair away from the pillows and towards his dripping schlong. Now kneeling on the bed she took him into her mouth. With gentle decisiveness he fucked her mouth slowly, holding her head with both hands. It made his cock even harder. Her mouth was eager, her tongue was like a butterfly, he loved he had her that hungry for his cock. 

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

He moaned. It encouraged her to do better. To follow the swollen veins on his pulsating cock. She stuck the tip of her tongue inside his meatus, she licked slowly back down his knob, until she was back where he had guided her before. She felt how his balls had tightened in his arousal. His hands massaged her scalp aimlessly as she felt his hips move, wanting more of her wet lips, wanting her mouth to engulf him. Her hands gently cupped his balls now, her tongue was working in a steady sucking and licking motion, her lips tightly around his now beastly girth. ”Oh fuck...” he moaned. He clenched his fists, her hair still in his hand, she wanted him to cum. 

She moved her body to have better access, her pussy touched his leg as she did, leaving a wet trail. It made him greedy to feel her. He reached out to her slit and felt how wet she was for him. It was all he needed, the one hand around her ponytail as if the reins of a horse, and his other sliding between her lips, feeling her desire for him. He bucked his hips up to her mouth, she took him as deep as she could, her tongue and lips never losing their rhythm. She felt him go larger even, his balls tighten, and his load travel through the length of his cock, into her mouth, where she savoured its taste before swallowing every single drop. 

For a while, they lay side by side, though in reverse positions. She rested her head on his thigh, enjoyed the smell of his groin, felt his fingers play absentmindedly with the juices that were still dripping from her pussy. Relaxed in the afterglow of his orgasm, he left little kisses on her soft belly.

He lazily explored the depths of her vagina with his fingers, feeling the interior flesh of her body. He wasn't trying to turn her on, just enjoying her flesh, how it felt to his touch. He drew little circles around her clit, enjoying the sight of it poking out from her folds. He pressed index and middle fingers into her flesh on either side, making it poke out more. Tongue leaving wet strokes on her lower belly, while his fingers continued to press and tease. 

It made him fully hard again. He marvelled over the fact she had this effect on him as he sat up to recline against the headboard. He pulled her in, to sit back against him, between his spread legs. He brushed her long blonde hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck, and wrapped his arms around her, one hand cupping a boob and the other caressing down her side and belly towards her hot crotch.

Then, teasingly changing direction, he felt her up the other side instead. Her other boob, aiming straight for her nipple and rolling it. She sighed, felt herself lean into him more, offering her neck, moving her legs slightly up as she dealt with the pang of disappointment that came when the hand didn't go where anticipated. The mirror on the dresser in front of them was small. But she caught his eye. And as they stared at each other intently for a second or so, she saw and felt him move his fingers.

She watched and felt him roll her nipples between them. Fuck, this made her horny. Her legs moved once again, unable to stay put, as she felt her arousal rise. Slowly, gently, decisively he played with those sensitive gummies. He looked in the small mirror again, saw her chest heaving, the pink gummies so enticing between his fingers. He wanted to suck them. He knew what it would do to her. 

He caught her eye again. As they looked at each other he started to kiss her neck again, she responded by spreading her legs for him. Slowly. How he adored the look of her pink folds. Everything was so pink, now so aroused, so flushed with blood, so fuchsia. Her gummy nipples, those folds... the little pebble he was hoping to lure out. She stirred when he pinched slightly harder.

She sighed when he licked and traced the nape of her neck. He watched as her legs kept stirring, her dancers' feet restless over the cool hotel linen. Her legs open. Was that a glistening? He continued his exploration. At which point would the rhythm change? At which point would this need to become something entirely different? There it was. A bead of raunchy lust. He watched it slowly trickle down between her cheeks.

"Spread, baby," he breathed. "Spread more."

She did, and as she looked in that little mirror she saw his pupils dilate as he finally saw her clit poke its shy little head out. She was ready. 

Both hands glided down from her boobs. Her crotch was open, waiting for him. He still did not touch what was beckoning. He grabbed her thighs instead. Pulled them up higher, opening her more, watching as he saw another trickle of her juices drip down her pink slit. She was so, so horny for him now. So, so wet for him. His grip softened, his fingers gently teasing towards the centre now. She mewled in anticipation.

Forming a diamond shape with his hands he moved his fingers closer and around her seeping pussy. Gently pushing the juicy folds inwards, still not touching what she was now silently but furiously demanding. Her fiery eyes caught his’ again in the mirror, her mouth was parted and he could feel and hear her hot breath intensify as he slowly but steadily squeezed her lips together. Extracting yet another trickle, opaque and creamy this time. 

This time she was lucky. Using one finger he gathered up her precum, slowly moving from her anus back up. He looked at her again as he hesitated a second or two at the top, smiling as she shot an incredulous look at him in the mirror, and then pushed on her eager clit. She arched, her perky nipples pushing forward. He took one with the other hand as he now rhythmically circled her horny hard pebble. She moaned. God, he loved how she moaned for him. 

“Don’t stop,“ she begged. 

He didn’t. He wouldn’t. He savoured how her body responded to his fingers, how she mewled and moaned at his kisses and caresses. He got harder. The sight of her body reacting was hot and he brought his hand down to her thigh and slid into her soaking wet hole as he still circled her clit with the other. Her hips were moving, her breathing quickening. She was close. And he felt she was his as she arched and collapsed on his fingers, and fell into his embrace. He pumped his fingers into her as she convulsed in his arms, a long, slow orgasm rolling through her.

He didn’t leave her any time. He pulled her back and onto his lap and pushed his cock deep into her, running his hands over her body, enjoying the sensation of her pussy enveloping his cock. Unable to thrust in this position, he put a hand on the back of her neck and pushed her forward.

He held her head down against the duvet as he began pumping into her, fucking her. He pulled her legs a little wider apart to give him better access and pulled back on her hips as he plunged deep, deep inside her. Her round arse was just too inviting. He grabbed it while he rhythmically fucked her. He relished the sensation of thumping her with his pelvis, pumping her pussy with his cock.

From time to time she’d arch up. Her strong back muscles formed a deep groove over her back, through which beads of sweat were now slowly trickling down. He could grab a fistful of her hair, but instead, his fingers slid up to her throat. As he held her, feeling her breath, her heart on his fingertips, he was in awe. This strength, this vulnerability. 

He was getting ready to cum. He wanted her to look into his eyes as he did it. He pulled out and flipped her over, spread her legs apart and thrust into her again. Warm, wet, open, inviting. She looked up at him. Gently he put a hand across her throat again and looked back, deep into her eyes. She arched her head back, offering yet more of her neck, every single nerve now erogenous. He felt her offer her whole body. He felt how much she wanted him. He felt it boil up within him and erupt. He came, he came roaring, flooding her pussy with his semen, staring right into her eyes.

Loosening his grip, he bent over and kissed her face, then kissed her neck slowly rolling off and beside her. Exhausted, they lay there, listening to their breathing. Smelling that musky smell that hot sex had.

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments