Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr M: His First Client

"A story's of a male escort's first time."

12
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This was his first time, his first encounter. That’s what they called it on the forum room. Of course he was nervous but he was sure she was far more. They had met at the hotel bar. She was a short girl; skin so pale like milk and reddish ginger hair that cascaded down her neck and shoulders. She was younger than he expected. At first he thought the girl at the bar was not the one but she fitted the description that she gave of herself. She had insisted that no photo to be exchanged. No more than twenty five he guessed. She was petite and cute. He had not expected his first to be attractive, and if anything it made his nerves worse.

She was sipping a half pint glass filled with a dark liquid that he assumed was coke, most likely mixed with a spirit of some kind. She didn’t appear to be intoxicated. That was another one of his nightmares to deal with; a drunken girl.

He slipped on to a bar stool next to her without looking at her. The barman approached and rum on the rocks was ordered. The alcohol smoothed his nerves. He took a napkin from the nearest dispenser, took out his pen from the blue suit jacket he wore and scribbled three words. He placed the pen on top of the napkin and passed it in front of the redhead.

She took it, wrote three more words and placed a room key on top. She slid the napkin back to him. The petite girl drained her drink, got up quickly and strolled out the door. He could see through the glass in the door that she was ascending the stairs.

Hello Miss D, Hello Mr M. That’s all that was written. This had all been prearranged online. The key was a small yell lock key tied on to a small plank of wood with the numbers 153 written. Mr M finished his drink, snatched up the key and set off to the room.

He didn’t knock and just walked straight in. The room was by far not the cheapest in the hotel. The wall paper was high quality and the bed was a four poster. There she was lying on her back in the centre of the bed. A light loose night gown was clinging to her petite body and her legs were bare.

Mr M stripped off his blue jacket and placed it over a nearby chair. He pulled off his leather shoes and tucked them neatly to one side. His eyes were fixed on Miss D and she stared back at him. Words didn’t need to be spoken. He took steps towards the bed.

Mr M climbed on to the bed on all fours, stalking his way towards her. He slid his hands around her petite waist, pulling her to him and in one move her smooth legs were wrapped around his body and their lips were locked in a passionate kiss. Tongues swirled around their mouths. Mr M’s hands explored Miss D’s delightful body. The night gown was so thin he felt every inch of her body through the material. There was no bra underneath, just a pair of peach knickers.

Her hands fought past the passion of their sexual play. She began to unbutton his white shirt. Once the last button was undone Mr M broke off their passion and he flung off the cotton shirt. She ran her hands up his chest, running a finger around his tattoo.

He took her hands and pinned them above her head and held them there as he devoured her neck with his lips, tongue and teased her nips with his teeth. Miss D let out a groan as she closed her eyes in the pleasure she was receiving.

Mr M worked his way lower down the length of her neck to her shoulders, kissing as he went. He started to rub his crotch between her legs pushing the bulge in his chinos against the peach French cut knickers that she wore. He released her hands and he began to work his was lower, kissing the fabric of her night gown. His tongue left it wet and moist as he worked his mouth lower and lower.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69



He began again at her left heel, kissing and licking along the length of her calf, shin and knees. He swapped to the right heel and began again. Just as he moved on to her thigh, he looked up at her, looking into her brown eyes. She pulled up her night gown as he moved along her thighs, wetting them with his tongue and lips.

She pulled back the night gown to her chin, revealing her small breasts with erect nipples. Mr M moved onto her knickers, her hot wetness radiating from her snatch. He tasted her through the fabric; his tongue lavished her groin, soaking the underwear. He pulled the cloth to one side and licked her slit. She was shaven smooth and her sweet nectar was delightful.

Miss D moaned she was enjoying her pleasuring and that she couldn’t resist herself from being loud. The sodden knickers where pulled off and her legs were shaking. He dived back to her aroused area and began to dance his tongue around her clit. She let out a longer moan this time; softer but longer. The bed sheets were scrunched up in her hands as waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Mr M moved his index finger into her wet hole. He kept the dance of his tongue on her clitoris, but gently moved his finger in a rhythm inside of her sweet tunnel. She was panting by now. He was working his magic, sending shocks of ecstasy up her body. She could feel it in every inch of her body. Her body arched and she continued her moan, her cry of passion and pleasure filled the hotel room and she came hard. He tasted her cum instantly. It was a glorious taste, it was so hot. He clamped her legs over his head and pushed him away.

“Fuck me,” she commanded.

Mr M pulled himself off the bed and removed his remaining clothes, slipped something on and re-embraced Miss D. She had removed her night gown and lay there completely naked with her legs apart, inviting him to enter her.

His hands fondled her breasts. Brushing her nipples, he continued with his lips around her erect nipple, his tongue toying with the stiffness. She reached round, grabbing his buttocks pulling him close, indicating that the foreplay was done. Guiding his member with his right hand into her wet love cave she moaned deeply as he began a rhythmic thrust into her.

Her knees graced his backside as he lunged his manhood deeper into her soaking delight. His sack pounded against her as he increased his speed and intensity. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled his mouth to her lips. Her tongue darted around his mouth. She had taken control now.

“Take me from behind,” she whispered to him.

He gave her a final kiss and pulled out of her. He roughly flipped her onto her front and parted her legs. Her rear end perked up, slightly raising itself. Mr M grabbed it with both hands and moved his erection between her two mounds, sliding his cock deep into her welcoming lady entrance. She moaned and pushed herself against his thighs. He ran his fingers down her back as he thrust himself in and out of her, feeling the wetness of her glistening parts. She moaned louder as he fucked her harder.

Her hands wrapped in the bed sheet as wave of pleasure crashed over her. She tingled from head to toe. She bit down hard into the hotel’s bed sheets as Mr M came. He let out an almighty groan as he spent his load. She felt him flex his cock as he basked in the pleasure of his orgasm. He pulled out of her and she twisted round panting as she lay there naked, running her hands all over her body. 

He got up, dressed collected the envelope that was on the table, walked to the door and opened it. He looked back for one last look at Miss D and then left, shutting the door behind him.

Published 
Written by Mr_M
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments