Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mountain Getaway

"Matt and Lucy finally meet for a getaway to a mountain villa."

11
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was a cold winter night at the villa Matt had rented for a week at a mountain lodge resort in Park City. 

That afternoon, Lucy had flown into Salt Lake and Matt had picked her up at the airport. Their greeting had been enthusiastic and gleeful. Lucy had jumped into Matt’s arms outside security for a warm embrace, and a long, lingering kiss. Lucy, a petite and curvy short-haired, brown-eyed brunette, wore comfy black leggings, a soft hoodie, and Ugg winter boots.

Matt — a lean, broad-shouldered five-foot-ten, with close-cropped grey hair, blue eyes, and a body shaped by years of distance running — greeted her in a navy flannel, dark blue jeans, and brown Gore-Tex boots. Matt and Lucy had met online several months before, and chatted for hours on end, but this was their first time in each other’s actual, physical presence.

As they drove to Park City, Matt and Lucy had talked, kept their hands upon one another’s thighs — in constant contact — and were eager to finish the drive and embrace once again. Matt told Lucy about the cocktail hour later that day at the resort and dinner reservations he had made at the resort restaurant so they would not have to stray far from their villa.

When they finally arrived at the resort, Matt had grabbed Lucy’s bag in one hand, Lucy’s hand in the other, and led her to their villa, which was truly a mountain escape. On the first floor, the entryway opened into a great room and den with a fireplace and vaulted ceiling extending to the second floor. 

Railroad beams crossed the ceiling, and the room exuded rustic comfort. Adjacent to the great room was a modern, refinished kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, and French glass doors that opened onto a deck overlooking the landscape. On the second floor, above the kitchen was a master suite with a king-sized bed, more railroad beams along the ceiling, and the rustic coziness that flowed with the great room, contrasting with the modern kitchen.

Like the kitchen, the master bedroom had double French doors opening to a small deck with a hot tub nestled in the corner, offering views of the nearby mountains. A spacious bathroom with a separate, raised tub and an open shower, adjoined the bedroom above the entryway. 

As soon as they entered the villa and the door closed behind them, Matt dropped Lucy’s bag, pinned her to the back of the door, their mouths met, and their tongues brushed together in a delicate, erotic and sensual dance. First, their coats fell to the floor at their feet, and then Lucy’s fingers slid into Matt’s shirt, across his abdominal muscles and over his chest. Matt, in turn, had tugged Lucy’s sweater over her head, unclasped her bra, and tugged it off her arms to fall to the floor alongside the coats.

Lucy’s chest heaved when Matt’s thumb grazed her nipples. She pulled his shirt off, their chests bare against one another, and their kiss deepened. For each, the other’s fingers on their flesh raised a trail of goosebumps, energy, passion and heat.

As the intensity deepened with each passing moment, Lucy unbuckled Matt’s pants so that her fingers could find the source of her hunger and need. Matt gasped when Lucy’s nimble fingers finally brushed against his shaft. Their foreheads together, they locked eyes as Lucy’s fingers wrapped around him and stroked. They gasped together, eyes locked upon one another. Matt’s fingers curled into the waist of Lucy’s leggings as he kissed her neck, and her thumb pressed against the vein at the front of his shaft.

Lucy’s fingers stroked Matt’s cock while his lips brushed against the tender flesh of her neck. Lucy leaned her head back against the door as Matt peeled off her leggings and thong. He stepped out of his boots and tugged hers off. Combined, they were a bundle of heated, naked, heaving flesh pinned together at the threshold of their cozy retreat.

Lucy stroked Matt’s cock again as their lips met and their kiss deepened. Her legs instinctively stepped apart to welcome Matt’s fingertips crawling up the flesh of her inner thigh. She had shaved off her landing strip just prior to leaving for the airport, and her lips were soft, tender, warm and bare when Matt’s fingers found and caressed them. Lucy gasped again, this time more deeply, when Matt’s finger gently parted her labia and the tip of his finger grazed her tingling clit.

Lucy’s fingers and palm cupped Matt’s balls and she wondered whether he would take her then and there. She hoped so. She whimpered when he pulled away. But it was not for long, as he led her a short distance in front of the fireplace at the center of the den. The vaulted ceiling in the room opened up the space as they stood bare in the center of the cavernous but cozy room. 

Matt guided Lucy back onto the couch, leaned over her, and kissed her deeply, yet again. Matt parted Lucy’s legs, her knees raised and heels on the edge of the couch. She was wide open to and for him. Matt was hungry, yet at the same time deliberate and unhurried. 

Lucy’s fingers returned to Matt’s rigid cock and stroked it purposefully. Her thumb dipped into and spread the bead of fluid that had formed at the tip. “Mmmm,” Matt gasped as he reveled at Lucy’s touch. “You want that?” he whispered in her ear. 

Lucy looked into his eyes and simply nodded. Matt’s fingers returned between her thighs, and his finger expertly penetrated her, drawing another deep gasp from her pursed lips, followed by a slow, cooing moan. His finger gently penetrated and emerged, stroking and caressing her, finding her swollen clit. He whispered again,  “And you want me to have this?” Again, Lucy simply nodded, her body squirming at Matt’s touch, his body rigid and heated and hard at hers.

“Mmmm,” Matt softly groaned again at Lucy’s ear, as he slid his fingers around hers and guided her own hand to her warm, wet pussy. He nibbled her earlobe, and traced his tongue along her neck.

“Touch yourself for me,” Matt said. “Show me what I do to you while I get this fire lit.” Matt glanced over at the fireplace, where embers glowed from a fire he put out before he had gone to pick her up. Lucy moaned, not caring much about the fire, wanting him then and there, but Matt was deliberate and she yielded.

Matt stood over her, and Lucy whimpered as he stood, pulling away from her. She looked impishly and hungrily into his eyes while her fingers stroked her warm pussy and Matt watched. 

“Forget the fire,” Lucy pleaded. “Light me,” she added, reaching up with her leg to drag her toes against his stiff, upright rod. Matt shivered at the touch of her toes along his shaft and against his balls.

For a moment, Lucy was sure Matt was going to take her right then and there, but he closed his eyes and collected himself. A grin spread across his face. 

“Be patient, my dear,” he told her. Matt leaned over to kiss her and briefly plug her taut, tender nipple before moving to the fireplace, arranging logs, and stoking the fire until the coal embers produced a licking flame rising from the wood.

Lucy’s eyes moved over Matt’s body as he worked. The benefit of years of distance running was apparent in the muscles of his calves, his thighs, his buttocks, and a waist more like a twenty-five-year-old than a man of half a century.  His work done, Matt turned to look at Lucy, her eyes upon him, as her fingers and naked body obliged his request, stroking and caressing herself. Her body moved upon and against the couch as her body cried out for more of his attention.

When Matt stood and the flames rose in the fireplace, Lucy’s eyes twinkled as she slipped down from the couch and over to Matt. Her form was sensual — feline, perhaps — as she crawled toward and in front of him upon the thick rug by the fire.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

As Matt looked down at Lucy, her eyes smiled up at him. Her fingers palmed the belly side of his cock while her lips kissed up the vein and then slid over the crown. The fire crackled and the shadows of flames silhouetted their bodies as Lucy gripped the base of Matt’s shaft in her hand and slid her lips down over him. Lucy took his cock into her mouth, and bathed it with her wandering tongue.

Lucy’s clit pulsed as her ministrations on Matt’s cock produced a deep groan of pleasure. She was making him hungry, and she knew it. She felt powerful. Sexy. Wanted. Hot. The tip of her tongue wiped another bead of fluid that had formed upon and leaked from his tip.

As their eyes locked, Matt gasped, “So... fucking... good,” but then was unable to form more words. Matt’s fingers cupped Lucy’s chin, and her fingers continued stroking his heated flesh. Matt leaned down and kissed her again. The fire crackled as their lips met and tongues danced.

Matt moved to the floor, lay on his back, and pulled Lucy over him, her thighs straddling his head. Her fingers never left his cock. Lucy felt Matt’s strong hands on her buttocks, pulling her to his mouth. She moaned with her head tilting back when Matt’s tongue brushed along the tender flesh of her thigh and then against her swollen lips. After gently exploring her folds with his lips and tongue, Matt’s mouth suddenly began feeding upon her with increasing intensity. His hunger was profound and apparent when his tongue darted between her lips and grazed her clit. His lips surrounded her tender button, sucking upon it just as she had sucked Matt’s cock.

Lucy leaned forward to lick Matt’s rigid dick again before tossing her head back once more, moaning when his tongue darted from her clit inside her silky warmth. She wanted to suck him but found she couldn’t focus as her hips began to move, grinding herself against Matt’s hungry mouth. Instead, she held onto his cock with her hand, almost as if to remain anchored. Lucy swiped Matt’s penis with occasional licks as she released her passion and began grinding against his mouth.

“That’s it,” Matt encouraged, pulling his lips away from her for a moment. "Fuck my mouth, Lucy.”

“Matt!” she moaned in response. His hands grabbed her ass tighter, sealing her pussy to his mouth, and his head raised up to feast on her. 

Obliging his command, she closed her eyes, saw stars, and began a frenzied bucking of her hips, fucking his mouth. She ground her clit against his swarming tongue before the sensations overwhelmed her. 

As sensations deep inside her crested and exploded, Lucy let go and fed Matt the fruit of her passion. Heat raced across her flesh and her clit pulsed. The moans of orgasm rushed from her diaphragm, through her chest, and out of her pursed lips. For several moments, the orgasm coursed over and through her body. Lucy rocked over and against Matt’s mouth before shivering, shuddering, and collapsing atop him, her body trembling.

After a moment of recovering and collecting herself, Lucy turned and lay beside Matt on the thick rug. While her fingers encircled his shaft and stroked, she pressed her lips to his. Matt’s cock was so thick and heated and rigid and hard. For her. Because of what she did to him. A shiver spread over and through her body as she contemplated and felt the intensity of his desire for her.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, stroking his hot dick, and kissing the lien of his chin to his hear, it was Lucy’s turn to whisper. 

“Matt...” she whispered, her fingers agilely gliding along his cock.

“Matt...” she whispered again, kissing his neck and his earlobe.

“Matt...” she repeated, cupping his balls in her fingers, “... fuck me.”

“Fuck me,” she continued, “with this big cock.”

“Fuck me,” she repeated, making a steady stroke of his full length before rolling off him, moving to her knees on the rug, and looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes shone bright and alive, his reflected intensity and hunger back intense back at her.

Matt moved behind Lucy, and she shivered as he drew just a fingertip slowly down her spine. When he slid his hands over her hips, her knees moved instinctively apart to welcome him.

Lucy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip when she felt Matt’s heated dick press against her wet lips. The breath rushed from her chest as she anticipated his penetration — his presence within her.

Time stopped for a moment, as Matt lingered against her but did not move. Just when Lucy was ready to plead, Matt’s weight sunk forward and his cock glided readily inside her. Matt groaned, and Lucy sharply gasped, as his heat penetrated her and her pussy gripped his swollen shaft. 

Matt leaned over her, and Lucy turned her head to meet his lips in a kiss as they held still for a moment, his cock buried inside of her. The kiss broke when Matt’s hips began moving, his cock slowly withdrawing and then pumping. Matt moaned as Lucy gripped him and she gasped as heat flooded her body. Matt thrust harder, and Lucy’s fingers gripped the thick rug. Her breasts swayed when his hips smacked against her buttocks, the flesh rippling from the impact.

For the next several moments, time slowed, as their bodies rocked and crashed against one another. Moans filled the cavernous room, and the shadows of flames licked their bodies while Matt fucked Lucy just as she had asked. As she needed. As he craved. Just as suddenly as time had slowed, it seemed to speed up. Their motions grow desperate as their bodies impacted one another. Matt’s cock swelled further inside her, and Lucy’s pussy contracted around him. 

The smacking of their bare skin against one another was audible with the powerful thrusts.

Both groaned, as Matt’s cock thrust forward to full depth, setting forth explosions within Lucy’s body. As she gasped and moaned and bucked beneath him, an orgasm erupted from deep within her. She felt Matt’s cock twitch, as his balls tightened, and they moaned together as his heat flooded her core. Burst after burst erupted within her, and her contracting pussy milked his throbbing dick, sperm pooling deep inside. When Lucy’s body stopped shuddering, and Matt’s tensed body softened, his balls having been drained, they collapsed on the floor together, in front of the fire.

Afterward, they had rested together for several moments, had a drink, showered together, and gotten dressed for the cocktail hour and dinner. Beneath a long coat, Lucy wore a black dress with shearling winter boots. Matt wore a heavy sweater over dark jeans and his same Gore-Tex boots. 

At the cocktail hour, they enjoyed a drink and kept mostly to themselves. They also met the occupant of the neighboring condo, a man named Paul, who told them that he was staying there alone. He had rented the place several months ago for an escape with his girlfriend before she ran off with an old flame. He had decided to keep the rental anyway and spend a few days decompressing and enjoying the slopes at Park City before moving on with his life.

Lucy had been surprised to hear Paul’s girlfriend had run off from him. Paul was a good-looking man in his late thirties, was well-dressed, owned an outdoors business in Colorado, stayed in great shape, and had an easy nature about him despite his recent travails. In fact, if she had not been with Matt, she could easily have fallen for a guy like Paul. Matt and Lucy wished Paul well, told him they’d see him on the slopes the next day, and suggested a drink later in the week. Next, they headed over to an elegant and well-earned dinner at the resort restaurant, just steps away from their condo.

Published 
Written by OptimisticThoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments