Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning visitor

15
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
870 words 870 words
My phone beeps. It's 6:05am. I pick it up and see it is a text from Don. 

"Good morning, beautiful. Want some company?" It says.

My heart races, as I rush out of bed to take a quick shower and brush my teeth.

"I would indeed," I quickly reply.

It's only ten minutes later and I hear his car door shut and his footsteps on my porch. I pull my tank top down to show more cleavage just as he opens the door. He smiles and I melt. He walks closer and pulls me in, passionately kissing me. His lips move down my neck, as I reach for his belt. My shaky hands quickly undo his pants and they fall to the floor exposing his large thick dick in his boxers.

"Someone's excited to see me," I say playfully.

"I'm always excited to see you, beautiful," he replies.

Don and I have been having an affair for two years, but the bad thing is that we are falling in love with each other.

He pulls my tank top off revealing my size C cup breasts. As soon as I feel his tongue on my nipples I begin to get wet. My breathing becomes quicker. The waiting always makes our times together sensational. As he sucks on my breast, I close my eyes letting out a moan. I reach for his dick and rub him through his boxers, making me want him deep in my throat. As I rub him he moans and switches to my other breast.

I lift his head, his eyes stare into mine. We kiss again. Our tongues dance together, our bodies getting impatient. I kiss his neck down to his shoulders then move to his muscular chest and down to his boxers. I take my two fingers and lower his boxers. His beautiful thick cock greets me. As I look up at him I slip the tip in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around and slide it in deeper. I can see his eyes roll back in pleasure, as I slowly slide up. I take his cock and lick his balls, as he watches me. I feel his hands on my shoulders. I take my tongue and skim up his cock while fondling his balls. Then I slide my tongue back down and suck his balls again.

Next, I move my tongue back to the tip and take his cock deep in my throat. He moans loudly. Suddenly, he pulls me up to kiss him. I rub his cock feeling my saliva making it slick.

StephanieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCross

He take my shorts off. I turn around and bend over on the bed. I put a leg up and he goes straight in. He licks my pussy and rubs my clit. Tingling sensations run through my body. He plunges his fingers in. Pounding my pussy, until I am almost ready to cum, but then he stops. I start to get ready for what is next. I feel his cock rub on my wet slit. I push back wanting him to enter me. He pulls back and I moan in frustration.

He turns me around, so I am lying on my back. He spreads my legs. Once again he runs his cock up and down my slit, but this time he presses harder. As his tip reached my opening, it slides in. The mixture of pain and pleasure is breathtaking. He slowly slides it in my wet, hot, tight pussy, as he looks into my eyes. We can both see the pleasure in each other faces. When he hits the bottom of my pussy with his cock, he bends down and kisses me. We wrap our arms around each other. He starts to thrust in and out, making me moan. With each thrust my moans gets louder and so does his.

Feeling his thick cock inside me is something I crave like an addiction. He fills me and we fit so well together. As I raise my hips to meet his thrusts, we get into a good, hard, fast rhythm. I am close to cumming and he knows it. He pushes deep into me and grinds his cock hard in my pussy, making me pant as my orgasm gets closer. The pressure and tingling sensation is coming on strong and I pull him close to me. He must have felt my pussy contract and tighten around his fat cock because he began to feverishly slam it into me.

I could see he is almost there as well, so I keep up the rhythm. I feel his cock grow and can see his eyes roll back. I feel his thrusts deep inside of me. I feel him start shooting loads of cum into my waiting pussy. I love it when he cums. He stiffens and his eyes glaze over with pleasure. He stops his thrust. I push him off and kneel to taste our juices. As I put his cock in my mouth I taste him. I taste us together, it's a wonderful sweet taste. I see him shiver because he's still sensitive, but I suck him clean.

We take a shower and drift off to sleep cuddling on my bed.

Published 
Written by greeneyedlover55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments