Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonlight Drive

"A birthday girl gets her treat - - al fresco."

8
8 Comments 8
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
We have been out celebrating your birthday. A nice dinner out, dancing after, and now we are heading home. I am wearing khaki pants, long sleeve white shirt, and black loafers. You are wearing a simple black cocktail dress, cut just above the knee, black stockings, black heels, and hoop earrings.

A brilliant full moon brightens the landscape around us. As I drive, I move my right hand from the steering wheel and place it on your knee. There is a comfortable silence between us, and you lean over to put your head on my shoulder. You place your right hand on my chest softly. My hand softly strokes your knee, as I relish the smooth erotic feel of your stockings with the promise of your soft skin underneath. My hand explores higher up your thigh, slowly stroking. I hear a contented sigh from you and you work your hand inside my shirt to stroke my chest and nipples through my undershirt.

I thrill to the soft firm flesh of your inner thighs as my hand creeps slowly upwards. You open your legs to accommodate my hand as I reach your upper thigh. I feel the heat, the humidity of your sex, and yet my hand is still inches away from your panty-covered mound. My fingers reach the border of the stocking and the soft skin of your thigh, tracing the border of the fabric. I love to feel the contrast between your skin and the smooth stocking, and my fingers dally and play there for a few moments. In the meantime, you have begun to kiss my neck and jaw, your hand alternating between stroking my chest and cheek.

I must now feel your wet sex. I move my hand up to the black lace of your panties and find the fabric soaking wet. My fingers find the outline of your lips, and I trace them along the fabric of your panties from bottom to top. As my fingers reach your clitoris, you sigh deeply and gently nibble on my earlobe. Your warm breath in my ear sends a very real shiver down my spine and causes my cock to twitch in my pants. My finger presses on your clitoris and circles it through the black lace, causing you to whisper in my ear how much you want my cock when we get home.

Suddenly, you reach between your legs and firmly move my hand away from between your legs. Quickly, your hands move to the fly of my khakis, pull the zipper down, and reach into resulting hole. Your fingers play along the bulge under my cotton briefs, occasionally squeezing the thickening column of flesh. You lower your mouth and begin to lick and move your lips along my cock through the soft cotton. Finally, you reach in through the opening in my briefs, grip my cock and pull it out into the night air. You softly and slowly stroke me while your eyes take in every ridge and vein of my cock’s hardened length. Your thumb moves to the tip, finding a pool of precum weeping from the slit atop the purple swollen head. Your thumb swirls in the precum, and when it is sufficiently moist for you, you look at your thumb glistening with my juices in the full moon. Satisfied with what you have produced, you move your thumb to your mouth and suck it clean.

After doing so, you look up from my lap and say, “Drive steadily now,” and giggle. Quickly, you place your mouth over the head of my cock and run your tongue around the head. I moan and shiver, but keep my eyes focused on the road illuminated by the moon. Slowly you move your mouth down my shaft, wetting it with your tongue and lips. After what seem like many minutes, I feel your lips wrapped around the base of my cock, my cockhead pressed against the back of your throat, your tongue slowly swirling and massaging my sensitive flesh. I expect you to lift your head soon and to begin the bobbing motion on my cock that I know and love so well. Instead, you hold your position, keeping my cock completely buried in your wet, warm and humid mouth. My toes curl within my loafers and my hand instinctively moves to your hair, fingers twining though its softness. Finally, you lift your head and breathe deeply, your mouth not stopping until it reaches the crown of my upstanding cock. Now, the bobbing starts with an unbearably slow but smooth rhythm. The sound of the road is mixed with each of our moans, along with the wet sucking sounds made by the ever-increasing speed of your lips and tongue. Faster and faster you bob, taking your strokes all the way to the bottom of my cock, deep throating me, then back up to my shiny purple knob.

Your aim is clear - - to make me shoot my hot come down your throat. But, I’m not going to be satisfied with only a blowjob tonight, and neither should you. It is your birthday, and it calls for something special. Seeing a clearing on the side of the road facing the ocean, I quickly pull off the highway and fly down various deserted side streets until I find an area with a perfect view of the full moon gleaming off the sea. Controlling the car has been difficult, and parking while receiving outstanding fellatio certainly was not part of my driving test as a 16-year-old, but somehow I manage to bring us to a safe stop.

I gently pull you up by the shoulders, but you are reluctant to let my hard cock out of your mouth. I throw open the driver’s door, jump out and run over to your passenger door. I take your hand and lead you out into the cool ocean breeze. I maneuver you in front of the car and lift you to sit on the hood. You can feel the heat of the engine against your thighs and ass. My hands quickly move under your dress, fingers dip under the elastic of your panties, and quickly pull them down your legs. You feel the cool breeze whip up against your wet cunt, and it causes a swift intake of your breath. I quickly bury my head between your milky thighs and run my tongue up the swollen lips of your pussy. I am delighted to be greeted by the musky yet sweet aroma I know so well that tells me you are in heat and ready to mate. Your hands drop to my head, pulling on my hair, pushing my tongue to where you want it most. The soft skin of your inner thighs rub against the five o’clock shadow of my cheeks, and the roughness seems to prod you to squeeze your thighs against my cheeks. Your calves go up and over my back, holding me steadily in place. Your hips grind against my tongue. You use my mouth and tongue for your own pleasure, moving your pussy to get the optimal amount of pleasure. Your breathing rapidly increases, your grip on my hair becomes harder, your hips begin bucking harder, and then you explode with the scream of ecstasy that I know so well.

As you come down from your orgasm, your legs release their firm hold on my head. Your hands now softly stroke my hair instead of the forceful pulling of just moments ago. My tongue slowly bathes your cunt, licking up the abundant juices flowing from your opening. My cock, however, is still hard and protruding from my khakis. It demands to be deep inside your warm body. I lift my head from its warm cradle between your thighs. Grabbing your ankles, I pull you forward on the hood until you are lying flat on your back. Using your ankles, I spread your legs wide. The view is magnificent. Your feet ar still adorned by your black heels. Your shapely calves and thighs are accentuated by the shiny black stockings. The expanse of milky thigh above the stocking tops seems even whiter in contrast to the inky black of the stockings. And then there is your magnificent pussy. The lips are pulled open due to how wide I am holding your legs spread. The sparse pubic hair does nothing to hide, and everything to frame, the small hole leading into the sweet depths of your interior. Your wetness runs from your open lips and down the cleft of your ass, causing your entire crotch to glisten in the bright moonlight.

I do not bother to lower my pants.

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

Instead, I roughly pull you to my cock as it sticks through my khakis. Still holding your ankles, I tell you to put me in you. You reach down with both hands. Your right hand grips my stiff shaft, while the fingers of your left hand open your lips further to accommodate my swollen cockhead. You rub my cockhead up and down your wet lips, gathering your moisture and stimulating your still swollen clit. Satisfied that I am sufficiently wet with your juices, you nestle my cockhead in your pussy lips and look up into my eyes. Seeing you are ready, I slam my hips forward, still holding your legs spread wide by your ankles. A moan of “Yes!” escapes your lips as you feel me fill and stretch you completely in one swift stroke. Buried to the hilt in you, I hold myself still for just a few seconds to permit your interior to rearrange and adjust to its intruder. But, I can’t wait for long. My hips withdraw, and thrust into you again. I quickly adopt a strong and rhythmic cadence, stroking my hard cock to the hilt within you with every thrust. I move your ankles to either side of me, encouraging you to grasp my back with your calves. You pull those shapely legs against my back, and I can feel your heels digging into my lower back, spurring me on like a cowgirl to fuck you harder and faster. I oblige.

My hands now free, I pull the bodice of your dress down over your breasts, and pull those firm tits free of your constricting bra. My hips move even faster, driving my cock harder into you as my hands roughly massage your soft breasts, pinching your nipples. The moonlight gleams off the ivory of your breasts, yet still emphasizing the darker nipples.

I suddenly withdraw my shaft from you, and flip you over onto your stomach. The warmth of the engine through the hood feels comforting against your tits as they are pressed flat against the car. I lift your dress up over the swell of your hips. The moonlight shining off the soft, curvy pillows of your alabaster rear cheeks causes me to draw in my breath. I am compelled to lower mouth to the swelling moons of your ass, kissing and licking at the satiny skin I find there. I pull apart your cheeks and run my tongue wetly up the furrow of your cunt, to linger at your asshole, then back down again. I feel you shiver under the touch of my tongue.

I move again to a standing position behind you. What a sight you are! Black heels, dark smooth stockings, pale white skin, wet pink pussy, darker dimpled asshole. I move forward and mount you from behind, grasping your hips and slamming my cock once again to the hilt in your tight pussy. I watch your ass cheeks jiggle and compress against my abdomen as I fuck you hard and deep. The friction of your nipples rubbing against the warm metal of the car hood in time to my thrusts adds a new sensation to that of my cock spreading you open and massaging your insides.

Suddenly, I remember the occasion for our outing tonight. It is your birthday. What is a birthday without spanking the birthday girl? Catching you by surprise, my hand smartly smacks your right ass cheek. You give a soft shriek of surprise, but the way you throw your ass back at me tells me it has pushed one of your many erotic buttons. My hand quickly begins to spank both of your ass cheeks in time with my thrusts into you. Soon, both of your formerly pure white cheeks are a nice shade of pink, and show the imprint of my hand. My thrusting and spanking causes your clitoris rub hard against the warm metal of the car, a strange sensation for you. Being the vixen you are, you discover if you hunch your hips just right, the friction of the warm metal is quite delightful, but not enough to make the orgasmic dam burst. As attuned to your body as I have become, I can see your delicious Sisyphean efforts. As I continue to spank your ass with my right hand, I move the fingers of my left hand under you and to your clitoris, forming a bed of hot flesh for you to grind into to get yourself off. The combination of my cock ramming you, my hand alternately spanking your cheeks, and your clit rubbing on my fingers soon has you ramping to a massive orgasm. It is good we are in an isolated spot, for your screams of passion are loud and primal as they echo through the night. I swear I hear a distant male coyote howling in response to your obviously sexual calling.

I continue to pound you from behind during your orgasm, feeling your pussy tighten and relax around my cock repeatedly. You can hear my breathing become deep and ragged, and you know I am going to explode soon. My hands move to your shoulders to gain better leverage to pull you hard against me, to get my cock as deep into you as possible. The feeling of my cockhead kissing your cervix as I get every last possible millimetre into you is incredible. But, I can feel my orgasm rising and know I will not last much longer.

I quickly withdraw from your pussy, which makes a wet sucking sound on my exit. You are breathing quickly and your legs are wobbly as I quickly pull you up into a standing position. You look questioningly into my eyes, unsure as to why I pulled out when I so clearly was working up a rhythm to blast my seed deep inside you. I place my hands on your shoulders and gently push you down. “Time for your birthday dessert, Kitten,” I say smiling. Understanding, you smile in return and slowly, seductively move to your knees before me. The still turned on headlights from the car cast us in a spotlight as your open mouth takes in my cock covered in your pussy juices. We are silhouetted against the moonlit ocean backdrop as your wet mouth and hand work in rhythmic tandem to bring me off, to make me spend over your tongue and lips. I look down at your eyes as you gaze up at me lovingly. My hands go to your head, and in a light grip I guide your mouth up and down my cock. Desperate to come, I fuck your mouth to bring me ever closer. As I feel my come rise within me, seemingly from my toes, I let you completely control the speed and tempo of your voracious sucking. You remove your mouth from my cock, hand still pumping quickly, and say, “Come for me. Give me all of your hot sweet cream. I want to drink all of the seed you can shoot for me.” Hearing your naughty talk is what puts me over the threshold. Your mouth quickly resumes its vacuuming motion on my cock, your right hand pumping my shaft in tandem with your mouth, your left hand kneading my balls as if to wring out every drop of come within me.

With a scream to match your earlier one, my hips snap forward and I explode deep within your throat. You can feel each of my individual spurts, five . . . six . . .seven . . . eight. My come seems never ending, yet you hold it all within your mouth, cheeks bulging. Your hand at my balls caresses, urging more from me. Finally, I am completely spent, my hands move to your hair, both to feel the softness there but also to keep my balance. I look down to see you showing me the massive load I have shot onto your tongue. With a smile, you swallow the entire load, then your come-coated tongue licks your lips to gather the stray drips. You rise from your knees and kiss me deeply, running your tongue into my mouth to share the taste of my come with me. We embrace, illuminated both by the car’s headlights and the halo of the moonshine. The sound of the ocean lapping to shore is our background music, as we slowly begin dance.

Published 
Written by MahlerSymphony
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments