Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Christmas Milking

"I was on the prowl."

64
33 Comments 33
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Hello, all. It's been a while. A lot of things have happened since we last spoke. The massage parlor was sold to my friend Deb, who moved it to a stand alone building. That gives our customers more discretion, especially vocally. She made me the manager, so now I'm there quite a bit. I also moved, I bought a new house in town. My boys love it, and so do I. Now, on with my story.

Last Friday, I had the morning off, and wanted to finish up some holiday shopping. I woke up hornier than normal, but wasn't too concerned about that. I would be working that afternoon. After dropping the kids off to school, I decided to go to a local mall. After a couple of hours, I was getting aggravated because of the traffic, the lack of parking, and the fact the I couldn't find one specific gift. Suddenly I found myself not just horny, but getting moody too.

By the time I left, I was frustrated and stressed out. I had to be at work in just under three hours, and couldn't go in this kind of mood. Normally when I feel like this, I go home and masturbate. I knew that it wouldn't work today. I was too horny, and too frustrated to do that. I needed a cock, not one that paid for a hand job, but one that I controlled.

This area is loaded with young college men. Some go home, but other stay during school break. When I'm in this kind of mood, I prefer nerdy guys, the type that don't get a lot of girls. The looks on their faces when you're stroking their cocks is priceless. To them, it's a total surprise that they appreciate. Hopefully, it's something that they'll always remember. The best place to look are bus stops, and areas near campus.

This day, there was a light rain falling, and it was cold. I had the heat in my Jeep on high so that it would be comfortable. I was wearing maroon sweatpants and a white knit sweater. I drove around for a good thirty minutes, going by bus stops, or driving in areas known for hitch hiking. I was having no luck, and getting even more frustrated. I was actually considering pulling into a parking lot and using my pocket vibrator. Then I saw him.

He was walking on the other side of the street, toward the bus stop that takes you to the mall. He was wearing blue jeans, and a North Face jacket with the hood up. I knew that the bus wouldn't come for another twenty minutes or so, and the rain was getting a bit heavier. I turned around in a parking lot and pulled up next to him.

"Want a ride?" I asked.

"I'm all set, thank you," he replied.

"The bus doesn't come for another twenty minutes," I told him. "I really don't mind."

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm offering you the ride, silly, so get in," I said.

When he got in, I saw that he was cute. He had a boyish face with short curly hair. He was wearing a college sweatshirt.. He introduced himself as Justin. He said that he was from out of state and had a small studio apartment near the college. He stayed home during break because he had a job at a local store. Today was his day off, and he wanted to go Christmas shopping. We chatted for a bit about Christmas, the weather, just really small talk.

When I drive, I always take my coat off. I find it uncomfortable, and actually think that it restricts me. As we spoke, I noticed that he would occasionally take a quick glance at my chest. Though it was a sweater, you could tell by the little holes in it that I wasn't wearing a bra. My nipples stood out too. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend, he said yes. Now I didn't know what to do.

"She must be pretty," I said.

"Not as pretty as you," he replied.

"Aww, thank you," I replied, knowing that it was a line. "I'm thirty seven years old you know."

Then he turned the tables on me. He said something that threw me for a loop.

"Are you a cougar?" he asked.

I was stunned, almost speechless. "Why do you ask?" I replied.

"Just curious," he said.

I needed to regain control of the situation. His comment had momentarily made me lose my focus, so I decided to turn the tables on him.

"Do you want to find out?" I said, as I gently rubbed his leg.

"Huh?" he replied, stunned at my question.

At this point , I really didn't know what to do. I told him that I needed a cup of coffee and drove to the coffee shop. I pulled into a parking spot and turned my truck off. I leaned over and looked at him.

"Look, Justin. I'm going to be brutally honest," I said.

His eyes focused on mine as we spoke.

"I'm really horny, and I want to suck your cock, any cock," I said intently.

His eyes widened as I continued.

"I have some time to kill, and know a quiet little place we can go," I told him.

I had turned the tables back in my favor. He had no clue what to say. He looked really uncomfortable, but I noticed that the bulge in his pants was growing.

"You're little friend down there seems interested," I said, as I just gently patted the bulge in his pants.

"Are you married?" he asked.

"If I was married, Justin, I wouldn't be doing this," I said. "So, what'll it be?"

"Um, okay," he said.

I started the truck up, got him and I a cup of coffee, and began to drive to that little park that I've described before. As I drove Justin was quiet. I think that he was a bit intimidated by my honesty.

"Are you uncomfortable with this Justin?" I asked.

"No, just a bit surprised," he replied.

"Just relax and enjoy it," I said. "Call it an early Christmas present."

As I pulled into the park, the rain turned into light snow.

KaroliSay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaroliSay

I noticed that there was only one car there, in the parking lot near the lake. I decided to go down one of the little dirt roads to a more secluded area. It has been raining all morning, and the road was a bit muddy. I put it in four wheel drive and drove down to the end, where there is a small little clearing. Because I come here to read in the daytime on occasion, the police are familiar with my truck. Many times they wave to me as they're leaving. For that reason, I wasn't too concerned about them.

My Jeep has two shifters and a large center console. To give a blow job in the front seat, you need to be a contortionist. I told Justin to pull his seat forward, and get in the back seat. The heat was going full blast for the entire drive, and it was quite warm in the truck. Because this wasn't going to take very long, I decided to shut it off. Once we were back there, I told him to sit with his back against the door, and to take his pants off of one leg. I rolled the bottom of my sweater up over my tits so that he could see them, I looked him in the eyes and gave him a big kiss.

I shook my tits in his face while I reached down and grabbed his already hard cock. I lifted his sweatshirt and began licking his belly, downward toward his cock.

"Spread your legs," I said to him.

The snow had changed back to a hard rain, and the sound of it hitting the roof of my truck was very relaxing. Justin's cock was average size and girth. I've seen a lot bigger, and a lot smaller. It was rock hard, however. I started licking his shaft, from his balls upward toward the head. His cock twitched as I did. I put my hands under his shirt and pinched a nipple as I sucked on his balls. He started breathing heavy.

"You can get vocal if you want," I said. "No one is going to hear you."

"I didn't know if you liked that," he said.

"I'm a big girl, baby," I said "Talk dirty, grab my hair, do what ever you want. I'm here to please you."

The truck was still warm, and my sweater was around my neck, so I decided to take it off completely. He stared at my tits as I did. I looked at him, rolled my tongue over my upper teeth and squeezed them together. He made a comment about the cops. I told him not to worry about it.

"Have you ever been tit fucked, Justin?" I asked.

"No," he stated.

"Hmm... really," I said in a sexy voice.

I went down, grabbed his cock, and wrapped my tits around it. He moaned as I tit fucked him. Looking up at him, I saw that he was watching me with amazement. I did this for about thirty seconds. Then I grabbed his cock, and put it in my mouth. I didn't have a lot of time. I started with slow, deep sucks. Justin felt my tits as I did, then he stuck one hand into my pants, and started rubbing my ass, running his finger up my ass crack, that got me so hot. I picked up the pace and started sucking faster, making slurping sounds, and sexy little noises as I did. His legs were spread wide. I briefly looked up at him.

"Talk to me," I said.

I took his hand and put it on my head, the I put both of mine under his ass, on the car seat, and began power sucking him. Justin grabbed my hair.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," he moaned.

"Mmm," I responded, in a muffled voice.

I began to pick up the pace. I wrapping both hand around his cock, and power sucked faster. Justin started squeezing my tits as I sucked the life out of him. He was squirming I the seat. I could feel my truck gently moving up and down. I noticed that my pussy was soaked, I wanted to fuck him right there. I couldn't get naked in the back seat of my truck and was really getting into this blow job. Justin spread his legs wider, then I went nuts on his cock.

"Oh God," he said.

I power sucked for another minute or so. I could feel him squirming on the car seat, his body start to tense up. I got up, grabbed his cock with a two handed death grip, and started stroking real fast.

"Look at me," I said to him.

"Tell me when," I said as our eyes met.

I was stroking so fast that my tits were bouncing, so was my truck. I could feel his cock start to throb.

"Tell me," I repeated. "Cum for me."

"Oh God... oh God," he moaned lightly.

His left leg began to shake, his ass was sliding back and forth on the seat. His eyes were as big as quarters and his mouth was wide open.

"Cum baby...cum!" I said.

Both legs began to shake, he put his head back.

"Oh God, I'm gonna..."

He never finished the sentence. I pointed his cock toward my tits. I kept stroking as it exploded in my hands. Streams of cum landed on my chest.

"All of it, baby, give me all of it."

His cum ran down his cock, covering my hands as I kept stroking. After a few seconds, I knew that he was done. I stopped stroking, grabbed a towel, and wiped off my chest. He was panting as I put my sweater on.

"I bet your little fucking girlfriend never did that," I said, being a smart ass.

He sat there panting for about five minutes.

"I have to get going, Justin," I said.

He put his pants back on, we got in the front seat and I drove him to the mall. He didn't say much during the ten minute ride, except that he enjoyed it. I dropped him off in front of the store he was going to.

"Thank you," he said to me as he exited.

"My pleasure," I replied. "Merry Christmas," I said.

Now I was happy, I was no longer frustrated or in a bed mood. I went home, took a shower and went to work.

Happy Holidays all.

Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments