Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Up With Good Friend

"Female friend's show gets him hot"

6
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
736 words 736 words
I met up with my good friend Lieke on a sunny saturday afternoon.

Lieke and I have been friends since she and her parents moved into my neighborhood eleven years ago.

Back then we were both skinny, tall kids at the age of ten. I immediately got along with her because she loved to play football and never whined about getting dirty or sweaty.

Although we went to separate high schools and both had different friends, we always remained close friends.

Puberty struck Lieke hard. In just three years her boyish body changed into a fine curvy girl with bigger than average boobs. We never felt the urge to date or experienced any sexual tension between us. For me it felt like having a mate in a female body.

Now we are both twenty-one and Lieke lived on her own in a small apartment. It was a nice place though, located in a medieval building in the historic center of the city where she went to college.

On this particular afternoon we planned to go see some bands performing live on a city square. Some sort of cultural festival, that really didn't interest me much. I was there for the beers, music and my friend of course.

Lieke opened the door wearing a short, satin bathrobe. It was nothing for her to not be ready for an appointment. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek. She excused herself for being late and said it was because of female issues. I teased her by asking that I wasn't even fully sure that she was female, so her reason was a lame excuse. She laughed and told me that she was very sure about it because for the last couple of months she had been taking laser treatments to get rid of her pubic hair.

Lieke and I have always been very open with each other so I wasn't shocked that she shared this with me. Although we have never seen each other naked, we hardly kept any information to ourselves. 

I asked her if the treatment was any good and if it also worked on the very sensitive parts.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

To my utter surprise she reacted by lifting up her bathrobe a bit and exposing her pussy. Her legs were closed together but her more than perfect pussy lips were in full few for me. They were closed like a big puffy, pink clam. It was the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen. Lieke's fingers were going through the small patch of brown pubic hair just above her lips explaining to me that they were the last ones and all the others wouldn't come back.

She looked up and saw me staring at her pussy. She teased me by asking if it was the first I had ever seen. I told her in all honesty that it wasn't but that it is was the best I had seen so far.

By now my cock was rock hard and very visible in my jeans. Lieke pointed at it and said that it looked very uncomfortable, giving me a wink. I grabbed my chance and quickly pulled my cock out of my pants. 

Lieke looked with interest at my 5.5 inch, but quite thick cock. 

She pulled me closer, set her left foot on the bed and grabbed my cock. She told me that she didn't want to miss the first band so that we had to be quick. She held my cock head at the entry of her wet pussy, when I pushed my hips forwards. I couldn't believe how tight she was. This was my first pussy that gave me a bit of a struggle before I would fully fit in it. Lieke puts her arms around me and with short and fast strokes, I start fucking her. I was quite embarrassed when after a mere two minutes, I started to pump my jizz into her.

My softening cock flopped out of her pussy followed by the first blob of cum.

Lieke told me to get dressed while she freshened up in the bathroom and got dressed herself.

I was waiting on her couch, still amazed by what just happened when she hurried into the room and told me to get up because the band would start in five minutes. 

I followed her outside, wondering if and how this would change everything between us. 

Published 
Written by Saintz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments