Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Lover In My Hotel Room

"Inspired from real events, meeting my out of town lover in my hotel room...."

8
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I open the door to see you standing there, a broad grin on your face. I pull you into the room as you come close and embrace me. You kiss me deeply, but you cannot stay still; you're clearly excited. We break apart, and you quickly hand me the blindfold I asked you to bring. I smile, then help you carefully put it in place, making sure you cannot see anything.

I pull you closer into the room. I take your bag from you, throwing it onto the couch. You pull off your jacket and hand it to me; I quickly discard it on the couch as well.

You feel me come close to you, as you stand alone in the middle of the room. There's a tickle on your neck as I lean in to gently kiss you there. You shiver, as I kiss down the length of your neck.

You feel my hands move down to your slacks. I unbutton them and let them slide down your beautiful legs. I crouch down, and my hands run down your thighs to the small behind your knees to your calves, where I lift them one at a time to remove your slacks. Running my hands back up, on the inside this time, up to your knickers. My hands run from the front around your hips to your ass, caressing you gently. I pull your knickers down, repeating the process, leaving you naked from the waist down.

I stand up and take your hand, pulling you across the room. I stop you in front of the bed, running my hand down your back, to caress and grab your ass while I kiss your neck again. I then guide you carefully to the bed, getting you to kneel on the bed. I come behind you and encircle you with my arms, proceeding to kiss you on the other side of your neck.

My hands come down to your legs, and I ask you to spread your legs wide, guiding them with my hands. I then run my hands up to your back and push you forward, so you're bent over. You're on the edge of my bed, bottomless, spread wide and bent over. Your butt is perched up in the air, and you're completely exposed.

You shiver a little as you feel my hands run over the curve of your ass. You feel my thumbs reach towards your pussy and gently spread you open even more. You're not sure what to expect next... You like being fucked from behind... hard... You wait to feel my cock...

It feels like an eternity goes by. The sudden jolt surprises you! Momentarily startled, you quickly realize my tongue is stroking the tip of your pussy, moving towards your clit....

I lick around your clit, and then up through your pussy that is spread so wide. You're so wet. I keep licking, back towards your clit. Down, then around it, flicking it back and forth with my tongue. Working you up, as your wetness and arousal increase.

Your breathing increases.

You're sooo horny.

It takes you a second to realize that I've stopped. Your pussy quivers in anticipation of what might be next.

You're waiting for my cock to enter you; to slam into you.

There's a sudden crack, and a shock rolls through your entire body, seemingly coming from all directions at once. The surprise is shocking and followed by a little bit of pain and a wave of pleasure. You realize I slapped your engorged pussy, your wetness and my saliva combining to make the slap sound so loud.

My hand returns to your pussy, gently this time, feeling your engorged lips, rubbing lightly from end to end. My fingers circle your clit, eliciting a little moan from you. My fingers, lubricated from your wetness, move back up and one slowly enters you, causing you to moan much more. I fuck you with my finger for a little before inserting a second finger, and I begin to stimulate your g-spot, slowly building your climax.

In the dark, face down on my bed, spread wide, you focus on my fingers as they move inside of you. You're not sure this could get any more intense...

A subtle shift in my fingers, and then you feel my tongue again on your clit; my fingers still inside of you.

I keep licking and fingering you, while my other hand reached out, under your shirt to find your breast. I rub your nipple a little as it gets hard in response.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Your breathing intensifies. You're close to orgasm, getting closer with every curl of fingers inside of you and flick of my tongue on your very sensitive clit.

Then I stop. Pull everything away. You choke out a half cry - you were so close...!

You shudder as you feel a draft of cool air on your pulsating pussy. You exhale, trying to relax while waiting for what’s next, enjoying how my blowing on you makes the nerves across your pussy dance.

My hands grab your ass, holding you tight and spreading you even wider, if possible... Then you feel it... My cock, at the entrance to your vagina, pushing its way gently in. It feels like an eternity as I slide into you, eventually burying myself to the hilt. You feel my balls up against your clit. You spasm slightly as you adjust to me being inside you.

Then I start to withdraw, pulling out slowly. Your pussy desperately tries to stop me from pulling out completely.

I stop with my head just inside you, waiting...

You're waiting for me to come back into you...

My grip on your ass gets stronger...

Then I slam into you, burying myself all the way before pulling out again. I fuck you hard, and you growl a guttural response of pleasure. You feel your orgasm beginning to build as I slam into you, fucking you the way you like it.

I feel you as you start to climax, and I pull out, interrupting the cascade you're so anticipating. A gasp escapes your lips as I slap your ass.

I turn you over onto your back and guide your hands to hold your legs out and wide. Your pussy is dripping wet, as it's exposed to me. I slap your clit with my cock, sending mini jolts through your body.

You feel the warmth of my tongue on your nipple, as I gently lick and suck first the left breast and then the right. Your breath quickens as you anticipate my cock entering you again while I continue to lick your nipples.

But then I start to kiss down your chest. Down your belly. Right down to your pussy. I lick both of your swollen labia, around your vagina and back up to your clit. You're almost instantly back to the threshold of climax. Your whole body tenses, hoping that this is the time...

I pull away, and you groan. You reach towards your pussy, hoping to finish the job yourself. But I take your hands and whisper that it's not quite time yet.

I pull you up, off the bed. I guide you to the corner of the bed and get you to spread your legs again. My hands on your ass, I guide you to sit. You realize you're sitting on my lap as my cock touches your pussy, and gently starts to slide inside of you.

I move your legs inside of yours and spread both of us wide. I pull your hands behind your back, up against my chest. You're sitting impaled on my cock, your legs on mine; it's difficult for you to move. I reach around and tweak your nipples.

My hand moves down to your pussy and I start to rub your clit as I begin to thrust into you. My other hand reaches up to your neck, encircling it. I pull you back and kiss your neck as I fuck you and rub your clit.

Your breathing is ragged. Every nerve feels like it's on fire. You cannot focus, overwhelmed by the sensations raging through your body. You begin to shudder. You hope that all of your pent-up orgasm will come cascading out in a magnificent explosion of bliss.

You utter a gurgled plea, "Yesss!" The angle of my cock inside of you is hitting your g-spot. Your clit is on fire. You're rotating your hips, grind on me as much as you can. You cannot think anymore. It’s all about the raging fire...

You're going to explode.

Your orgasm hits you like a dam exploding. It’s like a bomb ripping through you, shredding every nerve. You shake as every muscle in your body spasms. It feels like hours as time comes to a standstill. You fall sideways, completely spent. I help you, gently rolling you into bed, letting you recover as the bliss continues to wash over you.

Published 
Written by tensteps
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments