Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Neighbor Got Steamy

"I noticed my sexy neighbor, and knew I'd have him breathless soon enough."

62
18 Comments 18
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first written story, I'm usually at participating in fantasies over the phone. I hope you enjoy :)"

My nipples poked through my tight crop top, as I stepped out my backdoor. “Oh my god it's so cold,” I mumbled under my breath as I made my way to the middle of my yard. I’d been doing yoga out here every morning for the past two months, and noticed that my sexy neighbor, Mr. Jones, had been looking at me as I did my yoga in the morning.

Whenever I would bend down he would grab at his manhood, I once even caught him rubbing through his sweatpants. I had stayed a little longer in position than usual just to see him erupt in pleasure. Mmm, I still remember his face, and how his body shuddered as he reached a climax.

I reached my usual spot and laid out my yoga mat. Making sure I wiggled my tight little ass slightly every time I bent down. I chuckled softly to myself thinking about how I looked outside right now. But it didn't matter, because I really wanted to have a little fun with Mr. Jones. I had worn something a little scandalous. My favorite white cropped top stretched against my perky supple breast. This short black mini skirt I had on lifted up as I bent down. Did I mention that I only had a g-string on?

I heard his glass sliding door open, and the steps of Mr. Jones as he walked to the edge of his patio. I slowly stood up and turned around so I could see his face. We made eye contact as I spun around. I saw his eyes slowly travel from my eyes to my perky tits. I glanced down and saw that my nipples were extremely hard and were poking through my shirt. Seeing how enthralled he was by my chest I took my right hand and pinched my left nipple. A moan erupted from my lips as pleasure coursed through my body. He stared at me with his mouth slightly ajar, and slowly moved his hand to his pants grabbing his cock through the cotton material.

I lowered myself onto my mat and opened my legs wide so he could see my crotch. I took my hand and placed it on my mound making sure to stare Mr. Jones in the eyes. Sliding my g-string aside to fully show him my bare slick pussy. I was so wet the hair on my landing strip had begun to curl up.

My fingers slowly circled my clit making me moan immediately. Doing this outside had my thick clit throbbing. I continued to circle my clit with one hand and took my other hand and played with my tight little hole. Taking my middle finger I slid my finger deep into my warm, wet, tight, little tunnel. I was lost in the passion and started to finger-fucking myself haphazardly wanting to make myself cum so bad.

I couldn’t believe that I was being this open in my backyard. Having Mr. Jones stare at my nether regions with lust in his eyes turned me on immensely. I felt hot all over and my skin felt tight and sensitive. I had never been this horny in my life, my heart was fluttering fast and my pussy was so wet my juices had started to flow to my crack. My breathing quickened even faster while loud moans erupted from my mouth. My hands moved faster, and faster, pleasure-filled my body, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and all I saw was white, as my orgasm consumed me. I know the other neighbors could hear my moans but I didn't care. I was so involved in my pleasure.

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

My eyes fluttered open and I became aware that I was still in my backyard. I looked over at Mr. Jones and by this time he was no longer on his patio instead he was standing right in front of my yoga mat stroking his large piece. His cock was red and throbbing when I looked up.

It was so hard it looked angry. I watched as he rubbed his cock up and down, and it seemed to grow bigger and bigger while veins began to pop out. I was so enthralled by his stroking I had sat up and crawled to him without even realizing it. Now I was standing right in front of his angry red cock. I looked up slowly and stared into his green eyes as I slowly stuck out my tongue and touched the slick mushroom head.

He let out a short deep grunt and moved his hips forward smashing his cock against my lips. I licked around the head, and slowly let him in my warm and wet mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down getting into a rhythm, as I gave my next-door neighbor a blowjob in my backyard. He let out these deep guttural moans every time I took him all the way into my mouth.

Honestly, those sounds gave me butterflies and my pussy started leaking again, so I kept doing it. I moved my tongue with my motions making sure to wrap my tongue around his piece as I sucked. Mr. Jones seemed to be enjoying what I was doing with my mouth; I glanced up and saw that his head was thrown back, and his stomach was moving fast. I continued in my assault of his manhood hoping to soon be able to taste his white creamy finish.

No sooner did I think it did than he grabbed my head and started to gyrate his hips forcing his cock in and out of my wet mouth. He pulled out and looked down at me sitting in front of him then he looked at his wet shiny cock and groaned.

“Open,” he said in this deep guttural tone making my stomach flip.

I opened my mouth and he thrusted his cock into my mouth. Fucking my lips with abandon. Gyrating violently his cock swelled in my mouth, and he began cumming. His cum shot out of his cock violently and hard-hitting my tongue and the back of my throat. It seemed as though he just kept cumming. His sweet creamy fluids filled my mouth, almost causing me to gag due to the volume. But I slowly began to swallow his seed as he continued to abuse my mouth without care.

He moaned and groaned above me, seeming to be in the throes of another orgasm. He closed his eyes and let out a loud groan as his cock erupted again with his sweet cream this time not shooting as much. He removed himself slowly from my defiled mouth and stared down at me with lust in his eyes.

Published 
Written by SweetSexySamm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments