Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

masturbation in rush hour traffic

"just can't wait to get home to horny boyfriend"

4
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
749 words 749 words
It had been a very long day at the office and as I was making my way home in the usual Friday evening traffic all I could think about was my gorgeous boyfriend, Ben. He would be getting home from work on the building site right about now. I was starting to imagine him taking his usual shower to wash away the dust from a hard day at work. In my head I could see him stripping down and letting the water run over his shaved head and beautifully tanned and toned body, over his gorgeous muscley shoulders down over his perfectly smooth ass. Ben is an extremely good looking guy. Standing about 5ft 9", perfect features, piercing blue eyes and soft lips that you just cannot resist kissing. His body is to die for, toned and tanned from the summer days on the building site. In his spare time he plays football so his thighs are thick and muscley. His best feature however is his perfect cock, which when erect stands at a glorious 7 inches and about as thick as my wrist with a gorgeous mushroom head. I just couldnt take my mind off him in the shower and the traffic was at a complete stand still. I felt a stirring inside of me and could feel myself getting wet. Ben is an extremely sexual person and knows exactly how to please himself which is something i love to watch him do. with the thought of him wanking planted firmly in my mind i knew i had to do something about it. My french knickers were soaked by this point and so i slowly took them off making sure the drivers of the cars either side of me couldnt see. Hitching up my skirt i slowly started to stroke my swollen clit all the time knowing what Ben was doing in the shower. As i worked 2 fingers inside my wet pussy I could feel my juices running across the palm of my hand. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and right then i didnt care who was watching me. The vibrations of the car engine were making the feeling more intense. I started to pump my fingers inside my pulsating pussy harder and faster.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

Just as i was about to cum the traffic started moving. "SHIT" i quickly sucked my fingers dry and made my way home. I pulled onto the driveway and I could see ben through the kitchen window with just a towel around his waist. It was unreal how much i wanted him there and then. i grabbed my phone from my bag dialled the home number and ordered him into bed before i walked through the door. I locked my car up and kicked off my shoes as i ran up the stairs. Ben had obeyed me and obviously knew what was in store as he was laying back on the bed with his rock hard cock in his hand smiling as he stroked himself. I lifted my skirt to show him my smooth pussy glistening from my juices. Ben let out a moan as i slowly slid my by now dripping pussy down over his amazing head. As i did this Ben moved into a sitting position and lifted my top over my head and started kissing my chest and neck. he unclipped my bra and wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his head between my tits. I was rocking back and forth on him as i felt him rubbing my g-spot. it wasnt long before i threw my head back as a glorious orgasm swept through my body. My cum sliding down his shaft and over his balls. As my pussy walls tightened with the after shock of my orgasm I felt Ben stiffen up and thrust into me deeper as he shot his load of thick creamy cum deep into my throbbing pussy. As we collapsed onto the bed his softening cock slid from inside me and i bent down to lick our mixed juices. I looked up at his gorgeous blue eyes as he said "traffic that bad hey"? i smiled and made my way back up the bed to kiss his gorgeous mouth and replied "It was worth it". We spent the rest of the night sucking and fucking until the sun came up when we fell asleep in each others arms knowing that we werent going to leave the house for the whole weekend......
Published 
Written by dirtydreamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments