Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Crazed Fools ~~ Part 3

"Continuation of Nikki and Trent's night away together."

6
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Nikki and Trent walked, holding hands as they did, towards their hotel room. This wasn't a novelty that was lost on them. They were enjoying how free and open they were able to be with one another. It was natural for the pair as well, it just felt normal to be this way together.

The pair disappeared to their sanctuary for the night. They shed their clothes as quickly as possible. Trent laid Nikki on the bed and gently began tracing her body with fingertips. He gently nibbled and kissed his way down her body. She wriggled under his touch in anticipation of his mouth on her cunt.

Nikki propped herself up on a couple pillows so she could view easily Trent as he worked his magic. He eagerly worked Nikki over and she graciously watched his every lick. Every time she moaned he would gaze up at her and lock in her wanting stare. She felt herself nearing her release. Nikki squirmed and let go of her orgasm as she deeply sunk into the bed. She laid there for what what seemed like forever and Trent stayed between her legs. He slowed down his rhythm and was now licking her extremely slowly and seemingly for his own please now. It was heaven.

Nikki enjoyed every stroke of his tongue and absorbed the heat he was putting off. Trent pried himself away from her pussy and lowered himself on top of her to share the taste of her through a long deep kiss. He thrust himself into her as they kissed and easily slid into her.

Well she was ever so impatiently awaiting the arrival of his cock inside her since before dinner. She was slightly wishing they had never left the hotel. She would have loved to have skipped dinner and just continued ravishing him all evening. The fact remained that they wanted a moment to be in public as a normal couple together. Their wish had been granted but now to play.

Their bodies moved in sync with each other's as he stretched her. Nikki adored feeling him deeply inside her. Trent had a spectacular cock and suddenly all Nikki could think about was having it in her mouth. She told him to roll over, as it was her turn to play with him for a little bit.

She licked up and down his shaft and around the tip of his rock hard cock. She loved the taste of herself on him. She then began to lick and suck on his balls, nibbling here and there as well. She slowly started to lick and nibble her way towards his ass. She knew this was something he had yet to experience and in her opinion this was a travesty that needed to be remedied. Nikki loved having her ass licked and toyed with during foreplay and sex. She suspected Trent would enjoy it as well.

Trent trusted Nikki and let her do as she pleased with him. He laid back and enjoyed the moment of unfamiliarity. Nikki licked and licked at his ass until he relaxed.

"That feels fucking amazing, oh my god," Trent called out.

She then began to ease her tongue slowly and gently barely inside his ass as he moaned even more. He was loving every second and this was turning her on even more. After some time, she moved back to his cock and sucked him back to life.

After his tongue bath and new experience out of the way, Trent proceeded in fucking Nikki's cunt hard. The two of them got lost in the throes of passion.

AlisonRise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonRise

They moved together effortlessly and switched positions often. When Nikki came, he followed suit and the two of them were lost in unison. They laid in each other arms for what seemed like forever and eventually drifted off to sleep.

They only slept about five or six hours but this was way more sleep than either of them expected to get. They woke up still glued to each other, partly because they couldn't get enough of each other and partly because for some reason Nikki's side of the bed had sunk during the night's activities.

She was his little spoon and he her big. As they laid there with their eyes still closed, his arms wrapped around her, she began to rock and grind her ass back into him. Nikki could feel his arousal begin to grow against her ass and she was suddenly wide awake with passion in her eyes. He made love to her with hair astray and makeup smudged and she probably never looked worse. He loved waking up to her. He loved being able to cuddle and pull her naked body into his and lazily explore each other.

Post morning orgasm, the two laid in bed and talked about everything and nothing at all. They were enjoying each other's naked company. Nikki jumped in the shower and Trent was right behind her. They did more kissing than washing. They slipped and slid against each other and groped and grabbed.

Nikki raised on her tip toes to allow his once again hard cock to rub between her legs and clit. Nikki fell in love with having this man in the shower with her. Every shower should be equipped with a Trent. Nikki dropped to her knees to once again have her favorite new toy in her mouth.

They finished their shower, dressed and parted ways.... Well for a few hours at least.

Nikki was out of town for a few days for work, which was what sparked this out of town tryst between the pair. She went to her work meeting and when she made it back into her hotel room there was a sleeping Trent in her bed. She accidentally woke him upon her entry. He didn't mind, as they didn't have much time together. She had to be at a dinner in an hour. Time was wasting.

She straddled him on the bed and kissed and kissed and kissed him as he told her about his day. Before too long, his day was no longer in his mind. It was this lady across his lap that he needed more than air. They once again threw off all their clothes. Nikki climbed on top of Trent's eager-to-please cock and rode him silly until he flipped her on her back and sweetly made love.

It was almost their good bye hug, if you will. After the evening's sexual activity, he'd return to his real life. Tonight after dinner and drinks, Nikki would have to come back to their room. Their escape from reality. Their reality that became theirs and theirs alone. It would be bittersweet to be in this room without him.

How in the world would they survive without each other now? This trip made them realize how sweet they could be together. How long would this continue? How would they go about their daily lives as if they weren't both running through each other's veins?

Nikki and Trent will continue on. This isn't the last you will hear from them. Far from it.... Or so the pair hopes.
Published 
Written by wistful_wonderer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments