Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Crazed Fools ~~ Part 2

"Nikki and Trent manage to escape away for a night all to themselves."

10
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Nikki's car rushed down the interstate towards Trent. She knew he was waiting for her. They only had 24 hours stolen away together. A few short hours stolen from their everyday lives. For a day they belonged to each other. No question. No phone calls. No explanations. Solely to each other.

Nikki and Trent had spent quite a bit of time together but not uninterrupted and not overnight. She looked forward to laying in his arms all night and feeling his body pressed against hers, feeling his breath upon her skin. This was a novelty she wasn't used to. Her life and marriage had become quite mundane. In fact, it had always been mundane if she was truly being honest with herself.

Nikki married for convenience and comfort. She married a man who loved her and took care of her. She married a man who saw her as a friend and a partner and a mother but not as a lover or sexual being or as anyone who deserved any romance. Nikki was a glorified roommate and housekeeper. She didn't feel too far off from being a beard. She kept up appearances in the community and both their families as a happy fulfilled wife when she was anything but.

Nikki had lived this charade for nearly twelve years before she decided she couldn't any longer. She sought out at that time to find something more. Something that was missing from her marriage. Passion. Appreciation. Lust. Longing. Being wanted. She couldn't remember ever feeling these feelings from her spouse and it made her regret her life partner choices.

Nikki met Trent by sheer coincidence. They began talking through an online site. The more they talked, the more they had in common. The more they talked the more people they had in common as well. You see they were close to the same age in a semi small town. They went to the same high school. They graduated within a couple years of each other. They hung out in the same circles. It was all eerily close.

They dreaded the big reveal. They had a strong feeling they would know one another. The day finally came and the two had head heard of one another but really didn't know each other on anything more than an acquaintance level. Nikki did manage to scrounge up a picture of Trent with a couple of guys she knew a bit better than him way back when parties and cliques meant a lot more than they should have.

This was a time that she wished she would have paid way more attention to the guy in the back ground. Nikki could not help but wonder what would have happened had she hooked up or pursued him then. Where would they be today? The more they talked the more eerily their lives, friends, and circumstances were.

After the two chatted for a bit they decided to meet and when they did there was no turning back. Initially Nikki couldn't read Trent very well. She wondered how he would perceive her forward nature. What would he do if she were to kiss him? She was sick and tired of talking and had been staring at his lips all afternoon and decided to ask him for a kiss during their initial encounter. Once their lips met it was all over.

Their lips were destined to touch. Destined to dance and learn the creases of each other. Their tongues would touch and taste the sweetness they created together. They teased and toyed with each kiss and had no problem reading each other's lips. It was as if they were only meant for each other. It felt more natural and more perfect than any other kiss to ever be pressed against Nikki's lips.

In the weeks after their initial meeting, they had stolen any moment possible away together. They met to kiss... To fondle....to fuck...to lay in each other arms....and sometimes to just talk. It was never just sex. They genuinely cared for one another. Initially, the meeting and arrangement was just to fulfill the lack of sex and needing to feel wanted. It seemingly turned into so much more.

Nikki had found herself now sitting in the parking lot of Trent's hotel waiting for him to come meet her. She had hoped he'd greet her with a hug or kiss but she thought to herself that the unfamiliarity of the two being able to be that open got the better of him. They collected her belongings and headed to his room.

The two chatted as he finished up a few things for work and took one last call. She thought about teasing him whilst he was on his call but felt that was slightly unfair. She'd just have to wait to have her way with him. The pair sat and talked for a while about everything and nothing at all. It's doubtful that either of them even knew what they were saying. Nervousness was in the air as they finally had each other alone.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

They belonged to each other for this short period of time.

Nikki decided to close the distance and move in for a kiss. They both knew once their lips touched it would only end with sex. They had a pretty powerful, sensual, soul searching kiss together. She was sitting across his lap in the office chair in the room as they explored each other. Their hands roamed effortlessly over each other's bodies.

Over the past six weeks the pair had grown extremely close both physically and emotionally. Every moment together or email written or phone call taken brought them closer. Now Nikki found herself draped on top of him in their oasis for the night and she was going to take full advantage of this rare treat.

Trent lifted her dress to her hips as Nikki stood to reposition herself. He pulled her panties down from her hips and she kicked them to the side. Nikki slowly lowered herself down onto Trent in the chair. The chair rocked back and the two laughed as they felt the chair grow unsteady and nearly topple them onto the floor.

Nikki discarded her strapless bra so Trent's hands were free to explore without restrictions under her dress. Nikki could feel Trent grown rock hard as she was now exposed and grinding down as she straddled him. Trent was pulling Nikki hard down onto him until neither could take any more.

Nikki rose high enough for Trent to remove his shorts and boxers. Trent kicked his shoes off to the side and jokingly asked if he needed to remove his socks. Nikki replied that he could keep them for now but later he better not have on a stitch of clothing. She lifted off his lap and took his cock into her hand and began rubbing his head against her clit.

She was savoring the moment and the closeness. The two were kissing deeply when she lifted slightly higher and eased him into her wanting cunt. He fit inside her perfectly, stretching her wonderfully and pushing against her cervix with each thrust.

Trent adjusted the arms of the chair to allow for more movement. He helped guide her up and down by placing his hands on her hips or under her ass. Occasionally he would pump faster into her from underneath. Nikki cried out and clung tightly to Trent as he worked her over.

Suddenly she was lifted up and placed on the nearby ottoman all while Trent remained inside her. He threw off his shirt and added it to the ever growing pile of clothes on the ground. He began thrusting into her and she was meeting his every movement. The couple was kissing passionately when Nikki's climax began to peak.

She cried out and rocked backed exclaiming she was cumming. Trent followed nearly simultaneously. Nikki felt every stream pump into her and felt extremely content with him filling her full of his cum. She loved the closeness they experienced.

They both cleaned up after their tryst and decided to go to dinner. Trent only had one request of Nikki. She was to lose the panties under her dress and of course she willingly obliged.

This was a novelty for them to be able to go out in public and act as an actual couple. Their goal was to pretend to be spouses in every way, to forget their everyday life and pretend to belong to this newfound relationship.

The indecisive pair decided to drive around to find a place to have a couple drinks and dinner. They found a Mexican food restaurant she had heard about before. They were delighted they chose to sit outside. It was a beautifully lush and large eating area. There were fountains, trees and plants surrounding the tables and made for a wonderful setting.

This was a popular place so there were lots of people and conversations flowing allowing them to easily blend and feel comfortable. They sipped on a few beers while chatting and sharing a large spread of fajitas. They finished up and walked hand in hand to his truck. Nikki was caught off guard when he opened the door for her. Chivalry wasn't lost on her, she loved such a gesture. She just had grown unaccustomed to such niceties.

Their out in the open outing ended back at the hotel bar. They had a few drinks as they sat inappropriately close. They eaves dropped on conversations and made speculations about the characters they were sharing the bar with. They laughed and kissed and enjoyed one another.

Now it was time for the couple to, for the second time today, disappear behind closed doors and see what the night would have in store for them. Nikki only wished every night was as perfect. Trent knew that this nights perfection was far from over.

Published 
Written by wistful_wonderer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments