Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch With A Coworker

42
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Tonight started like all the rest; I show up thirty minutes early, get the briefing from the guy I am relieving. I put my tool pouch on my waist and grab my keys and radio. I have a feeling it will be a long night. As I exit the shop into the main casino, I can already hear the ruckus of the drunks sitting at the slots. Great, I think to myself. I put my customer smile on and head out onto the floor.

The life of a slot technician isn't great, but it pays the bills and you get to be helpful. The graveyard shift is a long one, but I have plenty of time to get my work done and a little time to flirt with my favorite bartender. Hanna, a tall (5'8") redhead, trim and curvy, just my type; always a smile on her lips, and bounce to her step.

As I walk past the bar, doing my opening rounds, looking for machines that are down or in need of printer paper, she reaches out and slaps me on the ass. "You better smile," she says.

I look back and say, "Make me," before carrying on.

The next few hours pass without too much trouble. Finally, break time, I can get a cup of coffee and a smoke. I grab my log book and head to the break area. Hanna is already here waiting with my coffee (black, four sugars) and a friendly smile. I reach into my pocket and get a cigarette out, I light it and say, "I see your training is going well," playfully.

She giggles and says, "Wait till lunch time."

Sadly, I would, my radio goes off telling me a customer has a problem with a machine. Great, I think, just when I go to break. I put my smoke out and get ready to leave. Hanna grabs my attention and flashes her tits to me, "See you at lunch." I smile for real for the first time tonight.

I hold that thought for the next couple of hours as the night goes on. Finally in think, I radio the floor manager letting them know I am off the air for the next thirty minutes for lunch, and head to the shop. I just sit down in my chair when there is a knock on the door. I turn and open the door to see Hanna standing there. She enters and tells me she got me something special for lunch today.

She closes the door and walks over straddling my lap as she leans and kisses me softly. Happy for a few minutes alone, I kiss her back playfully biting her lip, She moans and grinds against my lap. I groan kissing her again and rocking my hips. Slowly, she stands, I try to pull her back but she pulls away and hops up on the counter. Spreading her legs, I see she has no panties on and is already soaking wet. I lick my lips and lean in kissing her pussy deeply letting my tongue trace over her lips, teasing her, playing with her, my hands running up and cupping large C-cup breasts.

She moans deeply and I continue to lap up her sweet nectar. She runs her hand through my hair, her hips bucking slightly as my tongue spreads her lips and finds her clit. Groaning I keep using my tongue to work her over. She covers her mouth stifling a loud moan. Here she goes, I know she is about to get her first orgasm of the night. I suck hard at her clit as she holds my head tight with her thighs, her cum dripping out of her.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

I lick her pussy clean, what a delicious lunch. Lazily she slips off the counter and kisses me hard. Her hand starts to rub the front of my pants, and slowly, she rubs and caresses my bulge. "Mmmm, time for my lunch!" She reaches out and undoes my belt and pants while lowering to her knees. Hungerly she sucks the head into her waiting mouth while stroking the shaft. God, I love the way she does that. I lean back in my seat moaning softly as she teasingly traces my shaft with her tongue. She works me over with her lips, bobbing and sucking deeper into her mouth.

If she keeps this up, I won't last long. I growl hard as she pulls away. Licking her lips, she straddles me again. She reaches down and lines the head of my throbbing cock up, pushing down slowly she presses her face into my shoulder moaning loudly. I wrap my arms around her to stabilize her in my lap as I rock my hips pushing up against her. Kissing her hard and deep, my tongue tracing hers as she finally takes me fully into her. I love how tight she feels when she rides me like this. Our hips start to sway and rock. God, it feels so good. I slip her shirt up and start kissing her nipples, they are rock-hard. I suck and nip softly. groaning and moaning we continue. I know it won't be long now. I whisper into her ear, "Where do you want it?" She starts bouncing faster and harder.

I take that for my answer. I thrust up into her hard and hold her down cumming hard deep in her. She shudders and moans and she rocks more, cumming herself.

We clean up and Kiss one last time. "Thank you for such a good lunch."

I open the door to the shop. Our friend Sue is there, her face flushed and red. Caught red-handed, her hand still in her pants the smell of sex all around, Hanna looking over her with a smile on her face. I can still see her nipples pressing hard to the fabric of her shirt. Hanna leans in and kisses Sue on the cheek softly. My smile widens. "Your turn," Hanna says to me.

Sue blushes even more. I reach over and pull her hand from her pants. Still wet, I lean in and lick her fingers clean for her. She gasps watching me lick and suck her fingers. I moan and enjoy the taste. "How about a beer after shift?" She nods shyly, bowing her head as she turns to leave. "And next time you can watch!"

Published 
Written by Cycoape
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments