Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Trail Cabin (chap. 5)

"Romantic Getaway"

1
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Lost Trail Cabin (chapter 5)

Jake and Nancy take off through the woods down the trail towards the base of the mountain. Once again they ski back to the lift and take the lift again. This time they pass the midway point and continue on up the mountain. They decide to get off at the next drop which is about three fourths of the way up the mountain. Stopping at the top of the trail, Nancy takes some pictures of the view.

Another couple gets off the lift and heads their way. As they approach, they ask “would you guys like us take your picture together?”

Nancy quickly responds “Sure that would be great! We’d be happy to take yours as well”

“Thanks that would be great”

“Hi I’m Ted, and this is my wife Barb” Ted says extending his hand towards Jake.

Jake taking his hand and shaking replies “Nice to meet you, I’m Jake and this is my wife Nancy”

As the girls shake hands, Jake asks Ted “Where you all from?”

Ted replies “Kansas City and you?”

“Believe it or not Kansas City as well”

“No kidding! Small world isn’t it?”

“Why don’t you guys move over to the left a bit and I’ll get a couple of pictures of you guys, then we can trade places” Ted says motioning them to the left.

Jake and Nancy move over to the left, putting them in an opening in the trees, with a snow capped peak in the distance. “Grab hold of her and smile Jake!”

Jake wraps his arm around Nancy and pulls her close as Ted snaps away. Jake leans down, moves his hand to Nancy’s chin and lifts her face towards his and kisses her while Ted continues taking pictures. Barb giggles and says “Aw isn’t that cute?”

Jake says “Hand me your camera and I’ll take some of you two”

Ted takes Barb’s hand, hands the camera to Jake and replies “Thanks” as they move into position.

Jake continues to snap away as Ted and Barb get a little passionate. Watching them kiss and playfully grope each other, stirs Jake’s manhood. Nancy snuggles up a little closer and sensing Jake’s arousal, playfully reaches her hand between his legs, giving him a little playful squeeze causing Jake to cry out “Hey!”

At the sound of Jake’s hey, Ted and Barb pause long enough to see Nancy’s hand retreat from between Jakes legs. Looking at each other, they both in unison say “Maybe we should move on and let you two be alone” Jake blushes, Nancy giggles, Ted and Barb both start laughing.

They gather up their cameras and respective gear and head off down the mountain. The girls lagging a little behind while chatting their way down. As they all reach the bottom Jake looks at his watch and say’s “It’s about lunch time, you guys want to grab a bite?”

Ted looking at Barb replies, “Sure sounds great” They ski over to a sign of the area and look over it for a place they can grab a bite.

Nancy notices there’s a bar & grill at the top of the mountain, “How about this one at the top?”

“Sounds good to me, what about you guys?” replied Barb.

Jake and Ted look at each other and reply in unison “Sure that works for me”.

They ski back over to the lift and board. As they head up the mountain on the lift, Nancy starts taking some more pictures. Occasionally Nancy turns back and takes some pictures of Ted and Barb. Nancy says “I like them, they seem like nice people”

“Yes I like the too” replies Jake.

As they reach the summit, Jake and Nancy slide off the lift, followed by Ted and Barb. Once they are together they ski over towards the restaurant. After they remove their skis and place them in the rack, they enter the restaurant.

It’s a little crowded but not too bad. The hostess greets them asking “How many today?”

Ted replies “Four of us”.

“OK let’s see” replies the hostess as she reviews her seating chart. “Looks like it will be about 20 minutes, unless you want to sit out on the deck”

Nancy says, “It’s such a beautiful day, what do you all think?”

Ted and Barb both reply “That’s fine with us”

“No problem for me” Jake replies.

“Ok, follow me then” replies the hostess grabbing four menus and heading off towards the deck.

Leading them out to the deck, she ushers them to a table right by the rail looking out over the slope down. “Here you go guys, your server will be with you in a minute” says the hostess.

“Thanks” replies Ted.

“Oh Jake, it’s beautiful!” exclaims Nancy as she sits down.

Barb says “What a view! Good choice”.

As they make small talk, their waitress approaches the table, “Good afternoon folks, I’m Allison and I’ll be your server today. What can I get you folks to drink?”

Jake looking at Ted asks “You guys up for some margaritas?”

Ted looks at Barb, gets an approving nod, and replies “Sure, sounds good to us”

“Great” replies Jake looking at the waitress “bring us a pitcher of margaritas and four glasses”

“OK great, any appetizers today?” replies Allison.

Jake replies “I think we are good, what about you guys?”

Ted responds “No thanks, we’re good today”

Allison replies “Ok I’ll be back with your drinks in a few minutes” as she walks away to place their drink order.

Allison returns with their pitcher of margaritas, takes their orders and heads off back to the kitchen. Allison returns shortly with their food, notices that they have finished their pitcher and asks “Would you like another pitcher?”

Jake looks at Ted, Ted replies “sure”

“Ok great, I’ll be right back” she replies as she turns and walks away. As they start in on their lunch, Allison returns with the second pitcher “here you go, how is everything can I get you anything else?”

Looking at each other they reply in unison, “Great, thanks we’re good for now”.

As they continue their lunch it’s discovered that they are all staying at the same set of cabins.

As Ted and Barb both leave to use the restroom, Jake leans over to Nancy and whispers in her ear “Do we want to get together with them this evening for dinner or something?”

“Sure that would be fun, I like them”

“Ok then” replies Jake.

Ted arrives back at the table before Barb. Nancy gets up and excuses herself to take her turn in the restroom.

Jake asks Ted “So would you guys want to get together tonight for dinner?”

“I don’t see why not. Let me check with Barb when she gets back”

Barb returns back to the table followed by Nancy. “Barb, Jake has asked if we want to get together with them for dinner tonight, what do you think?”

Barb replies, “Sure, sounds like a good time, what time?”

Jake looks at Nancy then replies “How about around 7:00 out front of Diamond Lil’s?”

Ted responds “Great that will work”

Allison comes back by the table “Can I get you anything else?”

“No, thanks, anymore and we won’t be able to get off the mountain” Jake says as they all start laughing.

Allison laughs with them and say’s “Ok let me go get your check ready”. Allison returns with the check and the guys split it up and they all get up and head back outside to get their skis.

After donning their skis, and heading over to the trailhead, they decide that they will go their separate ways the rest of the afternoon, and then catch up with each other later for dinner.

They all head off down the mountain. As they approach a fork in the trail, Ted and Barb slip off down the right fork and Jake and Nancy take the left fork.

Jake and Nancy’s trail meanders through the pines as it falls gently down the mountain side. They approach another picnic stop and stop for a quick drink.

Jake offers Nancy the bottle of water and comments “This ought to be a good time tonight”

“I think so; they seem like a lot of fun”

“I thought so too” says Jake. Nancy hands him back the bottle and he takes a good drink, slips it back into his backpack, looks at Nancy, reaches over and pulls her to him, giving her a long slow kiss as he hugs her tightly.

When Jake let’s up a bit, Nancy breaks the kiss and asks “What was that for?”

“No reason, just felt like a long slow kiss”

“I see, well that was nice, how about another?” asks Nancy as she returns back the kiss.

After another long kiss Jake asks “Are you ready?”

“Sure it’s getting late. I’d like to rest for awhile before we go out”

“Ok then, let’s hit it” Jake says as he points his skis back down the hill. Nancy turns her skis down the hill and takes off after him.

After reaching the bottom of the hill, they head back to the rental shop to return their gear. After returning their gear, they head to the car.

As they head back toward the lodge, Nancy says “I sure could use a good soaking in the hot tub” Jake looks at her and smiles slyly.

“I think that can be arranged, in fact I might even join you”

“That would be nice.” replied Nancy as she winked at Jake. As they drive back to their cabin, Nancy silently looks out the window admiring the scenery.

When they reach their cabin, Jake bolts from the car and heads off towards the cabin crying out “Last one in owes the other any wish desired” Nancy slams her door as she bolts toward the cabin hot on Jake’s heels.

As Jake fumbles with the keys to the door, Nancy has removed her heavy sweater, kicked off her shoes, and is working her way out of her bibs. Just as Jake gets the door open, Nancy’s bibs hit the floor and she pushes past him clad only in her long underwear.

As she goes by, Jake hollers out “Hey! Not fair” as he gets hit in the face with Nancy’s top, followed by her bra.

Jake stops in his tracks as he watches Nancy head toward the hot top now clad in only her long underwear pants. He struggles out of his bibs and pulls his long underwear top over his head just in time to see Nancy step from her pants, open the door and slip into the hot tub.

As Jake slips his pants off and steps clear of them, then through the door, he looks down at Nancy all settled in nice and comfy in the hot tub, while standing there in front of her naked, his erection beginning to grow at the sight of Nancy’s golden breasts floating in the water,

“You know that wasn’t exactly fair undressing like that” says Jake.

“Well you know the saying, you snooze, you lose” Nancy replies back grinning.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

“Jake, honey, be a dear and go grab us some wine will you?”

Jake knowing he’d been beat heads back in to grab the wine and a couple of glasses. “Nice ass!” shouts Nancy as she watches him walk away.

Jake returns with a new bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. He cautiously steps into the hot tub, sets the glasses and wine down, and leans over and kisses Nancy lightly. As Nancy returns his kiss, he teases her with his tongue, probing her lips, teasing her. She responds by parting her lips, letting his tongue slide past then only to be met by her tongue. Nancy reaches up and grabs the back of Jake’s head and pulls him tightly against her lips as she slips her tongue past his and into his mouth.

She breaks her grip on Jake and ends the kiss. “Pour me a glass big boy” she says as she reaches between his legs, grabbing his semi hard erection and squeezing. Jake jumps at the sudden pressure, then slides over and pours them some wine.

Jake hands her a glass, then takes his and offers her a toast…. “To a great vacation”

Taping her glass to his Nancy responds “here, here to a great evening”

Jake fully settles into the water next to Nancy as they let the jets work their magic removing the aches and pains from a day of skiing. They remain silent as they sip their wine. The hot water swirls around their bodies, washing the aches and pains away, teasing Nancy’s nipples with its bubbling action. The swirling water also is affecting Jake’s manhood, the warm swirling water teasingly caressing his shaft, bringing his blood to a boil.

After emptying his glass Jake sets it on the edge and slides across to the lounge seat in the tub. Looking at Nancy sitting in the corner, nice and relaxed her head tilted back, her glass also empty sitting on the edge of the tub. Jake watches Nancy relaxing as the water swirls around them.

His manhood erect, he slides a hand down under the water, wraps it around his shaft and slowly begins to stroke it as he watches Nancy resting peacefully, her breasts rising and falling with the support of the water as she breathes.

As Jake continues to stroke his erection he notices Nancy’s face flush as she grabs a quick breath and lets out a little whimper. With the quick breath her breasts rise above the water for just an instant, long enough for Jake to see that her nipples are hard and swollen.

Jake let’s go of his erection, slips across the tub, caressing her legs as he moves up her body, his hands run into hers buried between her legs.

Jake kisses her on the cheek, then whispers in her ear “You little devil you, are you having fun?”

“Mmm yes I am, but I need something”

“What’s that?”

Slipping her hand between his legs, grasping his hard manhood, she opens her eyes, looks into his and replies “I need some of this” turning towards him pulling him between her legs.

Jake slides around so that Nancy is on top, then moves back over to the lounge seat, grabbing Nancy’s firm ass cheeks he pulls her towards him, his manhood sliding easily between her legs into her hot tunnel.

He holds her tight against him grinding his pelvis against hers. He reaches down and takes a nipple into his mouth sucking and biting it playfully.

Nancy grinds her swollen clit against his pelvic bone, clinching her muscles pulling him deep inside her, caressing his shaft with her lips with each clinch.

Jake releases his pressure on her ass letting her slide up and down his shaft freely. As Nancy moves up and down on his manhood Jake tries to keep a nipple in his mouth while playing with the other with his hand.

Nancy begins picking up her pace rising and falling faster on his shaft, her breath quickening.

Jake looks up at Nancy, see’s the flushness coming to her cheeks, he lifts her from his manhood, causing her to moan out “Noooooo”

Jake turns Nancy around then grabs her hips and pulls her toward him forcefully, his manhood parting her lips as he impales her with it.

Nancy’s head slips back as she lets out a gasp, as he pushes her away then pulls her back onto him, the water splashing out of the tub, as he picks up speed.

Jake rises up, Nancy still impaled on his erection, her knees on the lounge seat… Jake maneuvers them towards one of the larger jets, positioning Nancy right in front of it, its flow pulsating directly against her clit.

Jake can feel the pulsating waters on his cock and balls as it applies the much needed pressure against Nancy’s swollen and throbbing clit.

Jake continues moving in and out as the water caresses her clit and his balls as it passes between their legs.

Jake holds her hips as he continues to move in and out of her while letting the water caress her closer to the edge.

Nancy’s breath begins to quicken as the water does its magic, she’s torn between grinding against Jake’s manhood or moving closer to the jet. Sensing Nancy’s pending orgasm Jake grabs her hips and pushes himself fully inside her which in turn pushes her closer to the jet.

Nancy grinds back against Jake letting the water do its work as she lets go, flowing over the edge, grinding back against Jake, milking his manhood, bringing Jake up to and over the edge with her. As Jake reaches the edge his balls tighten and let go with his own orgasm, he fills her with his warm fluid.

As their orgasms subside, Jake slips from Nancy and moves over and grabs the bottle of wine, pours them another glass. Bringing them back over to the lounge seat, he sits down and pulls Nancy close to him as he hands her a glass of wine.

As they lay there soaking up the afterglow of their lovemaking session, Jake looks at Nancy.

“Well you won the race, so I guess I have to grant your wish”

“Yes I did”

“Well what’s it going to be?”

“That’s going to be a tough decision….” She buries her head in his chest… teasing his chest hair.

“Well?” Jake inquires.

“I’m thinking, give me a break” giggles Nancy.

Looking up at Jake, Nancy says “I want you to pamper me, be at my beck and call for whatever I say or want”

Stammering Jake replies “Well err, uh, where did that come from?”

“I don’t know, it doesn’t matter, I won, so that’s what I want!”

“OK then so it will be, I’ll do my best”

As they finish their wine, the jet’s turn off. Jake looking at the clock says “We better get ready for dinner”

“Yes, we better” mutters Nancy as she gets up out of the tub.

Jake watches Nancy’s naked body walk into the cabin as he gets out of the tub and follows her inside. Nancy heads straight for the shower, while Jake starts shaving. Jake steals a glance every now and then of Nancy in the shower.

Jake finishes shaving, and then heads into the shower with Nancy. As Jake enters Nancy hands him a rag “Here you might as well get some practice for payment of your debt, wash my back”

Jake takes the rag, lathers it up with soap, and then begins to wash her back, soaping her up, gently massaging her shoulders with his other hand. Jake slips his hand with the rag down her back, down the crack of her ass, then between her legs. “Oh no, you don’t!” Nancy says as she moves away from his hand “That’s not how it works”

“But honey”

“You’ll know when I want you to touch me”

“OK” says Jake dejectedly.

“Wash my hair” orders Nancy as she hands him the shampoo.

Nancy let’s a little moan escape her lips as Jake lathers up Nancy’s hair, massaging her scalp. Jake moves Nancy under the showerhead, rinsing the shampoo from her hair. Nancy hands him the bottle of conditioner. Working the conditioner into her hair Jake leans down and tries to grab a kiss.

Nancy sensing him getting close opens her eyes in time to catch him moving in. She gives him a quick peck, then turns her face away “I told you it doesn’t work that way”

“Oh come on, it’s just a kiss”

“No, I gave you a peck, that will have to do” replies Nancy as she moves back under the shower to rinse the conditioner from her hair.

Jake now totally puzzled by Nancy’s sudden change of behavior is not sure what to think. In a way he kind of likes this different Nancy, in other ways he’s not sure.

As Nancy slips past him to get out of the shower, she notices that he has recovered from their earlier session and his manhood is now standing proud. “Well, what do we have here?” asks Nancy as she wraps her hand around his shaft.

“You do that to me baby I want you”

“No, I told you” replies Nancy playfully stroking his erection, rubbing the head with her thumb. Jake shivers as Nancy lets go of his erection and, opens the shower door letting in a cool blast of air as she exits the shower, leaving Jake alone under the spray of the shower.

Nancy moves from the bathroom to the sitting room and begins putting on her makeup.

Jake finishes his shower, passes by Nancy as he heads into the bedroom to get dressed. As Jake is dressing he watches Nancy sitting there applying her makeup. Nancy notices that Jake is watching her, so she looks back at him through the mirror and smiles. “Would you like another glass of wine?” Jake asks.

“Sure, that would be nice” replies Nancy.

Jake moves past Nancy as he heads into the kitchen to get the wine. Not finding their glasses Jake remembers that they are still outside by the hot tub. While Jake was retrieving the wine Nancy removed her towel and was now sitting there in a lacey black thong, with a matching lace pushup bra.

After retrieving their glasses and the bottle of wine, he returns back to the bedroom. Jake just stares at Nancy as he pours them each a glass.

Handing Nancy a glass Jake stammers “Nice, are those new?”

“Yes, they are thanks”

Jake returns to the bedroom to finish dressing. Once again as he dresses he steals a glance at Nancy sitting there in her bra and panties. Jake finishes dressing, grabs his wine and heads off towards the living area.

As he passes by Nancy, she’s slipping a black dress over her head. “Honey, help me with my zipper please”

“Sure” replies Jake as he moves to ward Nancy and slides her zipper up.

Nancy adjusts the fit of her dress, leans up and kisses Jake on the cheek, “Thanks, honey, I’m almost ready”

“Ok baby, you look hot”

“Thanks, you look nice yourself”

As Nancy finishes touching up her hair, Jake returns to the living room where he aimlessly browses through the channels on the TV. Settling on an old movie, he hears Nancy approaching. Her heels click clacking on the floor.

Jake turns in time to see Nancy enter the room, her golden tanned body, contrasting nicely against the black dress, her golden hair, curled and bouncy, her legs long and well defined in her heels. Jake rises and moves to take her in his arms being careful to not mess up her look.

Kissing her on the cheek, Jake says “You look amazing”

“Thanks, I’m ready if you are”

“Yep, I’m getting hungry” Jake helps Nancy into her coat, grabs his and together they head out the door.

Published 
Written by rpmtnbkr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments