Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Fun

"Making my wife cum is my favorite hobby"

9
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We haven’t had much time to ourselves the past couple weeks. Being a younger couple with a kid made that hard. 

My wife walks in from work late and I greet her from the couch. She looked tired, I probably wasn’t getting any tonight. Her hair is up off she neck but she pulled it out of her bun and her curls fell to her shoulders. She pours herself a glass of wine, our son was asleep so who could blame her.

“Long day?” I ask glancing at her.

She nods walking over to me, she plops down and rests her head on my shoulder. 

“Miss you,” she whispers. 

I look down at her and cup her face in my hand. Her soft red lipstick made her lips so inviting. Her blouse was unbuttoned just low enough to tease.

I pull her face to me and kiss her deeply, feeling her rest her hand on my chest I wrap my free arm around her waist and pull her to me, her breasts pressed to my chest. 

“I love you,” I whisper into her mouth as I push my fingers into her hair and pull her mouth back to mine. Her hand moves up to my face as she bites my lip, pulling it into her mouth gently.

I groan and unzip her skirt from behind her yanking it down with force making sure I don’t break our kiss. Grabbing her perfect ass when it’s finally off hoisting her up onto my lap. I let my fingers trace her panties pausing briefly, “are these new,” I ask returning my lips to hers. She nods ripping off her blouse and I notice her perky breasts sit in a matching bra.

We are now frantic to fuck each other. I pull off my shirt and move my sweat pants down just enough for my hard cock to spring out. I push her panties to the side and slowly rub her clit but she wastes no time and places my cock at her entrance slowly rocking herself down on it. 

“Jesus,” I moan leaning back as her tight warm pussy takes in my hard throbbing cock. 

“Oh baby,” she moans as she bounces hard on my dick, the couch squeaking under us. 

I felt like a teenager, fucking on my couch. Her moans we mesmerizing and every time she did it my desire to make her cum grew.

I grab her waist and stop her mid bounce. My cock aching for her to continue but I needed control. I needed to be the reason she finished. 

“Baby,” I hold her down on my cock with one arm around her waist and one hand cupping her face, my thumb on her lip. I smile as she tries to fight my control, “stop it,” I demand holding her tight. 

She lets out a whine, I can feel her cunt pulsing on my dick. I kiss her pushing my tongue in her mouth, pulling away briefly, biting her lip. 

“Please,” she begs as she tries to grind her hips on me. Fuck she feels good. 

I let out a soft moan as she does that, my grip on her relaxes. She senses it and grinds her hips harder, kissing me and biting my lips, “like that baby,” she moans as she picks up speed. 

She’s so wet. She rolls her hips leaning back and I grab her waist. 

“Fuck babe I’m gonna cum,” I moan pulling her up and ripping her bra down so I can suck on her perfect tits.

She moans loudly, grabbing my hair. I lift her up off the couch. And lay her on the floor. 

My_hien
Online Now!
Lush Cams
My_hien

“Turn around,” I moan as I thrust unable to stop myself.

She moans and smiles, “stop fucking me and I will.”

I cover her mouth with my hand and thrust myself into her. Her back arches and she screams into my hand. I smile and lean down, “shhhh,” I move my hand and kiss her deeply, I pull away and cover her mouth again, “I’m going to make you cum so hard you’re going to want me to fuck you for the rest of the night.”

I roll my hips into her hard, I can see all her pleasure in her eyes. 

“You like that baby,” my dick throbs as she nods, my hand gripping her face to keep her quiet. I love her screams. I love controlling her orgasm more.

I feel her rock her hips under me, “no,” I say sternly thrusting down to pin her. Pushing all my body weight on her, “I’m fucking you, baby,” I pound her hard. She arches her back and I move one hand behind it to pull her to me, “shhhh,” I hush her as I move my hand again. She whimpers with pleasure as I kiss her neck. Picking my pace up as I move my mouth to her breast. Licking and sucking her nipple. 

She lets out a small whimper as she grabs at me and I feel her cum on my dick.  Her heart is racing as she quivers under me. She covers her mouth and lets out a scream of pleasure. Her body shivers, sweaty and hot. 

I smile and kiss her, “good girl,” I roll her on her stomach and lift her on her knees. I run my fingers on her warm clit as I shove myself in her from behind. Her legs shake, I love when she shakes for me.

“You like it when I make you cum?” I thrust hard into her and she lets out a moan pushing herself back into me.

“I love it, baby, god I fucking love it,” she moans as I reach around to rub her soft clit. Her legs almost give out. 

“You’re going to cum again for me,” I tell her, not asking, as I slap her ass and pound into her deep and fast. 

“Baby fuck,” she moans, “baby yes!”

I rub her clit hard as I pound and thrust into her. My orgasm builds but I want her to cum again, “cum baby. Cum all over my dick.”

This time she can’t keep quiet. The stimulation of my fingers on her clit and my dick deep inside her causes her to orgasm so hard she falls to her forearms on the floor letting out the most amazing scream I’ve ever heard. 

It sets me over the edge and I grip her ass tightly rubbing her hard as I shoot my hot cum inside her. I thrust slowly, feeling all the juices of our night seep out of her.

I rest against her, we both pant. I bite her back.

“I should shower,” she giggles after moments of silence.

I pull myself off of her letting her roll on her back. I lay on top of her and kiss her deeply. My hands holding her face as our tongues tease each other. I smile pulling away, “I love you,” I kiss her deeply again. 

“I love you more,” she smiles up at me.

“Go shower,” I say kissing her neck tenderly. Smirking down at her, “I’m not done with you.”

She laughs, “Baby you’re going to break me,” she leans up kissing me, “I don’t think I can’t handle anymore.”

I hold her face to mine. Kissing her intensely, “too fucking bad.”

I feel her skin get goosebumps as she smirks mid-kiss.

 

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments