Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late for work

"A morning of passionate sex."

19
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Denise was just finishing getting ready for work when David arrived home from his shift. She works as a business executive and he works as a firefighter. Her job requires professional attire, which he really enjoys. Today was no exception. She was dressed in a red blouse, black skirt, tan stockings, and short, black heels. This particular outfit makes her blue eyes that much more spectacular.

David walked up behind Denise as she was putting her earrings in. She had her shoulder-length brunette hair flipped back out of the way. Seizing the opportunity, David wrapped his arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck. This caused an electrifying shiver to run through her.

She turned her gaze toward him in the mirror and said, "Not now, I have to finish getting ready for work." 

David, not being one to take no for answer continued to kiss her neck. While slightly annoyed, Denise did find this highly arousing. David slowly slid his hands up her stomach to her breasts. David's gentle touch made her pussy start to get wet. "David, I really don't have time for this."

He could feel her nipples stiffen through her blouse and bra. Denise continued to put up some resistance but soon found herself giving in. As David began to unbutton her blouse, Denise turned her head to meet his lips. The ensuing kiss was deep and slow. David slid her blouse off her shoulders and tossed it onto the chair. He always loved the fact she wore a front closure bra. As he continued to tease her nipples, he slid his hand over and unhooked it. Her breasts were soft and smooth in his hands. Denise sighed contentedly as she gave in to David's advances. David turned her around and began kissing her passionately before guiding her back to the bed.

Before laying her down, he kissed his way down her stomach. He unzipped her skirt and slid it to the floor. Then he slid her lacy panties off her hips. He kissed his way to her neatly trimmed bush and gave her clit a gentle lick. Denise laid down on the bed, now only wearing her stockings and heels. David quickly undressed before slipping her heels off and gently kissing her red-painted toes. It felt like an eternity as he made his way along her calves and up her thighs to the bare skin above her stockings.

Denise couldn't wait to feel his hot tongue on her pussy and his lips once again on her clit. David, however, had other ideas. He teased along her pussy and around her clit, only occasionally licking where she wanted. The teasing was both amazing and frustrating. Finally, David buried his tongue in her wet pussy. The feeling quickly sent her over the edge. 

"I'm going to cum," changed to, "I'm cumming, oh baby, I'm cumming!"

She held his head tight as she rubbed her pussy against his tongue. Wave after wave coursed through her body as her juices covered David's face. Once her orgasm subsided, David began kissing his way up her stomach towards her breasts. He slowly teased one nipple, then the other. He knew Denise liked having her nipples teased almost as much as she loved having her pussy licked. Soon, he had both nipples in his mouth, sucking gently.

Denise moaned slightly and said, "Make love to me."

David kissed his way up to her mouth. As they kissed, she could taste her juices on his lips. While his tongue teased her's, his cock was teasing her pussy. David was enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy as he slid his cock against her lips and rubbed on her clit. The sensation was beginning to drive her wild again. 

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

"Please slide into me, I want to feel your cock inside of me."

David was trying to tease as long as he could, but his desire to be inside her finally won out. As his cock slid into her pussy, Denise quickly wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in tight. This is one of David's favorite positions. The feeling of her legs around him, coupled with her wet pussy, was incredible. As they settled into a passionate rhythm, David could feel himself getting closer to cumming. He wanted to feel Denise cum on his cock first. As her breathing became faster, David tried to distract himself from the incredible feeling of their lovemaking. 

"Oh David, I'm going to cum again," she said.

"Cum with me, please cum with me."

He could feel her pussy gripping his cock as she orgasmed yet again under him. As her orgasm subsided, David realized he had held out. She slowly released the grip her legs had on his back. As they gazed into each other's eyes, she couldn't help but lean up and kiss him again. David returned the favor by sliding his tongue into her mouth and kissing her as if he was back between her legs. After several moments of passionate kissing, Denise asked,

"Would you like me to get on top?"

"Yes," he said.

As she climbed onto his lap, he said, "Slide up here."

Denise smiled as she slid her way across his chest and put her pussy on his mouth. His tongue flicked back and forth across her clit, causing intense sensations to run through her body. As she rubbed her pussy on his tongue, the sensations grew stronger. 

She was fully in charge right now and decided it was David's turn to feel oral pleasure. She slid her hips back and began kissing him, once again tasting her juices on his lips. she kissed her way down his chest and stomach to his still hard cock. As she teased his shaft with her tongue, she massaged his balls. David's breathing sped up when she took his head into her mouth and began sucking him off. Everything was perfect, the rhythm, the suction, the pace, and her stroking. From the first time she agreed to try, she had always given a great blowjob. As David felt himself getting to the edge, he had a decision to make. Cum in her mouth, or cum in her pussy. 

"Stop for a second, I'm about to cum and I want to fill your pussy with it."

Denise paused while giving him a coy look. She then gave him a few more good pulls before sliding off his legs and onto her back. David gave her pussy a couple quick licks before kissing his way up to her mouth. As their tongues met, his cock slid into her wet pussy. Denise once again wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in tighter. As they settled into a sensual rhythm, David could feel himself getting ready to explode.

"Come with me baby," he said.

Denise could feel herself getting closer too. As the waves of pleasure started to wash over her, she said, "I'm cumming, come with me!!"

David gave one final thrust as he began to fill her with his cum.

After they finished, David rolled off and pulled Denise up onto his chest to kiss her as they both came down from their orgasmic high. Denise looked at the clock and said,

"Looks like I'll be working from home today."

"So does this mean....."

Before David could finish asking, Denise gave him a resounding "No," followed by a wink and a smile.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davidanddenise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments