Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Landlords daughter

13
4 Comments 4
22.2k Views 22.2k
935 words 935 words
Sex with my landlords Daughter.

My wife and I live in a rented house which requires a visit from our landlord every six months. Our landlord is a very sexy lady who I shall call Maggie; she is in her late fifties and married with two grown up children. Maggie’s husband works away in Hong Kong as a result we have never met him so we only ever deal with her whenever a problem arises.

Maggie and I have built up a good relationship over the past few years and we often tease each other and play practical jokes on each other. We have never overstepped the mark though.

I was at home last Saturday, my wife had to work so I was home alone, just prior to her leaving she informed me Maggie was due to call for her six month inspection so to get the vacuum and dusters out and tidy up.

I carried out the wishes of my wife then went and showered. Having had a shower I wrapped a towel round my waist and went down to the kitchen to make some coffee. I was not expecting Maggie yet so did not bother to dress I just went to my office and fired up my PC and did some surfing the net.

Having lost track of time I was surprised when the door bell rang, I was in two minds should I go and dress first or just answer the door. I answered the door expecting to see Maggie standing on the door step but found her eighteen year old daughter. I recognized her from photographs Maggie had shown me, Lisa introduced herself; I invited her in and closed the door.

Lisa was dressed very businesslike in a smart suit and heels and carrying a clipboard. Lisa is very petite and only about 5’3” tall. My eyes were all over her, she was gorgeous. Lisa advised me she was taking over from her mother with a few of her properties and mine was one she would be in charge of.

Lisa slipped off her heels and started her check on the ground floor. I followed her round still wearing just my towel as Lisa commented on each room and completed her documents.

We then went to the first floor I followed her up the stairs and could not help looking up her shortish skirt and seeing that she was wearing Black holdup stockings and a G string. This started my cock off and he was soon growing in appreciation of the view.

As we reached the master bedroom Lisa said that her mother had warned her to be on her guard as she had told her that I was a real practical joker. She said I know you have just stuffed some socks in your towel to get my reaction and I know your wearing underwear as well.

Mila02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila02



She finished documenting the master bedroom and moved on to bedroom two; I followed as my cock continued to grow, Lisa looked back at me and without warning ripped off my towel to leave me standing naked.

Whoops, she commented, oh hell, I said, as I covered my cock with my hands, Lisa handed me her clipboard and said use this. I don’t know why but we just stood looking at each other for what seemed ages, Lisa was only a couple of feet from me yet I felt as though I was glued to the spot looking deep into her big blue eyes.

Lisa made the next move, she pushed me back onto the Spare bed pulled the blinds and retrieved her clipboard and grabbed my cock. Lisa dropped to her knees and as I lay back on the bed she took my cock in her warm mouth. I wanted her and managed to get her onto the bed and positioned her in a sixty nine. I raised her skirt pulled her g string to one side and pushed my tongue deep into her wet pussy as she gave me a great blow job.

Within minutes she was covering my face with her juices as I continued licking her pussy, I also used her juices to lubricate her bum hole and pushed firstly one finger then two in her as she came again and again. Not to disappoint her I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Lisa rolled off me and went to the bathroom, two minutes later she returned just wearing her stockings. This was the first time I had seen her nice pert tits with very pink nipples. Lisa just mounted me and we kissed for the first time, she slipped my still very erect cock in her wet pussy and rode me in a very ferocious manner. Lisa was like a woman possessed, she moaned loudly as she came to an orgasm again and again, she slipped off me again and repositioned herself in a reverse cowgirl and rode me again as I caressed her nice tits.

This time I shot my load deep into her pussy as she came again in a loud moan. Lisa climbed off me again and laid beside me her body glistening with sweat. We lay and chatted, we kissed and held each other but being aware of the time had to get dressed and cleaned up.

Once we were cleaned up we went downstairs to my office where Lisa completed her reports when my wife walked in. I introduced her to Lisa, and then she left.

That was close I am looking forward to a repeat in six months.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments