Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 11

"Intense or In Tents"

2
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. We had met about seven months before these events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments"

Kelly and I stole away for an afternoon of fun. Like teenagers left to our own devices, we went “camping”.

Kelly had a fantasy of pitching a tent and screwing the day away, literally. We made our plans for a Sunday afternoon in late January. It was a bit chilly but we brought a number of blankets, my smaller tent and our horniness to keep us warm.

I met Kelly at our usual place to leave her car, for one of our day trips. She got into my SUV and we headed up the mountain. She was a bit chilled, so I turned the car’s heater up a little. We held hands as I drove. We turned off the highway onto a dirt road.

It had snowed the previous week at that altitude. The dirt road was muddy in places and there were still patches of snow in the shaded areas. We went up to around six thousand feet where we drove into a deserted campground. There was more snow and mud but we found a dry spot under a pine tree to pitch our tent.

I had not put up that tent in years. I really hoped everything we needed was in the bag. Luckily, we live in the desert southwest. Even if something is a bit damp when put away, it’ll still dry out. My two-man tent was in perfect condition. The poles and stakes were there, too. We pitched the tent then pulled out the blankets that we brought. I would have been hard-pressed to explain needing to wash the sleeping bags in the middle of winter. We spread two on the floor, for our bed. Then used two other blankets for covers.

Kelly climbed into our little love nest first. After locking the car and taking my shoes off, I climbed in too.

The tent was quite cozy inside. We lay down side by side looking into our lover’s eyes. Kelly’s eyes were very expressive, not only her expressions but they changed colors. Her eyes were kind of like mood rings. They were usually hazel. If she was feeling lustful they tinted toward blue. One time she actually had a bright blue ring around the outside edge of her iris. When she would look at me with love in her eyes, her entire iris was blue. This also happened during her more intense orgasms.

As I’ve said in earlier chapters, looking into Kelly’s eyes and watching her facial expressions change, during sex, was very much part of my fun. Lying side by side, we began to kiss and fondle each other through our clothes. Kelly slowly moved over on top of me gently pushing me onto my back. With her lips firmly planted on mine, Kelly slid one hand down chest and stomach to the front of my pants. I believe that she was checking to be sure her kisses were having their usual effect. Oh, they were.

She disconnected her lips from mine and moved down to work on getting into my pants. Having worked my pants and underwear about halfway down my thighs, Kelly employed a new tactic. Usually, she would take my erection into one of her cool little hands but not this time. I later discovered that she felt they would have been too cold. She was on her knees beside mine. Kelly leaned over and licked my balls, then all of the way to my tip. The cool mountain air and her hot wet tongue were such an exquisite contrast that all I could do was lie there and moan. She moved back down and with another lick, she moved up my cock. This time she used her lips to pick it up and engulf the head in her hot mouth. I nearly lost it right then.

Kelly worked her lips all the way down until her nose pressed against my pubic bone. No woman had ever deep throated me before Kelly. I loved that she not only could but truly wanted to. She loved the control and gratification of oral sex. She would often bring me to the edge, then keep me there in exquisite torture for what felt like hours but was really five to ten minutes. Since we hadn’t seen each other for about a week and I had abstained from self-gratification during that time, I was afraid that I would cum too quickly. I asked her if she wanted me to cum or wait until I could fill her pussy. I feared not being able to be ready soon enough if I shot a load down her throat.

She said nothing, just kept on licking, sucking and using her now warmed hand to slide up and down my shaft. She had me on the edge for about five minutes before I warned her that my eruption was imminent. She was a girl on a mission and sucked even harder. Without further warning, my first shot filled her mouth. Kelly quickly swallowed then took me deeper so subsequent pulses went more directly down her throat. Kelly was moaning during my ejaculation. She would often cum or get close to cumming while sucking on me. She continued sucking until she had swallowed every last drop. Only then did she relinquish control on my cock and move up to kiss me and say thank you. That’s just how much she loved making me cum in her mouth.

CaddyBoomm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaddyBoomm

We kissed, her fully clothed and me naked from the waist down. It was rather cool in the tent. The outside temps were in the mid-forties. I looked down my body to find that I was still fully erect. Neither the cold nor my ejaculation had caused the usual deflation. That sort of thing hadn’t happened in over twenty years. My beautiful red-haired lover truly was my sex goddess.

Kelly had lain down beside me while we were kissing. Now it was my turn. I got up on my knees and began to unfasten and remove her pants. Once that was done I pulled her sexy red panties off. I looked up her legs to the junction of her thighs. When we first met, Kelly had kept her pubic hair quite short. It was just long enough to lie flat and not be bristly. I had told her once that I’d love to see her red hair in all its glory. At this point, she had let it grow out, for about eight weeks, to fulfill my fantasy. Oh, she complained, good-naturedly, but she let it grow for me. I guess that is my one little fetish. I loved the red hair on her pussy.

After enjoying the view, I dove in. Kelly tasted wonderful. I have always loved the scent and taste of my sexually aroused lover. I licked and sucked on her little nub of a clitoris. She had been ready. Now I brought her up to the edge. I kept her there for a few minutes, then I crawled up between her legs.

My erection went unerringly to her opening. I stared into her eyes as I slowly inserted my cock into the most wonderful pussy I had ever found. Kelly was tight, due to her husband’s neglect. She was nearly dripping wet. She felt like a hot, wet, velvet sheath was wrapped around my erection. Looking into each other’s eyes we said at the same time, “You feel Sooo good.”

I began to move but she asked me to stay still for a few moments. Who was I to deny her? I was buried to the hilt in heaven on earth. We both savored the sensations of our sexual joining, neither of us moving, gazing into the eyes of our lover.

Finally, I could not help but move. I began to slowly withdraw. Only my head was inside her when I reversed direction. Kelly took in a ragged breath. On my second stroke, she had a little orgasm complete with her cute little squeaks. I continued my slow thrusting. This time it took five minutes or so until her moans became squeaky panting. She tried to keep her eyes open and looking into mine but she couldn’t. This time Kelly brought her heels down on the backs of my knees, effectively stopping all movement. She flexed her hips up and began panting. Her mouth was open just a little and she pressed her tongue against the back of her upper teeth. Her eyes were closed as her orgasm peaked.

All I could do was hold still and ride out her convulsions with her. I was getting close to my own orgasm. I gritted my teeth fighting to maintain control. Kelly loosened her grip with her legs just enough for me to start again. She really had not stopped her orgasmic spasms when I began to thrust.

She’d had two; now it was my turn. I was no longer making love, I was fucking, hard. We were a bit uncomfortable being naked from the waist down and still wearing shirts and sweatshirts on top. The bulk made it difficult to kiss my little red-haired love, so I gave up. I locked my elbows straight, looked down into her beautiful eyes and fucked her. I was close. I also was watching Kelly. She was building to her biggest orgasm of the afternoon, so far.

Since she was close, I clenched everything. I wanted for us to cum together. As soon as her squeaks turned into squeals and I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, I let go. It felt like I’d never stop pumping semen into her. My body and hers were both convulsing uncontrollably. Kelly’s vaginal muscles had clamped down on my erection. I couldn’t have pulled out of her if I wanted to. The ecstasy of our cumming together was amazing.

After I could speak again, I said, “Wow, that was intense!”

Kelly said, “Literally.”

Now having just fucked my brains out, I missed her joke. She was laughing. I still didn’t get it. Eventually, she stopped laughing long enough to look around our little enclosure, our tent.

When she saw the spark in my eye that said I finally got her joke, it sent her into fits of giggles all over again.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments