Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kara: Mowing The Lawn

"Who else was watching?"

24
16 Comments 16
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Kara was dressed in an athletic type undershirt which was much too big and hung loosely on her petite frame. The shirt was long and extended a couple of inches down her thighs, its big arm-holes and scoop-neck exposing the tops and sides of her breasts. Underneath the shirt she wore a polka-dotted bikini, and although it was likely no one would notice, she also wore a pair of low-cut canvas shoes.

The bikini was scandalously skimpy. Kara had bought it for a trip to Jamaica, not to wear anyplace where she might be recognized. If the undershirt hadn't been made of such thin material, Dirk would not have known she was even wearing the bikini.

It was Saturday and they had just finished breakfast. Kara announced that she wanted to mow the lawn. Dirk told her he usually hired someone to do that, but she insisted. It didn’t even need mowing that bad, but Dirk said nothing further. Kara got up from the table and made as if to go out. She was still dressed as she had been for breakfast.

Dirk guessed the reason behind her desire to mow the lawn. To her co-workers, Kara was just another straight-laced attorney who worked for a conservative law firm. But when she was away from the office, she was a different person. Kara was justifiably proud of her looks and she liked it best when others were noticing.

Dirk thought that the way Kara was dressed this morning, was really a bit much for the front yard, but then the front yard was kind of small and she wouldn’t be out there long. If he had a real objection though, it was that the front windows of the house were all shuttered and he wouldn’t be able to watch. And with Kara dressed as she was, she was going to be fun to watch.

Kara had tied the bikini strings loosely. As she bent to kiss Dirk, the bikini top and the undershirt fell away, enough to give him a view of her nipples. They kissed briefly, then Kara copped a quick feel between his legs. Satisfied that he approved, she gave him another quick peck on the cheek, straightened up and disappeared into the garage.

The garage opened to an alley at the rear of the house. On the side there was a narrow strip of grass between the house and the edge of the property. After getting the mower started - a push type, rotary cut - Kara worked her way quickly up the side of the house toward the front. Even though it was only ten in the morning it had already gotten hot, and by the time Kara got to the front yard she was covered in perspiration. She repeatedly mopped the sweat off her brow with her hand and wiped it on her shirt. Each time Kara did this, the shirt got wetter and more transparent.

A car came down the street. The driver spotted the scantily clad girl mowing the lawn. He slowed for a better look. Kara, uncharacteristically though, pretended not to notice and continued with her mowing. A few minutes later the scene repeated itself, another driver slowing to take in the sight, Kara ignoring his passing as the car continued on.

Kara hurriedly finished the front yard, pushed the mower around to the back of the house and shut it down. She went through the garage and into the kitchen. She found Dirk still seated at the breakfast table.

Dirk was familiar with Kara’s motivations and had expected that the shirt or the bikini top, one or the other, would have been gone by now. Kara, however, was still dressed as she had been when she went out. “You sure weren’t gone long. Trouble with the mower?” he asked, setting his newspaper aside.

“No, no trouble, just too nervous to have any fun.”

“Nervous? Why nervous?”

“It’s that thing with Grayson. Every time a car came by I was afraid to even look up, afraid it might be one of his minions, out checking on me.”

Dirk was an important client of the law firm where Kara worked as an associate. Dirk and Kara weren’t married, and after she had moved in with Dirk she had been cautioned by Winston Grayson, managing director of the firm, against doing anything further that might be embarrassing, as that could seriously jeopardize her chances of becoming a partner.

Dirk understood Kara’s concerns and addressed them. “I don’t think that’s really too likely. I can’t quite see him, or one of his, quote, minions, as you so rightly called them, wasting their Saturday, driving through this neighborhood, hoping to get some dirt on you.”

Kara nodded her understanding. Dirk continued, “But if you’re worried, you could always mow the backyard. It doesn’t need it anymore than the front did, but it is more private, and I could even sit in the den and watch.”

Kara smiled. “I think I’d like that.”

“You are aware, though, that the house behind us has a window overlooking the backyard.”

“Yes, I had noticed, but it is just a bedroom window, and this time of day, not too likely anybody’d be in there.” Kara ratcheted her smile up a couple notches. “And besides, it's not like I'm naked or anything.”

Dirk licked his lips. Well, at least not just yet. Never could tell with Kara. “Just so long as you know what you're doing.”

Kara disappeared into the garage as Dirk moved into the den with his coffee and newspaper. There was glass at one end of the den looking into the courtyard, but unlike the rest of the house, where the windows to the outside had been totally blocked by shutters, the outside end of the den also had a wall of glass, looking into the backyard. Dirk looked up from his paper as Kara entered the backyard from the garage.

In the house behind, the curtains of the second story bedroom window moved slightly. Peeking out was Jack Sims, the eighteen year-old who lived there with his parents. Jack had just graduated from high school and had a job for the summer, but he didn't work on Saturday and had slept late.

He had been awakened by the sound of the lawnmower. Looking out the window, he could see there was an interesting girl in the yard across the alley, mowing the lawn... and she didn't appear to be wearing a great deal. He rubbed his sleep-filled eyes and looked again. He still didn't see much in the way of clothes. He went to his closet and got his binoculars.

Back at the window he pushed the curtains aside enough to get a clear view. He peered through the binoculars. Nope, he hadn't been imagining it - she wasn't wearing much. Jack studied her as she mowed the lawn. He had only seen her once before, a couple of nights back, jogging, but he hadn't talked to her and didn't know her name. He did know Mr. Williams though, and knew he’d gotten a divorce a while back. Could be a new wife... doesn't look old enough though. Maybe a girlfriend... or might even be a relative, like maybe a niece. Whatever though, if this was the way she usually dressed, Jack hoped she was staying awhile.

It looked to Jack as if the girl was wearing a man's undershirt. Whatever it was, it just barely covered her butt, exposing a couple of nicely-shaped, long legs.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

The shirt was so big that her chest and sides under the arms were bare too, except for her breasts, which were at least partially covered. She had been sweating so the shirt stuck to her skin, but the shirt was thin and Jack could see she was wearing a bikini underneath. As Jack took in the girl's nearly naked form he thought, This was definitely worth waking up for.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kara saw the movement of the curtains in the house behind. She hadn't lied to Dirk about expecting there to be no one upstairs at this time of day, but she had sort of hoped she was wrong. As she had jogged by a couple of nights ago, she had seen some guy from over back, adjusting the sprinklers in his front yard, She didn't know his name, and she didn’t know how old he was, although she guessed him to be somewhere around eighteen. But she could tell by the way he watched her that he’d be fun to tease. Kara stopped the mower and leaned over to re-tie her shoes.

As the girl bent toward him, Jack got a real eyeful. Jesus, those are some fine hooters! With the binoculars he could even see the nipples. Jack held the glasses shakily with one hand, while he reached inside his shorts with the other and took out his growing cock. He didn't stroke it - it was too soon for that - he just held it.

Dirk was watching too. He pulled his chair over by the back window. He watched as Kara bent over, pretending to tie her shoes. The eve prevented him from seeing the upstairs window of the house over back, but Kara’s behavior was a dead give-away. She knew that Dirk was not the only one watching. It was also highly likely she would put on quite a show.

As Dirk and Jack watched, Kara straightened up and continued mowing the lawn. The sweat poured off her. She kept wiping it off her bare skin with her hand and then drying her hand on the shirt. The undershirt became more and more transparent. With her head bent low over the mower, Kara sneaked a peek at the upper window. The curtain was still pushed back. She had also seen Dirk's shadow in the den window. He was watching too.

Kara stopped and reached behind her neck, untying the string to her bikini top. Oh yeah, Dirk said to himself, she for sure knows she's being watched.

Kara reached inside the shirt and undid the remaining string holding the top in place. As she put her hand under the shirt to pull it free, the front of the shirt went up and exposed the skimpy bikini bottom. Oh my god, Dirk thought, Jack is getting a show now! He’d seen Jack at that window before and guessed that he had to be watching Kara now.

As Kara took her hand out from under the shirt, she turned her back to the neighbor. The bikini wasn't the thong type but the strip of cloth going up the backside just covered the crack in her ass. Kara took her time pulling the shirt down to cover herself, giving the neighbor a brief but tantalizing look at her bare ass-cheeks.

Perspiration was flowing down Kara's chest and her breasts were covered with sweat. As she removed the bikini top, the shirt attached itself to her. Through his binoculars, Jack could see the outline of her perky tits and her protruding nipples. The hand holding the binoculars shook so much he almost dropped them. His other hand slowly began to move on his very rigid cock. While the girl resumed mowing the lawn, Jack fantasized about burying his face in her tits.

It was a hot day and Kara was covered in perspiration, but she was also sexually excited by what she was doing - the moisture between her legs wasn't all sweat. Kara got an inspiration and stopped mowing. Leaving the mower running in the middle of the yard, she walked to where the hose was hanging on the side of the garage.

She connected the hose to a nearby spigot and turned it on. After a few seconds, water was flowing from the end of the hose. Kara held the hose up and attempted to drink from the stream of water. The water spilled over the front of her shirt, making it nearly transparent. Dirk knew what Kara was doing.

She glanced toward the den and saw Dirk watching her. With a smirk on her face she dramatically pulled the shirt over her head. For several seconds she held the shirt high, giving Dirk, and the neighbor, an eye-popping view of her bare breasts.

Except for the barely existent bikini bottom, Kara was completely bare. As she lowered her arms she remained facing the garage. With water from the hose she thoroughly soaked the shirt, then held it to one side, allowing the bulk of the water to run off. With the shirt still dripping, she pulled it back on over her head, did a little bow toward the den, and walked back to the mower.

As she resumed her mowing, she detected a slight rustling of the curtains in the window over back. Kara knew she was being watched, and not just by Dirk. She and the shirt were both soaked.

Except for the bikini bottom it appeared to Jack almost as if she wasn't wearing anything. His hand moved faster. Then she paused behind a tree. His view was blocked.

When Kara stepped behind the tree, she reached under the bottom of the shirt and untied the strings on the bikini bottom. She spread her legs a little and the bikini dropped to the ground. She pulled the sopping wet undershirt down as far as it would go, stretching it tightly over her breasts and stomach. She picked up the bikini and hung it on a low-hanging branch of the tree. Then Kara continued mowing the lawn.

Jack watched as she emerged from behind the tree. At first he didn't notice anything different. Then he saw it. The hand holding the binoculars shook violently and he stroked his cock vigorously as he realized that, damn, she'd taken off the bottoms! With nothing on but the soaking wet undershirt, she looked damn near naked.

Kara quickly finished her mowing, grabbed the bottoms from the tree branch, picked up the top from the steps and began pushing the mower toward the garage. She stopped and bent over to tie her shoes one more time.

Her back was to Jack and as the shirt rode up he was sure he could see her pussy. His hand moved faster as he imagined slipping his cock into her. As she disappeared into the garage, Jack shot his load against the wall next to the window.

Dirk had seen it all from the den. He imagined how exciting it must have been for Jack. He thought it was pretty hot too. Dirk made for the kitchen and met Kara as she came through the door from the garage. She was flushed and breathing heavily, all from being damn near naked, outside, and watched by Dirk and some neighbor she’d never even met.

Dirk was wearing a pair of soft drawstring jeans with no underwear and no shirt. His cock made a tent in the front of his pants. He grabbed Kara and pulled her to him. He wanted her to feel how hard she’d made him. He ripped her undershirt off and pressed her wet, naked body against him. They weren't going to make it to the bedroom. They were going to fuck right there.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments