Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessie and Jame's second adventure (sequel)

"The sequel to Losing My Virginity- and Taking Hers"

10
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
666 words 666 words
Author's note: If any of you are wondering why the first story and this one is from Jame's point of view when I in real life am a girl, it's because these stories really happened with me and my current boyfriend. I just used fake names. I knew how I was feeling, but I'd fantasized about everything he'd felt. I decided to use my fantasies in the story to see how close I could get to what a man would feel losing his virginity to another virgin. Thank you for your interest in my stories. Comment if you want me to make a third. Thanks!

YourWhoreCore (Lydia)

It was Jessie's 21st birthday when we had our second....session. We were dating by this time, I was already 21. I wanted to celebrate by going to a club or something, but she said we should crack open a few beers and go down to the lake outside her house. I knew she wanted it. The only reason she went there was to do things she didn't want other people to have any chance of seeing. The lake was a private place, even more private than her bedroom! There was no doubt; I was definitely getting laid tonight. We sat in her house and drank until we were only slightly buzzed. Then, we decided to go down to the lake.

"Jessie, I know what you want to do down there."

"That should make you want to go even more!"

"Who said it didn't?"

I winked at her and we held hands and ran down to the lake. She stripped off all her clothes and looked at me like I was crazy for not doing the same, so I went ahead and stripped. It didn't get dirty until dark. It was sunset when we'd gone down. I was chasing her through the water, she was splashing me in the face, it was clean fun...until the last time I chased her.

I was chasing her, and when I grabbed her, I realized I had a huge boner. I grabbed her breasts and held them tightly and pressed my boner against her ass, and I heard her sigh in pleasure.

Milanahotlove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milanahotlove

I knew it was time. I turned her around and we kissed passionately. Suddenly, she stopped. She started to run up to the shore.

"Jessie, what are you doing?"

"I don't feel comfortable in the water."

She lay in the sand, her legs spread apart, rubbing her pussy softly. I ran towards her at full speed. I couldn't take it anymore. This was too much teasing. I ran up to her, and I realized I couldn't even take foreplay today. No blow job, no eating her out, I needed to feel the inside of her pussy, to make her cum hard. I needed us to connect in the only way a man and woman could connect emotionally, physically, and mentally at the exact same time. I ran up and spread her legs wide apart, steadying my throbbing cock at her entrance.

"Hmm, you don't want a blow job today, babe?"

"No. I need..." My words tapered off. I was at a loss. How do you verbalize a primal need for someone? Words were useless and easily forgotten; instead, I'd show her. I didn't have to be careful this time. She wasn't a virgin. I slammed my cock into her, and she screamed in pain and pleasure. I kept slamming. This was what true pleasure felt like. I let out my own grunts and moans and she screamed in pleasure and instruction to me.

"James, ohh fuck James, faster!!! I'm GONNA CUM!!"

She wasn't lying. We came at the same time, and at that moment, we were more intertwined than ever before. We were truly connected in every way. I swore I'd never feel that pleasure ever again.

"Oh, god, Jessie...that was great..."

"Tellme about it!"

This wouldn't be the last time I'd fuck Jessie.

Comment if you want a third :)
Published 
Written by YourWhoreCore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments