Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan's Return - Part 3

"A third night of fantasies come true..."

8
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Part 3:

Saturday morning came, and the first thing that came to my mind, was that it was Jan's last night in town.  I looked over at her, and she was still asleep, so I quietly got up and made myself a cup of coffee and did my normal morning internet surfing session.

About an hour later, Jan got up and came into the living room with her nightshirt on and sat next to me.  I just looked at her.

After what seemed like ten minutes, she smirked and said, "What?"

"Nothing.  I just can't believe you're really here.  It doesn't seem real."

"I know, but I'm having a great time, and I hope you are too!"

"I am, I'm just sad, because I know you're leaving tomorrow."

"Yea, but I'm here all day, and the day is young.  Are you going to get me some coffee, or do I have to give you a blowjob first?"

"Well, that does sound like an offer I can't refuse."

"I think you better just rest that thing and build up your reserve for later."

With that, I got up and made her a cup of coffee and we sat around and talked for a bit.  I never realized what a fantastic woman Jan was.  She was smart, very attractive, sexy, great sense of humor, loved sex and was great at it.

So I asked her, "Are you in a relationship?"

"No, not really.  I date, but to be honest, I'm really not into anyone.  But, I'm into you John!"

"Wow, where did that come from?"

"Like I said John, I'm sixty, and I don't hold back words or my feelings.  Time is precious."

"What exactly do you mean by, "You're into me"?"

"John, I've known you for a long time.  I think you're very attractive, sexy, smart, and now I know you're good in bed, and you can get me off.  All men can fuck, but very few know how to get a woman off.  I was hoping you could, and you did."

"So, you like everything I did, I mean I'm sure there's something you didn't like?"

"Everything, especially when you're rough with me.  John, I'm sure you'd have plenty of women if you ventured out there, but if you want, don't think of this as the end of the weekend, but the beginning of what could be a very satisfying relationship.  We're not that far apart from each other."

What Jan said really got me thinking.  I thought of all the things we did only being with her twice.  What would tonight bring?

Then Jan said, "Let's get showered and cleaned up and go get pedicures!"

"What?"

"Don't tell me you've never had a pedicure?"

"Ah, nope."

"OK, you leave this to me."

Jan got online and found a nail shop and made our appointments.  She told me to be ready to leave at 11:30.

11:30 came, and we headed for the nail salon in a nearby strip mall.

Once we got inside, Jan said, "Just relax and try to enjoy yourself, it's my treat!"

As we sat waiting to be called, I was checking out all the hot little Vietnamese ladies.  There were a couple tiny ladies with gorgeous asses wearing the tightest jeans and pumps.

I whispered to Jan, "Is this a nail salon, or a brothel?"

She just smirked and said, "Find anything you like, c'mon, tell the truth?"

"Yeah, I like the one with the white pumps on."

"I figured, the one with the smallest, tightest ass in the place..."

"Well, you assssssked!"

Finally, two girls came over and said that they were ready for us, and one of them was the one with the white pumps.

Jan said to her, "Would you do my friend, he thinks you're pretty?"

I was so embarrassed.  The young lady nodded yes.  As they walked us to our stations, Jan whispered in my ear, "Try not to break your zipper!"

The pedicure was a pleasurable experience.  They were doing a number on Jan's toenails.  Between the hot young lady working on me sitting on that stool with her legs spread, and thinking about how I was going to suck Jan's toes later, I was getting a serious woody.

When we were done, Jan handed them each a tip and asked for their names.

We headed to the counter to pay, and Jan wrote "Lucy" on the back and handed it to me.

"Now you can enjoy some soft porn with Lucy!"

"Ha, I just might!"

Jan and I went and found some nice place to have lunch.  We talked for a while and finally, the topic turned to sex.

Jan grabbed my hand and said, "Well, it's my last night here, I want it to be special."

"I know, I do too."

"What do you want, John, tell me?"

"I don't know."

"You know.  Just tell me, and I'll do it for you if it's something you want."

"I don't think so."

"Well, I know what you want, and I'll do it if you tell me.  Just say it."

"I want to fuck your ass."

"You see, was it that hard?"

"Well, based on the last few nights, I didn't think you wanted that."

"I just wanted you to desire it more!  I'm a bad girl."

Then she leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "John, I want you to fuck my ass tonight.  I want you to make love to me, fuck me hard, then fuck my ass however you want it.  I want this to be a night you won't forget, a night that makes you want me more."

After lunch, Jan wanted to go to the mall.  She said she liked to visit different malls when she was out of town.  We walked around for a while and came upon a Victoria's Secret.

As we looked around she said, "Anything you like?"

"Yea."

I held up a pair of white thigh-high stockings, with some kind of interesting pattern on them.

She said, "I think you should buy them for me."

"OK, but you have to let me put them on you."

"Deal."

We were about ready to leave, and Jan said, "I think we need to make one more stop."

She was looking at her phone and said, "Good there's one here."

"What do you need?"

"You mean, what do we need?"

I just had a puzzled look on my face.

"Honey, do you have any lube at your place?"

"I have Vaseline."
"Ah, no, that's not going to work."

Apparently this mall had every kind of store in it.  There was an adult store on the third floor.  So we went in and started looking around.  She told me to go find a bottle of lube, that was my responsibility.

We left the mall and on the drive home, Jan started talking about all the toys in the store.

"What did you think about the toys in that store?"

I said, "Some are definitely interesting."

"Like?"

"You know, dildos, butt plugs, strap-ons.  Now that's kinky."

"You're definitely into anal John, how did that come to be?"

"It's a long story."

"I want to hear it."

"Well, a long time ago, I started dating this girl.  She was really into me, way more than I was into her.  I wasn't dating anyone else at the time.  We were set up on a blind date.  She was kind of cute, thin, but did have a smoking ass.  So only after a few dates, we were at my place, and we were fooling around.  She went down on me and when she was done I started taking her close off.  So I get ready to take her panties off to go down on her, and she tells me that she's on her period.  Then to my surprise, she says that I could fuck her in her ass if I wanted."

"And..."

"Well at first, I used condoms and some Vaseline.  Then later just some kind of lube that she brought with her.  I really enjoyed it, and we did it a lot.  There were some weeks I think we did it every night even if that's all we did.  She was just a fuck, I had no interest in her long term.  I think she would've done anything for me in the bedroom.  She used to let me tie her up and blindfold her..."

"She let you tie her up while you fucked her in the ass?"

"Yep."

"Tell me more."
"You really want details?"

"Oh, yea..."

"I had this headboard with slots in it, so she'd lay on her back and I'd tie her wrists to it on each side.  Then I'd blindfold her.  Then, I'd get the lube and play with her ass while I lubed it up.  Then once I got my cock in her, I'd cross her legs at her knees and tie them together."

"Wow!"
"It gets better.  Then I'd tie her at one ankle with a belt and bring it behind my head and tie her other ankle to it.  At that point, I could hold onto her thighs or push them down to her and go at it."

"That's pretty hot.  You're a dirty man John."

"I know, but you wanted to know.  Now that I look back, I think she would've done anything.  I should've got her into a threesome."
"Why did you guys break up?"

"I knew she wanted to get married, and have kids.  I felt sooner or later, she would mysteriously get pregnant, so I broke it off."

"Phew, that's some story."

We arrived back at my place and Jan wanted to run a quick delicate load of laundry as she said she didn't like to wear anything new unless it was washed.

"Jan, what time would you like to eat dinner, what are you hungry for?"

Jan said that she wasn't real hungry, and she just wanted to maybe get an appetizer or two and a glass of wine.

We went to this local pub down the street, ordered and had a great conversation.  Actually it was about life, and the subject of sex never came up.

Then as we were about to finish, Jan said, "Do you ever think about moving back to Phoenix?"

"Oh, not really, why?"

"Well, I'm there."

"Right, but this weekend just happened, so I really didn't have a reason to think of moving again.  Moving is a pain."

"I know John.  Let me just say this, I really like you.  I've known you for a while, and have wanted you for a long time.  I think you like me.  I'm not looking to get married, just for companionship.  I think we could have a great time together, and together we could fulfill our fantasies."

I didn't know how to respond to that, and I just remained silent while I looked at her.

Then she said, "Care to chime in?"

"Jan, I really, really like you, and to be truthful, I've been consumed with you since you got to town.  You really turn me on.  I just worry about the excitement fading.  I know it's great now, but I can't go through it again.  The divorced really hurt me."

"Like I said, I'm not looking for marriage.  Just think about it.  Let's get out of here."

We arrived back at my place, and Jan said she wanted to take a quick shower.

"I think I'll take one too, when you're through."

"Why don't you go first because I'm going to be a little while getting ready."

When I was through, I went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of red wine and poured two glasses.  I then took them into the living room and placed them on the coffee table as I waited for her.

After about 30 minutes or so, Jan came out and walked over to me.  Oh, my God!  She was wearing black matching lace bra and panties, black thigh highs and black pumps.  She walked over and stood in front of me and said, "How do I look?"

"Wow, you look stunning!  You're trying to get me to move aren't you?"

She bent over and whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you like.  I'm all yours tonight."

"Why don't you sit next to me and have this wine I poured for us?"

"OK, that sounds nice.  You're not going to make me wait too long for you, are you?"

"No, I just thought you might want a glass before..."
"Before I take you into your bed and let you have your way with me?"

"Something like that..."

We finished our wine, and Jan stood up, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go in the bedroom, you're in charge tonight."

Jan started to pull the bed down while I started to undress. She got in and laid down watching remove the rest of my clothes.  I just watched every moved she made.  It was all slow and sexy.  She was making me hard just watching her move.

Finally, I got in bed on top of her and we started kiss passionately, then I proceeded to kiss and lick her everywhere on my way to her pussy.  Once I got there, I just pushed my nose into her panties and smelled her sweet juicy hole.  I could tell how wet I was making her.

Then I grabbed her panties and lifted her legs up as I slid them off.  I couldn't wait another second as I buried my face in her pussy and licked, kissed, sucked and probed her.  She grabbed her legs and pulled them back to her chest exposing all of her holes to me.

After I licked and rubbed her to orgasm, I rolled her over and started on her ass.  I knew what she liked, and I was going to give it to her again tonight.  I knew I was going to get to fuck her ass tonight, so I was going to enjoy all of this preparation, and so was she.

When I was finally done with her ass, I rolled her over and placed her head off the bed like the night before.

Then I asked her, "Why aren't you wearing the white stockings I bought for you?"

"They're on your nightstand, I guess you'll have to take these off first, can you do that?"

I didn't answer.  I was so hot, and so hard, I reached for the stockings as I one handed my cock towards her mouth.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

She immediately took it in and started sucking me off.  As she continued, I removed her right shoe and slid her stocking off.  Then I took her by the ankle and started sucking her toes.  Jan was going wild.  It was pretty erotic sucking on her toes while she was sucking me.

Then I did the same to her left leg.  Once I got both stockings off, I held both of her feet close together and sucked both of her big toes into my mouth while I fucked her face.  She was just letting me have my way with her.

As I continued pounding her mouth, I started putting her new white stockings on, then her pumps.  I was making her my little slut for the night.  Once they were on, I put my hands on her throat like before and told her I was going to cum soon.  She didn't miss a beat.

I blew a huge load in Jan's mouth and just kept pumping until I went soft.  Then she got up on to the bed and she grabbed my cock and started jacking it off trying to make it hard again while she kissed me with her cum filled mouth.

I said, "I think I need to relax for a few minutes."

"No, I'm going to get you hard and you're going to fuck the shit out of me!"

I literally wanted to fuck the shit out of her but I knew what she wanted right now.

As we continued to kiss, Jan was finally able to get me to full mast again.  I got on Jan and fucked for what seemed like a half-hour.  I couldn't believe how hard I was and that I was actually not cumming.  We must have fucked in four or five positions.

Finally, Jan was able to cum riding on top of me.  I think my balls shut off because I couldn't cum anymore.  It was actually a nice break to fuck her and not explode uncontrollably.

She just kept riding me on top, harder and harder, then she turned around reverse cowgirl and was power fucking me while she held my ankles.  Then she said, "Play with my ass!"

I started fingering her ass gently as she amazingly got off again.  I could feel my finger against my cock and I could feel another load brewing.

Jan, "I'm gonna cum, keep going, keep going!"

As I came, Jan pushed herself into me as hard as she could to take every drop.

We were soaked with sweat and each other's cum.

Without a word, Jan got off me, and slid down putting her dripping pussy in my face.

I knew she wanted to be licked, and wanted me to clean up my mess.  I never had a woman do this to me before, but Jan definitely got off having me clean my spunk out of her.  It actually was kind of a turn on.  So I went to work on her and she went to work cleaning me up.

After the cleanup festivities were done, Jan turned around and laid next to me.  We were both pretty exhausted.  We just looked at each other and kissed, tasting each other's juices.

After about ten minutes, Jan rolled over on her left side and I cuddled up to her with my cock close to her ass crack.  We just laid like that for a few minutes.

Then I said, "Do you want to go to sleep?  I bet you're tired.  What time is your flight tomorrow morning?"

She said, "2:00 in the afternoon, I changed it.  And no, I'm not going to sleep.  You're not done yet."

With that, she got up and went to the bathroom.  When she returned, she grabbed the lube and got into bed.

She whispered in my ear, "I hope you're not too tired to fuck my ass, I've been thinking about it all day."

"No, I thought maybe you wanted to go to sleep?"

"When you're totally finished with my ass, we can go to sleep!"

I wondered what she meant by "totally finished?"

She put her mouth me and started sucking.  I knew she was trying to get me hard again.  I honestly didn't know if I could get hard again and fuck or cum any more tonight.  Then I thought, how can I possibly get here to the point where she's offering me her ass, and I'm too tired?  This was what I was wanting and waiting for.

Within a few minutes, Jan's beautiful mouth, of course, got me hard again.  Then she started putting lube on my cock and jacking me off while she just sucked on my head and licked my little hole.

Then without any words, she handed me the bottle, buried her head in the pillow looking away, and on her knees, held her ass up high for me.

I couldn't wait anymore, as I got behind her and started kissing, licking and nibbling on her ass cheeks.  I spread her apart and just looked for a minute at this beautiful sight.  Then I gently placed a kiss right on her asshole.  I kept kissing all around it and into it, and then started licking and probing into it with my tongue.

I got the lube and started pouring some on her ass with one hand and working it in with the other and slightly pushing a finger tip in, and then two.  She seemed to just open up for me and I easily worked two fingers gently into her ass.  I was actually able to open her ass up enough to trickle some lube into her ass hole.  I thought she was ready.  She just laid there without any motion.

Then I got behind her, re-lubed my cock and started pushing it into her ass ever so gently.  My head literally popped right in, and I spent the next several minutes easing all the way into her.  The sensation was unreal.  I felt like I had a heating blanket wrapped around my cock.

Now that I was in her ass balls deep, I starting thrusting in her faster based on her moaning.  She seemed to really be enjoying this.  I then stopped moving and let her push and pull her ass off my cock.  As she was doing this, I could feel her reach underneath and rub her pussy and clit.

Then she finally spoke, "Fuck me John and cum in my ass."

I fucked her ass hard and bottomed out hard on ever thrust using her shoulders now to pull her into me.  Finally, she screamed as she came, and she just kept telling me to cum in her ass.

I was so hard, and fucking her so wild, that I couldn't cum.  I said, "I'm trying."

Suddenly, Jan pulled off me and laid on her back, pulling her legs way back to her chest.  Holding her ass open for me, she said, "Now you can have it all!"

I didn't waste a second before slamming my cock back in her ass.  Then she told me to grab her by the ankles.  As I bent over her to grab them, she put her hands around my neck.

Staring into my eyes she said, "John, let yourself go baby, fuck my ass baby.  I want you to look me right in the eyes when you cum!"

I was now fucking her ass uncontrollably.  I couldn't believe she was taking it this hard.  Shortly after I came with the sensation I never felt before, and I just kept on pumping her.  I couldn't tell if I was cumming gallons or nothing.

Finally, we stopped and I just collapsed on top her.

After a few minutes, I said, "Could you feel me cum?"

"Oh yes John, it felt so good. It felt like a lot."

"I didn't think there was any left."

"There was, I love it so much when you cum for me."

My cock was now tired and limp, but still in her ass.  It felt good in there, but I had go to the bathroom.  I started to pull out, and Jan stopped me.

"Can you just leave it in there, it feels good."

I could feel her occasionally tighten her ass and squeeze my cock, and I would respond with a little movement of my cock.

Finally, I said to her that I had to go to the bathroom.  She said, "Can I ask you something?"

"You can always ask me something, you should know that by now."

"Well, I don't want to bring up your past, but..."

"But..."

"Your stories of that one girl you told me that you had all that anal sex with?"

"Yeah,"

"Did you ever do anything else in her ass?"

"Anything else?"

"Never mind, it's too personal."

"It's not too personal, what?"

"Did you ever pee in her ass?"

"Well, I'm not ever going to lie to you.  So yes, just once.  I was in a bad space, and she really pissed me off earlier that day, no pun intended.  I knew I was done with her."

"Tell me what happened."

"Well, I had just finished fucking her."

"In her ass?"

"Yes.  I had fucked her really hard.  I think I might have hurt her because she was crying.  Or, she knew that I was upset and felt our relationship might be in jeopardy.  She kept apologizing and said she'd do anything for me.  So after she calmed down, I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her ass again, and when I was done, and I got to the point where I could pee, I did. I know, that sounds really bad."

"Would you do that to me?"

"No Jan, I care about you, I didn't care about her, that's why I did it."

"So, you wouldn't do it for me if I wanted you to."

"I supposed I would if you really wanted it, but I don't know why you would?"

"I just want to experience what it feels like.  I want to experience many things with you, John."

I was really at a loss for what to do now.  I felt that our relationship was really starting off great, and that I did find that this was an odd thing to want.  But maybe she really did want to experience new things.

I whispered to her that, I'd be right back.  I went to the bathroom because I really did have to pee, and thought I'd save a little for her.

I grabbed a couple of towels on my way back to the bedroom.

I said to her, "Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, but only if you want to.  I don't want you to feel any remorse if you don't, because it will be all good.  It's all good, John, in fact, it's real good!"

I got the towels and folded them in half doubling them up because I didn't want to wet to bed, so to speak.  Then I placed her on them faced down.

I put a little more lube on her ass and my cock, and said, are you sure?"

"Yes."

I started to wank on my cock to get it hard enough to get it into her ass.  As I guided the head to her little star, it pushed right in.  Then I fucked her gently to get me hard enough to get all the way in her ass.  Once I got in balls deep, I pushed as far into her as I could, then I relaxed and just laid down on top of her.

I needed now to relax and let my hard-on soften.  Jan's ass felt so good around my cock.  She would occasionally squeeze on it, like she was trying to milk it.

After a few minutes of just lying there, I felt I could do it.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I started to pee a little, and Jan started moaning very softly.  She seemed to like it.

I stopped and asked, "How does it feel?"

"Warm.  It feels really good.  Can you go more?"

"I think so."

I continued just a little more.  It was really hard to tell how much was actually coming out of me because I had never done this before.  Then, I felt some start to drip out so I stopped.

"Oh, John, that feels really good."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom and finish, I'll be right back."

After I got back, Jan was still lying there, she hadn't moved.

I grabbed one of the towels and dried her off.

"Thank you for doing that for me, John.  I know you didn't really want to, but I hope you found some pleasure in it."

I gave her a kiss and we cuddled up.  Then she said, "I loved the way you fucked my ass tonight.  If you wake up in the middle of the night feel free to fuck it again.  I don't care if you wake me."

I was only 11:00pm, so I figured I might wake up and take her up on that.  It had been so long since I had anal intercourse.  I forgot how good it felt.

About 3:00am, I woke up and Jan was lying on her left side.  I had to pee again.  When I got back, I just looked at her beautiful ass, realizing she was leaving today.

I laid beside her, with my cock up against her ass, and sure enough I started getting hard.  I didn't know how many times my cock could get hard in three days.

As I got a full-on boner, I held it and tried to locate her ass.  I wanted it again.  Once I found it, I easily pushed into her as she was still very lubed up in there.

She eventually woke up as I finally came to full stern, and I rolled her onto her stomach and did another full-on ass fuck.  She just laid there quietly and let me have my way with her.  I got to blow yet another load into her anal depths.  Then we both fell asleep and I slept in to about 8:00am.

I got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee.  Jan got up about 45 minutes later.

We both had coffee and talked about our time together over the past four days.  We took a walk, and when we got back, we took quick showers and ended up back in bed for another hour.

We showered once again, and Jan told me to take her out to breakfast on the way to the airport.

While we ate, we talked about our next adventure, and if I could come visit her soon.  I told her I had a week I could probably take off, and she was delighted.  She said she knew of a couple ladies back home who would be possible candidates for a threesome.  I told her I'd start looking at flights!

...To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments