Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan's Return - Part 2

"More fantasies come to light..."

9
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Friday morning came, and I got up and did my usual morning ritual.  I made coffee, and grabbed my iPad to see what was going on, but today was different.  All I could think about was last night.  I couldn't believe Jan was here, and I couldn't get her off my mind.  I wondered what was going through her mind.

I went to the gym and tried to work out, but I was totally consumed by Jan.  I didn't want to work out too hard, because I wanted to make sure I had energy for her later.  I got home and changed the sheets, cleaned my place up a little and did some laundry.  I left her a key under the front door mat in case she needed to let herself in, then headed for the office.

I texted her around 9:00 because I didn't know her day's schedule, and I wanted to take her somewhere nice tonight.

"I'm thinking about taking you to this really nice restaurant tonight, is it okay if I make a reservation?  What time 7:00?"

"Earlier if it's okay with you, 6:00?  I think I'll be done here mid afternoon.  Can't wait to see you!"

I made the reservation for 6:00 and tried to get through the day.  It was hard to concentrate on anything other than the clock.

Around 2:00, Jan texted me, "I'm about done here, can we meet somewhere?"

"I'm on a call, and will be tied up for at least an hour.  Sorry.  I left you a key under the front door mat if you want to head to my place, and then I'll meet you there as soon as I can."

"Great, is it OK if I take a quick shower?"

"Absolutely.  I left towels out."

3:30 came, and I was just finishing my call.  I texted Jan, "I'm about done here, should be there around 4:15ish."

About fifteen minutes later she replied, "Take your time, I'm taking a nice relaxing hot bath."

I finally got home, and Jan was in the bathroom with her travel robe on, putting on her makeup.

"I'm going to take a quick shower."

"I hope that you don't mind that I took a bath, hotels don't have them, and the last few days were pretty hectic."

"Of course not.  Do you mind if I slip in here, or do you want me to wait until you're done."

She just scoffed and gave me a look, "It's nothing I haven't seen before!  So what's the dress code for tonight?  Casual, dress slacks, skirt, jeans?"

"You can pretty much wear anything there, it's white table cloth, but nice jeans and a nice top is fine."

Then I added, "I'm pretty sure lace-topped thigh highs and heels are allowed too!"

"Oh, you liked those huh, I didn't think you noticed?"

"Ah, I noticed...."

I texted my Uber ride and we jumped in the back and headed for the restaurant.

Jan had on a nice top and some very nice fitting jeans.  She was one smokin' sixty year old lady.

I leaned in and whispered to her, "I take it you decided against the stockings."

"Maybe, maybe not.  You'll have to wait and see."

We got to the restaurant, were seated and placed our drink order.  Jan loved the ambiance of the place.  It was dark, quiet and cozy.

"John, this is a really nice place!"

"Yes, a place for special people, or special occasions.  I wanted some place to be able to talk."

"Which one am I?"

"Both!"

"That's so nice of you to say that."

"Well, I don't have much company, so I wanted to impress you."

We ordered our dinner and had a great conversation for the next hour or so until the waiter came over and checked on us.  We decided to skip dessert and go to the bar and have a drink before we headed back to my place.

We each ordered a glass of Merlot.

Jan got quiet for a bit, and then said, "John, I'm really having a great time with you tonight."

"I know, I am too.  It's a little weird how this happened out of the blue, but I'm glad it did.  I always thought you were very sexy, and I was always attracted to you, even during my marriage."

"I was always attracted to you too.  You know I did try to hit on you a couple times, seeing if you'd stray."

"Really?  I never sensed anything, but I can be slow sometimes.  I have missed out on some golden opportunities in my day, before and during my marriage."

"So, you would've strayed?"

"I don't know about some of them, but definitely with you, especially during the last few years where sex became almost non-existent."

"Is that why you guys broke up?"

"Pretty much.  The passion was gone.  There was nothing physical.  I tried.  I tried to make it interesting.  I thought maybe we just needed to spice it up, or experiment.  She just wasn't interested, and as much as I didn't want a divorce, I wasn't going to live the rest of my life like that.  It seemed as I got older, I was wanting to do and try different things.  Let's face it, when you're not getting any, and you watch porn, you see all the things out there that people do, and to be honest, it definitely looks enticing.  I know, I'm a guy, and guys are pigs, but hey, it's just sex, right?"

"Yea.  So what kind of things interest you?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, I really do."

"Pretty much everything.  There's really not much I don't think I would try, especially if it was important to my partner."

"Wow, you'd do something if your partner wanted you to?"

"Well, yes, within reason, like I wouldn't be into the torture stuff."

"Interesting.  Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"You have to promise me, that no matter what, you won't get mad, or hold it against me."

"Okay, shoot."

"Have you ever been with a man?"

I scoffed, "Ah, no!"

"Have you ever fantasized about sucking off another man?"

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

"Yes, and you didn't answer my question."

"I have fantasized about it, and I think that most men have, although they would never admit it."

"I think watching a man going down on another man is a huge turn on."

"So you'd just like to watch?"

"No."

"No meaning...a threesome with two guys?"

"Yes.  I'm sorry, I hope you don't think I'm some kind of weirdo slut."

"I don't.   It's nice to be able to talk about this kind of stuff with a woman.  If my wife and I had these discussions, we'd probably still be together.  I've thought about it all, threesomes, swinging, strap-ons.  So you said you've been with women?"

"Yes, probably more than I care to admit.  I hope you don't think that's a bad thing."

"I don't.  Women know guys think that's hot.  "Ever been in threesome?"

"No.  Almost, but almost doesn't count."

"So you'd do it if the situation presented itself and was right?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Yes.  Which type, two girls, or two guys?"

"I don't know, I think they're both enticing.  Probably two girls for the first one, and you?"

"The same.  Every guy dreams of two women going down on him."

Our discussion on sex and fantasies went on into another glass of wine.  I'm sure she was getting horny, I know I was.  Having this conversation with Jan was just mesmerizing me.  Sometimes she would talk and I couldn't do much more than watch those beautiful lips.  I knew that they would soon be wrapped tightly around my cock and sucking me into tomorrow.

Then she said, "Hey, are you getting tired?  You better not be!"  And with that, she called the bartender over, ordered us two coffees and picked up the tab.

I said, "You didn't have to pick that up, what's wrong with you?"

"Don't worry about it, I put it on my business, you can pay for the hotel."

Our coffees came and she got quiet.

Finally she said, "John, I'm going to ask you something, and no matter what, you have to answer totally 100% honest, no matter what!"

Of course I had to play into this.  "Hmmm, this is a little scary.  Okay, I will."

"I know we're going to go back to your place and get naked.  I'm sixty years old, and I don't like words to get in the way.  And, I want to make you feel good, and I want you to make me feel good.  So, I want you to tell me one thing you'd like to do to me orally, and then I'm going to tell you one thing I'd like you to do to me orally, whether it's just something you want, or a fantasy."

I really was taken aback.  I thought for a while, and was kind of afraid to say.

She said, "Come on now, I'm sure you can think of something, maybe I'm not as sexy as you said!"

"Okay, ready?"

"Mmm hmm."

"I want you to be on your back on my bed, with only your thigh highs and heels on.  I want your neck just past the edge of the bed, and I want you to suck me off while I fuck your throat.  And, I'd like to have my hands around your neck so I can feel my cock push into you if that's okay."

After I said, "fuck your throat," I wasn't sure if that was too abrasive, but that's what I wanted.

She said, "That sounds fun.  I can't wait to do that for you John.  Just be easy on me for a while until I get used to you all the way in my mouth and throat."

"Now it's your turn."

"Okay, after last night this is easy.  After you're done, I'm going to turn over onto my stomach, and you're are going to kiss and lick my ass until it's wet enough for your tongue to fuck it.  Then your tongue is going to push into my ass until it's all the way in.  Then you're going to fuck my ass with that tongue until you're too tired for one more probe.  Then I want you to just leave it in as far as you can while I rub myself to orgasm."

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

I smiled and said, "I can't wait, I love anal play.  I think we should get out of here."

Upon arriving at my place, I told her that I was going to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

She said, "Let me go first, then I'll go get ready for you."

Jan, finished and I saw her go into my room and shut the door.  How hot was this knowing what was going to be happening in minutes.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.  Then I saw the lights go out in my room and the door opened.

"John, come here to me."

I slowly walked into my room.  It was very dark, but I could see her silhouette as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.  She was on the bed just like I wanted her.  Her knees were bent up, with her heels digging into the mattress.

I stood about a foot away from her as I started to remove my clothes, just admiring her sexiness.

I walked up beside her and grabbed her right ankle with both hands.  I wanted to feel her stockings.  I slowly slid both hands up her leg until I got to the lace top, then I did the same with her left.

Feeling her legs through her stockings was getting me nice and hard for her throat fuck.

Then I positioned myself by her head and bent over and kissed her on the lips.  I stepped in over her face and put my balls by her mouth.  After she finished with them, I took my cock in my and rubbed it on her cheek.  The skin of her face felt so good against my cock.  Then I did the same thing on the other cheek.  It was now time.

I held my cock just behind the head and touched the tip of it to her lips.  I rubbed it to the left and to the right, back a forth a few times, feeling a wetness.  I didn't know if it was her saliva, or my precum.

Then she her tongue started to flick in and out of her mouth like a serpent.  Once she left it out for me, I took my thumb and index finger and opened my little hole up and circled the opening at the tip of her tongue and then rubbed it up and down along the length until finally holding it to her lips.

She opened and I started to push in, and her mouth started to open wider welcoming me in.  I held my cock at the base as I continued pushing in.  Jan was sucking on me hard, and I feel her suction when I pulled back. After a minute or two, I removed my hand, and very slowly pushed all the way in.  Jan's mouth seemed fine with accommodating all of me.  I pulled out to the tip and pushed in slowly, only this time pushing her mouth into my groin, I could not push in any further.

I started picking up the pace, working up to a good rhythm.  Then I put my hands around her neck.  I started pump her mouth and throat even harder and I actually feel some of me in her throat.  I have never done that before, and I knew if I didn't stop I was going to blow my nut.

I pulled out to take a break and see if Jan was OK with everything.  "Are you okay?"

"Yes, you are very tasty.  I hope you're not done?"

I didn't waste any time putting my cock back in her mouth and starting pounding her again.  This time even harder.

I was amazed at how hard she was taking my pounding.  I don't think I've ever fucked a mouth this hard without being stopped.  I put my hands back around her neck as my load built up, and this time, Jan grabbed onto my arms with her hands.  The harder I pounded her, the tighter she squeezed.

Finally, I pushed into her as far as I could, while holding her by her neck and exploded.

I could not believe the orgasm I was having as I shot my spunk down her throat.

After I stopped spurting and shaking, our grips relaxed, and my cock started to soften.  A few moments of silence passed as my dick fell out of Jan's beautiful mouth, and she must have swallowed it all except what was dribbling out.

I saw Jan wiping some cum out of the edge of her mouth onto her hand as she started to sit up.

Then she looked at me, waiving me to her with her index finger.  "Your cum tastes so good John.  Here, have a taste."

She pulled me to her with her other hand to kiss, and wiped her finger load of cum on my mouth.  Our lips met and we started to kiss as our tongues danced.  I had never really tasted my own cum before.

She said, "I hope I made you feel good and you enjoyed that, I certainly did!"

With that, she moved into the center of the bed and laid belly down with her gorgeous ass pointing at me.  I knew it was my turn, and after what she just did for me, I knew I'd better deliver for her.

No more words needed to be said.  I knew what I had to do.  The beauty of this though, was how bad I wanted to do it.  I couldn't wait to get my tongue in her ass.  I felt that this would only lead to my cock being in her ass, which is what I had dreamed of.

I moved onto the bed while kissing the back of her legs and worked my way up to her ass.  I gently kissed each ass cheek until eventually moving to the top of her ass crack.  As I settled into position, I placed one of my hands on each of her cheeks and started to push them apart as I worked my way to her hole.  Once I got there, I spread her open wider and gave her ass hole a gentle kiss.  Then I gave it another kiss while gently pressing my tongue to it and flicking it all around.  I then continued down almost to her pussy, then moved back to her ass.

I must have spent 5 minutes just licking her ass crack.  In doing so, I deposited a lot of saliva, and her ass crack and my face were now drenched.  She was sighing with how I was making her feel.  Then I started to push my tongue in, and slowly worked it in all the way.  Once I got in all the way, I just held it there to rest a while.  Then I started to pull it out and push it back in.  Jan started moving her ass around feeling the sensation of my tongue inside.  Jan reached underneath and rubbed herself to orgasm while I continued tongue fucking her.

My tongue eventually got too tired to continue, so I had to stop.  I climbed up on Jan, and rubbed my hard cock inline along her ass crack.  Then I grabbed my cock and brought it to her asshole and in a circular motion and started to push it in her ass slowly.

Jan reached back and grabbed my hand, and pulled it away from her ass as she turned over.

"John, not tonight."

I must have had sad puppy dog eyes, because then she said, "I'm sorry.  I know you want that, but not until tomorrow.  I promise it'll be worth the wait."

With that, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs.

I climbed up on her, and start sucking one of her nipples while grabbing the other while rubbing my cock head on her pussy entrance.  She was sighing and moaning and seemed to be enjoying herself.  I could feel her wetness.

I asked, "should I get a condom?"

"No, there's no need, there's nothing to worry about anything on my end.  I want to feel you cum inside me."

I grabbed behind each of her legs, and lifted them back opening her pussy a little, then she grabbed my cock and lined it up to her opening, and in I pushed.

Oh my God did she feel good!  It had been such a long time since I felt the walls of a pussy.

I started pounding her like a mad man while still holding her legs back.

She cried, "Fuck me John, fuck me hard and don't hold back."

I kept pounding, and amazingly, I wasn't blowing my load yet.  Not long after, I felt it building, so in order to buy me some time, I pulled out and rolled her onto her left side and lifted her right leg up to her chest.  Then I climbed on top of her left leg and guided my cock back into her from behind.  While pounding her as hard as I could, we would occasionally kiss, and I reached underneath of her to rub her clit.

"John, cum in me baby, c'mon, I want to feel your cum spurt into me!"

I couldn't hold back any more.  I tried to get her to cum, but I couldn't.  I shot my load into her and kept pumping as hard as I could, for as long as I could, until my cock went soft.

"Jan, I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it any more, I was trying to make you cum too, but I'm just out of practice.  You just felt too good for me to control it."

"That's okay, I'm glad I was able get you off."

I got off of Jan, and she rolled me onto my back.  Then she turned around and dropped her cum dripping pussy onto my face.  I knew what she wanted.  I started licking and eating her pussy while my cum was oozing out.  She seemed to be infatuated with me taking my own spunk.

She kissed and licked my cock cleaning all of her juices off me.  I was able to get her off by rubbing her clit while I licked and sucked on her pussy like a vacuum cleaner.

Then she got off me and turned around and we kissed, blending all of our juices.

Then she said, "Let's get some sleep.  We'll need some rest for tomorrow night."

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments