Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James and Laura: Part Two

"Their date continues in the bedroom"

29
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you so much to everyone who read and left amazing comments on the first part of this story. You have no idea how much it meant to me. I hope you all enjoy this part just as much."

“Shall we go to the bedroom?” James growled at her.

She nodded her head, unable to speak after her earth-shattering orgasm. He took her hand in his and led her to his bedroom. He pushed open the door and Laura was greeted into a dark room. Grey curtains were drawn to shut out the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The floor was covered in the same dark wood as the living room and the walls were painted in a deep shade of grey. There was a large bed facing towards the wall of windows and very little other furniture except for two bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a white fluffy rug under the bed, and some, what Laura presumed was expensive abstract art on the walls.

James led Laura to the edge of the bed. He kissed her hard and passionately. His hands around her waist, making their way up to the zip in the back of her dress. He dragged the zip down slowly; the fabric fell loose around her shoulders. He pulled the dress down, her breasts exposed to the cool air, and then down her stomach letting it fall down her legs. Laura stepped out of the dress and stood in front of James naked. He grabbed her again by the waist and threw her onto the bed. She lay on her back looking up at him. He stared down at her gorgeous body, on display for him.

He reached down and undid the black belt he wore. He maintained eye contact with her as he slid it around and off with a crack that made her jump slightly. He smirked at her reaction, knowing how nervous she was, but he was equally sure that she wanted this just as much as he did. He got on the bed on top of her, his weight bared on his hands, a knee between her thighs. He hovered above her. Her body rose slightly off the bed to meet him. Their lips met again, desperate for each other. James was hungry for her. His erection strained uncomfortably against his trousers. Desperate to be freed and touched by her.

James bit her bottom lip as he broke their kiss. He looked deep into her doe shaped chocolate brown eyes; they added to her sense of innocence. But James got the impression that she was not as innocent as she first seemed, her reaction to his words earlier had told him that.

“Now, doll. I need you to listen to me,” he growled at her “I need you. I am going to fuck you, and I don’t plan on being gentle. But I need you to know we can stop at any time, just tell me to stop and we will. But I have a feeling you are going to enjoy this just as much as me, maybe more.” He gave Laura a devilish wink.

James kissed her again. His hand roamed down her body, first making contact with her nipples, which he pulled and rolled between his fingers. Then his hands slipped down her stomach to her pussy, first toying with her clit. Her breath caught at the surprise of his touch. His fingers dipped lower to the entrance of her cunt; wetness was flooded out of her.

“Fuck, you are so wet for me, doll,” he said as he slipped two fingers inside her.

Laura moaned and arched her back. She pressed into him as his fingers worked in and out of her. He kept the same pace up for a little while, teasing with her body, dragging moans and screams from her as she writhed about the bed. He enjoyed watching her at his mercy, her desire visible. She gasped and moaned and wiggled at his touch, she was putty in his hands. He loved seeing the pleasure he brought to her body. It was priceless to him, and he knew just how special the way she responded to him was.

Finally, he had had enough. He pulled his fingers from her and dragged them along her soft, full lips, spreading her wetness on them for her to taste. Laura's tongue darted out to meet his fingers. She closed her eyes as she licked her juices from him.

“Open your eyes while you taste yourself,” he ordered.

Her eyes shot open immediately, and she stared into his dark, intense eyes. At that moment she knew she would do anything he asked of her. She was too busy looking into his eyes, to notice he had unbuttoned his trousers and removed them along with his boxers. It wasn’t until he guided her legs wider apart with his hands under her thigh that she focused on what he was doing. She looked down at him and got her first sight of his cock. It was long and thick, protruding from a small mass of trimmed dark hair. Laura had expected nothing else from a man like James.

James took his cock in his hand and stroked it gently as he looked at Laura. His cock was drawn to her pussy like a magnet and unable to hold out any longer he thrust inside of her. He let out a shaky “fuck” as her cunt accepted him. Laura let out her own scream as her pussy stretched around him. James held his cock still inside her, to allow her to adjust to him but also to tease her. To make her desperate. Maybe even make her beg a little.

And it worked, Laura whimpered a small breathless, “Please.” With that, he plunged his full length into her. Laura gripped the bedsheets so tightly her knuckles turned white. Her hips thrust up to meet his, she was desperate for him now. James let out a low groan of approval and continued to fuck her harder. The sound of their bodies as they hit together, as well as Laura’s moans of pleasure, echoed around the room.

James moved his hands to her hips. He leant down and took her nipple in his mouth, rolling it with his tongue. Laura gasped; her pussy contracted around his cock.

“If you keep doing that shit, this isn’t going to last very long,” James spoke through gritted teeth.

“Do what?”

“Clenching your fucking pussy like that.”

Laura felt a wave of excitement in her stomach and her pussy tingled at his words. She looked him dead in the eye and clench her pussy around him again. James squeezed his eyes shut and bit his bottom lip. His hands tighten around her hips, his fingers dug into her skin, leaving red marks in their wake.

Then his eyes shot open again and they seemed to have gained a new darkness.

“You shouldn’t have done that, doll.”

Before Laura had a chance to speak James had flipped her over and dragged her legs off the bed. She was now bent over the bed, her tits and face pressed into the mattress, her round ass and pussy on display for him.

“I think you need to be taught a lesson about playing around with me.” He rubbed his hand over her ass. “I’m going to spank this ass of yours now. I have no doubt you’ll enjoy it, but if you need to stop, we will. IMMEDIATELY!” With his last word, he slapped her ass.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

Not hard, just enough to spread a little warmth across the skin. But as he alternated left to right.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

They became harder and harder. James had his other large hand placed on the small of her back holding onto both of her wrists to keep her locked in place. Laura’s ass gained a soft red glow. As the spanks became more intense her legs shot up again and again in a desperate attempt to shield her ass from his hand. But each time he took her ankles in his one hand and shoved them away again.

Finally, he said, “Do that one more time and I’m going to tie you down and this spanking will be the least of your worries.”

With that warning ringing in Laura’s ears, he went back to spanking her. The red glow of her ass quickly grew to an intense crimson shade.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

James continued, every time his hand made contact with her stinging ass she flinched and struggled to keep her legs under control. With a final hard spank on each cheek, James relented. He rubbed his hand over her ass, feeling the intense heat his hand had created. He admired the colour she had turned and noted to himself how well she had taken her very first spanking.

Laura moaned and groaned as James’s hand caressed her stinging ass. She desperately needed his attention directed elsewhere. But she was apprehensive about him finding out just how much being spanked had turned her on. She was sure one touch of her clit and she would burst into orgasm. Her mind was so focused on the feeling on her burning ass, she was shocked when she felt James's fingers press inside of her pussy.

“Fuck me, look how wet you are.” James pulled his fingers from her and held them next to her face so she could see the wetness on them. Laura moved to lick his fingers as she had done earlier, but he shook his head and licked them clean himself. She whimpered her pussy ached to be filled. She needed him.

“James,” she gasped, “I need you.”

“You need me to do what, doll?”

“Fuck me.”

“Excuse me?”

“I need you to fuck me, James. God, I need you so badly. I need your cock inside me. Please.”

“Mmm. I like it when you beg. Maybe I’ll make you beg to be allowed to cum this time,” he groaned.

James’s hand returned to the small of her back, holding her wrists in place, pressing her into the bed harder this time. He took his hard throbbing cock in his hand and stood behind her. He kicked her feet wider apart to allow him better access to her tight wet pussy. They moaned together as James pushed the head of his cock into her. But then he stopped and held still. Laura tried moving her hips backwards to meet him and take more of his cock, but the pressure he held on her back prevented her from moving. Her efforts did not go unnoticed though.

“Fuck, you are desperate for me aren’t you slut.” He slammed his cock into her, she screamed and her juices flooded out around him. His thrusts grew hard and faster as he fucked her pussy as deep as he could. Laura moaned, screamed, and groaned as her orgasm rose through her body. James could sense she was close from the way her body shook and twitched, and her delicious pussy clenched him tightly.

He leant over her body and whispered in her ear “cum for me baby” and instantly her orgasm ripped through her body. One long continuous, “Ahhh,” escaped her lips as James kept on fucking her, hard and deep, prolonging her orgasm further.

Just as her orgasm subsided and her body became still, James ran a finger over her clit. Laura's body jolted as the pleasure rode through her again. He felt her clit twitch beneath his fingers and it drove his orgasm closer. He continued to rub, and pinch her clit between his fingers, enjoying the way it made her arch and wiggle like she was trying to escape. But he knew better than that, she was enjoying this far too much to ask him to stop now.

Having slowed his fucking down to tease her clit, he now returned to pounding her helpless, wet pussy. He bent over her body again, his weight pressing down on her. Her body was trapped between him and the bed. But she enjoyed the feeling of it, being helpless, unable to move, totally under his control.

“I’m so fucking close to cumming. And you are going to cum with me when I do,” he permeated this remark with several thrusts, harder and deeper inside her.

“I’m going to count you down. And if you don’t cum after I’ve said one, well then you’ll be in big trouble. Understand?”

She nodded her head, her eyes squeezed shut.

He pulled on her hair and said, “Open your fucking eyes. Now use your words to tell me you understand, like a good girl.” He kept hold of a fist full of her hair as he rammed her.

“Five,” he counted

“Four,” he rubbed her clit faster.

“Three. You better be ready to cum for me, slut”

“Two.”

“One.” With one final slam into her, he exploded in orgasm, shooting ropes and ropes of cum inside of her. As he felt his cock erupt in pleasure, Laura’s orgasm followed. She screamed out as they joined in each in the height of ecstasy. James gave a final few gentle thrusts, the last of his cum drained from his cock. He slowly withdrew from her and took in the sight before him; a gorgeous, sexy, brunette bent over his bed, ass and pussy on full display, with his cum leaking out of her.

“Fuck me. God, you look so fucking sexy lying there.” He kissed his way from her shoulder, down her spine. Her body responded to him like it had been trained for his touch. Her back arched; her pussy contracted. She was well fucked and spent.

James ran his hands over her still redden ass and then trailed them back up her body to her shoulders, which he massaged softly.

“Stand up for me baby,” he commanded, but in a much softer tone.

Laura got off the bed, her body felt weak and her legs trembled. She felt his cum leak out of her and run down her legs. He took her face between his hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Was that good for you, baby?”

“Like you need to ask,” she replied.

“I’m just checking in. But that kind of cheek could get you into serious trouble you know.”

She blushed at his words, and he kissed her again.

“It was amazing, James. Thank you.”

“Mmm, that’s better, doll. But I don’t think I’m quite finished with you yet.”

Published 
Written by El_Goodway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments