Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James and Laura: Part Three

"James isn't finished with Laura just yet"

23
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“I don’t think I’m quite finished with you yet.”

Laura's eyes widened at his words. James let out a soft chuckle and scooped her into his arms. Their warm, sweaty bodies pressed together again. James walked towards the bathroom; his feet softly padded against the wood flooring. Laura buried herself closer into his body. She enjoyed the feeling of being held by him.   

James pushed open the door to the large bathroom. The interior perfectly matched the rest of the apartment; dark grey tiles covered the floor and walls, there was a luxurious freestanding bath and a large walk-in shower, which Laura thought was probably bigger than her whole bathroom. But in a change from the rest of the place, there were no windows in this room, which gave it a moody, cave-like atmosphere.   

Laura’s body was weak, and she felt unsteady on her legs. James walked them both into the shower and placed her back on her feet. Her body lent against his as he turned on the shower. Glorious warm water flowed out of the large showerhead above them, and from jets sitting within the wall. The water felt amazing on Laura’s tired body, like a warm and gentle massage.  

She almost forgot about James behind her until she felt his hands tighten around her waist. She moaned softly at his touch. He snaked one hand up her back, then he pushed her hair off her shoulder and planted kisses on her. He nibbled on her skin, tasting the last remnants of her sweat as it washed away. James’s thumbs moved in soft circles up Laura back. Applying gentle but deep pressure, Laura moaned at his touch.  

“God, I absolutely love hearing you moan.”   

After a few minutes of the water cascading over her body and James' amazing massage, Laura turned around to face him. He stood tall over her. She buried her head into his chest as her arms wrapped around his strong, muscular back. He returned her embrace, holding her close. His hand rubbed up and down her back, comforting her, silently letting her know how proud he was of her.   

James cupped her chin and tilted her head up to meet his gaze. Then he lowered his lips to meet hers. Their lips locked, tongues swirled and played together, in perfect rhythm with one another. He guided Laura over to the shower wall. The cold, wet tiles sent a shiver through her body as her back rested against them. He grabbed both her wrists in his hand and pinned them above her head.   

He picked up a bottle of body wash from the shelf and squeezed some over her chest. He watched as the milky white liquid ran over her tits, and down her body. Then he grabbed a sponge and rubbed it all over her body, the foamy suds covering her body as he massaged it across her chest, stomach, back, arms and legs, washing away the cum that had dripped down her legs. Laura sighed and moaned as her body tingled back to life. The feeling of James’ hands on her body again excited her, arousing her senses.   

After he had finished soaping up her body, he took the removable shower head and washed it all away to reveal her pert nipples and soft skin. Laura took the body wash from the shelf and the sponge from his hand and began the same slow, deliberate massage of his body. She worked down his chest, over his strong back and then down his arms. Then she knelt in front of him, staring back up at him as she rubbed the sponge up and down his legs.   

James used the showerhead to wash away the soap. Laura stayed on her knees down there. She dropped the sponge and used her hands to massage his legs, moving up his thighs, inching closer to his semi-hard cock. She wrapped her hand around his shaft. An approving moan caught in his throat as she darted her tongue across the head of his cock.   

He gathered up her slightly damp hair on his hands so he could watch her every move. Her hand moved up and down his cock, coaxing it to full length. James' head rolled back, enjoying the feeling of her touch. Laura opened her mouth and took his cock inside. She looked up at him, his head still lolled back, hands tightening in her hair. With one hand wrapped around his cock, her other hand reached up to cup his balls. She used her tongue to tease him, flicking it and licking the head of his cock, until his hips subconsciously thrust eagerly to have more of himself inside of her.   

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

She sank her mouth lower down his cock after hearing his growls and moans of enjoyment. She slowly took more and more of his thick cock in her warm wet mouth. His cock disappeared between her lips.  

“Look at me,” he commanded.  

She looked up at him through her eyelashes. Their eyes met. He very much enjoyed the sight below him. It made his body twitch and shiver in exhilaration. She continued to work up and down his cock. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth and the satisfaction spread across his handsome face. All while she kept up playing with and massaging his balls.  

“Fuck, doll,” he groaned, his hands pushed down on her head.  

She gagged on his cock, but the pressure he placed on the back of her head did not relent. He pushed her an extra few seconds, relishing the sounds she made. Their game continued like this; her taking as much of his cock as she could, him holding her in place, listening to her gagging around him until he let her free. Strands of her saliva connected to James’ cock as she pulled back, desperate for a breath.  

With his orgasm nearing, James dragged his cock from her mouth, rubbing it around her lips. Leaving behind the taste of his pre-cum, which Laura happily licked.   

“Get up.” He grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her to her feet.  

Then he spun her around and pressed her body against the glass shower screen. Her tits pressed up to the glass, and James wished he could enjoy the sight from the other side while holding her in place here.   

“Are you ready for me again?” James asked.  

Laura nodded.  

“Words, Laura,”  

She moaned and arched her back, desperate to feel him. To feel one very specific part of him. But then came a hard, sharp smack across her ass. The skin had just cooled down and stopped stinging from James’ earlier assault; one spank had brought the sensation right back. And an impressive red hand mark was left on her ass cheek.  

“I said use your fucking words. This is your last chance,”  

“Fuck,” Laura groaned, “James, please,” she begged.  

“Please what?”  

“Please fuck me.”  

“Again! Really, doll. You want me to fuck that sweet pussy again?” James asked  

“Yes!” she screamed, her ass wiggled back again to find him, “Yes, fuck me please.” 

James did not need telling twice. He grabbed hold of her hips, making her back arch more. With her tits still pressed against the glass, he eased his cock inside of her, feeling her warm, wet entrance envelop him. He grunted his approval; she adjusted her hips to accommodate his size. James held himself still inside her, allowing her time to get comfortable. Then when she started grinding back on his cock, fucking herself., he tightened his grip on her hips and thrust in and out of her hard. Hitting deep inside her.   

He continued fucking her hard, deep and fast. Extracting moan after moan after moan from her sweet mouth. James knew he would not last long inside of her. The combination of her expert mouth and her pussy gripping his cock was too much to resist.  

“Rub your clit,” he demanded.  

“What?” Laura shouted back without thinking.  

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back, “I said rub your fucking clit or you won't get to cum again tonight.”  

With that, her soft delicate fingers found their way to her clit, which she rubbed vigorously. Both their orgasms drew near as they moved in unison, their bodies slapping together in blissful pleasure.  

“Fuck, doll.” And with that, he slammed into her tight pussy one last time as his orgasm erupted. Ropes and ropes of his hot thick cum shot inside of her, filling her up. This triggered Laura's own orgasm. She toyed with her clit as the pleasure ripped through her body, her legs grew weak.  

Once her orgasm had subsided, her legs gave way, and she fell back into James. His arms wrapped around her waist to hold her steady. He delicately washed away his cum that was leaking from her again, then wrapped a soft fluffy towel around her body. He gently dried her body, running the towel over every inch of her skin, planting random kisses as he explored and admired her body. He then dried himself. Wrapped Laura in a bathrobe and carried her to his bed. 

Published 
Written by El_Goodway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments