Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Good Getting To Know Your Neighbors

24
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
941 words 941 words
"Really, how many times are you going to fucking do this? That's 4 times this week," I thought to myself when I saw my absolutely stunning hot neighbor taking off his shirt to jump into his pool. I began to put on my "Snooki" tanning lotion all over my DD boobs. He swam for a few more minutes and went back inside his house.

My mysterious hot neighbor was tanned, very tall and strong, with dark brown hair. I live in a small rented house. It was over a hundred degrees outside at least. I tanned for fifteen more minutes or so until I heard a knock at the door. I was completely stunned; I fastly put on my orange bikini top with a black tank top, slid on my white denim shorts and ran to my front door to see these bright blue eyes staring right at me. He nicely asked to come in. I was wondering for what reason, then I realized I didn't give a fuck and that I was just happy he wanted to come into my house.

"Can I help you?" I asked him while blushing.

"I wanted to finally introduce myself; we've been living next to each other for two years now and I wanted to get to know you," he replied

"Oh geez. Well, this is kind of sudden. We can go into my dining room for some sweet tea if you want?" I said to him. 

"Absolutely," he said with excitement.

We continued a conversation for an hour and a half. I found out that his name is Trey, he's twenty-three years old and that he lives alone. I asked him if he could leave because I would be leaving soon to meet up with some friends. He agreed. I asked him if he wanted some sweet tea to go, and he replied yes. As I was getting the sweet tea, I suddenly felt strong hands around my waist trying to lift up my black tank top. I was surprised; it felt wonderful. I was scared and turned on at the same time.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I asked him while hitting his hands away from my waist. 

"You've been such a little tease all year, and now you're going to pay for it, you slut," he said with a sexy look in his eyes.

I looked at him in such a total shock, not sure what to do. This doesn't ever happen in real life, but it was happening to me. Before I had a chance to respond, Trey flipped me on the dining room table. I became so turned on by his forcefulness. He jumped on the table as we started kissing romantically.

"What exactly are you going to do to me?" I asked him in a fearful tone. 

"Whatever I feel liked you deserve," he replied.

He pulled off my black tank top, and began to untie the strings from my orange bikini top, he started to suck and play with my nipples.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

Oh my goodness, it felt so wonderful. He roughly pulled off my shorts and bikni bottoms, he continued to tease my pussy by lightly putting his tongue on and off of it.

"Why do you have to tease me so much?" I moaned out. 

"This is payback, you whore, for all those days you lay out tanning in your bikini," he responded.

Then, without notice, he dived his tongue right into my pussy. He continued to eat me out like I have never seen any man eat anyone out. It was so crazy, and it felt so amazing. I moaned and screamed with pleasure.

"Why are you so damn tight?!" he groaned. 

"This is my first time," I panted.

He then shoved himself deeply in my pussy; we could have broken the table. He pulled out his dick, then started kissing me and we walked over to my room and he bent me over doggie-style. He shoved his massive cock into my wet pussy; he was so long and wide it was unbelievable. I repeatedly threw my head back to see him going faster. I just loved how rough he was getting as he was grabbing my hair.

"Do you like that? You are such a naughty girl. Want me to go faster?" he asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

I squirmed and began to moan, not being able to control how wet my pussy became. It was making it even more slippery. I couldn't hold it in anymore; I was about to come.

"FASTER!" I screamed out to get my point across.

Trey began ramming his huge cock into me so hard that I grabbed my headboard and came instantly. As I was coming, I could feel Trey take his cock out of me and begin licking up my wet juices. I grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed. I wrapped my hand round his hard dick and began sucking it. I had never given a blowjob before, but I just went at it like a maniac; he didn't expect it at all.

I could feel him about to come and I yelled at him, "Don't you fucking come! Not until I say so."

He didn't expect to me to be so rough back. He repeatedly said, "I can't hold it anymore; I'm going to explode!" I took my mouth off his hard cock and he began coming all over my boobs, and in my mouth. His juices were so amazing.

After I was done licking them up, I dropped on my bed and said, "Well, Trey, it was wonderful getting to know you..."

Published 
Written by ItsAlex_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments