Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into Africa with a Scandinavian Flavour - Part III: Wild Sex

"Wild sex in the wild."

3
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The two day trip into Luangwa National Park would have been uneventful had it not been for all the hot passion experienced inside the motorhome. Due to the soaring temperatures the girls were topless most of the time, and completely naked when relaxing on the double-bed at the back. This proved to be most distracting whilst driving without glancing up into the rear view mirror.

Ria purposely performed her yoga routines on her back, offering maximum exposure to her glorious pussy. My arousal was a foregone conclusion, and Mara noticed this as well.

I was only wearing a pair of rugby shorts. She leaned over my back, rubbing her bountiful boobs into my ears, neck and shoulders. Her hands moved onto my nipples and chest, making their way down to my tummy. It was not long before she was into my shorts and eased them down.

My dick shot out, grateful to be released, and her hands started stroking my shaft and fondling my balls. Precum droplets soon appeared and Mara eased herself around, giving her mouth unobstructed access to my throbbing cock.

The road was long and narrow and therefore slow. This added distraction was not helping either. She continued. She teased with her tongue all around the rim, down my shaft, onto my balls. Her gorgeous lips mouthed eagerly and hungrily. How she managed to burrow in there whilst I remained seated was a huge surprise.

The rear view mirror revealed Ria still spread-eagled, pleasuring herself and smiling at us.

Mara’s lips enfolded my pouting head and sucked harder with every bounce. Her hand moved under my balls and squeezed in unison. I could not concentrate. The road blurred ahead. I was out of control.

“Ooh!" I groaned, “Oooh, I’m cumming!”

My load exploded. It was hard and shot deep into her mouth, followed by a few smaller ones. She sucked even harder. She gulped and swallowed again. She took a huge gasp of air and continued sucking like a hungry baby. She licked up every droplet, ensuring that none of my love juices had spilt. She ensured that nothing had leaked down around my balls.

She looked up at me, smiled contentedly, pulled up my shorts, and said, “Thank you Ryan, I needed that!”

During all this I had slowed down to a crawl and was now obstructing other traffic. At this rate it would take us three days to get there, I thought.

Fortunately the girls behaved for the rest of the trip after unashamedly expressing their passion throughout the night at the roadside camp. Little sleep was actually achieved.

We arrived at our L.N.P. campsite late the following afternoon, set up camp, and decided on an early start game-viewing the following morning.

We were hoping, by leaving at dawn, to be spoilt with at least a cat (lion,leopard,cheetah) sighting. Antelope (Springbok) were plentiful, as were zebra, giraffe, and wildebeest.

Mara could not get over how dainty and pretty the little antelope were.

“Why do only a few have horns?” she asked

“They are the males” I replied.

“But there are so few with so many females”

“Yes, that’s right and they cover them all,” I said winking at her.

“What do you mean, ‘cover’?”

“They fuck them all, Mara!”

The girls shrieked and cried out in unison, “Lucky guys!”

“Would you like to be a male antelope, Ryan?” Ria enquired.

“No! I want to be a lion.”

“Why?”

“Wait and see!”

The monkeys were the next to display their sexual prowess. A troup was playing on the road, amusing the occupants of a few cars on either side. A few females and their babies walked up to the front of a car, stood up on their hind legs and started removing insects from the grill. A male came along, stood up and exposed his masculine prowess.

Ria could not contain her excitement. “Look Ryan, it’s just like yours!”

She blushed. Mara cracked up, and I tried to look pan-faced.

“Mine is much bigger than that!” I cried out indignantly, and we all collapsed with laughter.

A bit further on a male baboon added to the girls’ excitement. He sat on a rock opposite us, and started scratching his pubic area vigorously and exposed all.

Again Ria did not disappoint us. “Look, he’s pleasuring himself!” she shouted, “and that’s more your size, Ryan," she teased. The baboon looked up at us in total disgust, hopped off his seat, and walked away as though he’d understood every word.

The more wildlife we saw the more aroused these young ladies seemed to become.

That night sitting around the campfire Ria expressed her true self once again.

“Oh this is such fun, I did not think that these animals could be so interesting!”

She got up, pulled me out of my seat, whisked off my shorts and sucked me into an instant hard-on. She turned around, bent over pantyless, and exclaimed;

“Ryan, please do this the wild way, I’ve never had it done that way before!”

We all shrieked, but I managed not to disappoint her. It was one of the most satisfying “doggy-style” experiences I’ve ever had. It seemed so right, so natural, so free, in the wild, in the warmth of a glowing camp fire enhanced by all the animal sounds near and far away.

The next day ushered in its own experiences and besides enjoying the variety of wild life available the ladies seemed to focus on gestation periods and the birth size of the calves.

They were astounded that a Rhino took a year and three months to produce a 40kg baby and an elephant almost two years to produce a 120kg calf.

“How do they do it, Ryan?” Ria asked.

“Just like your mummy told you, Ria!” I retorted.

“No, I mean...”

“Just like we did it last night!”

That evening, after serving sundowners I announced that I had a surprise for the girls but they would have to take turns each evening.

Mara was an eager volunteer and rushed off to shower whilst I prepared and Ria started dinner.

I changed, only wearing my white tracksuit pants.

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

I had already positioned the candles and concealed the CD player. I popped open the massage bed, complete with oil! The theme music from “Out of Africa” wafted from under it whilst the natural sounds of the wild surrounded us. The setting was perfect.

Mara arrived, totally naked except for a towel draped over her shoulders! She was flabbergasted at the setting and a look of approval was reflected throughout her entire body.

“A massage in the wild!” she exclaimed.

She glowed in the light of the campfire, which enhanced her magnificence. The flickering silhouettes sensuously licked her perfect curves.

“Wow, Ryan, this is awesome! A massage around the campfire! Does it get any better than this?”

“Come, I’ll help you onto your tummy”

She looked as ravishing from behind as she did from the front. Her butt was as inviting as her beautiful pussy, especially as it seemed to perfectly protect her womanhood peeking out between her legs. Her puffy lips became even more pronounced as I massaged her legs to the soft beat of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”.

She relaxed completely and I felt her surrendering her entire body. The call of the wild was working. Even I became aroused.

As I moved onto her hamstrings and gently eased down on her inner thighs her legs parted willingly. She loved it.

I brushed past her pussy lips and her entire body stiffened. So did my cock.

I massaged her beautifully rounded bums right into her crack and carried through to her pussy. She was wet already.

“More! Deeper please, Ryan,” she pleaded.

I ignored her and continued upwards into the small of her back, to her shoulders and around to her bulging breasts.

The tent in my pants filled and attracted the attention of two warm hands which slid under my waistband onto my pubic area and started massaging my cock.

“Look what I’ve found Mara,” Ria exclaimed, exposing my hard-on and rubbing it onto Mara’s ear.

Mara turned and opened her mouth as if she was expecting it. Who was in control here? Was it me, or had the girls taken over?

Mara’s hand reached out. She took over from Ria and pulled it deep inside her welcoming mouth. The silky suction was awesome. My hands instantly glided back down over her bum crack, onto her lips. They were so wet and so ready. They needed to be stroked. My centre finger slipped in and up to her hardened clit.

I gently massaged up and down and in a circle. Her body stiffened. She moaned and sucked so hard it felt as though my balls were being devoured as well.

My fingers went deeper into her magnificent pussy. They soon found her roughened g-spot. One touch and her entire body jerked uncontrollably. Her orgasm was massive. Fortunately she had to take a huge breath and released my cock which was also on the point of losing its load.

Ria couldn’t handle being a spectator for much longer and pleaded for attention. I ran my hand up her naked pussy and whilst gently teasing her clit said, “Tomorrow night, babe, when Mara is preparing supper”.

With that she sped back to the kitchen and Mara turned onto her back.

The hippos snorted and the hyenas howled, all confirming their approval of the beautiful body set before me. Her eyes were positively glazy. She'd had an awesome climax and was recovering slowly.

“The Lion Sleeps Tonight” played on in the background.

I oiled my hands and started massaging her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, eager to be sucked. I teased and stretched them even more between my thumb and fingers as her hand massaged my balls and throbbing cock.

“Gently,” I whispered. “Look it’s turning purple and leaking, and desperately wants you, babe”.

“Yes, put him in now please, deep. I need you”.

My hand moved down to her protruding mound and gently moved onto her fully blown lips. So beautiful, so wet, and so inviting.

My cock started jerking with excitement and the sexual energy was exstatically enhanced by the atmosphere.

I could no longer resist her fully blown nipples. I latched onto the nearest one. Her back arched. I inserted a second finger into her pussy which increased her pleasure.

She screamed as another massive orgasm exploded and jerked throughout her body. She was so ready, and needed to be fucked. So did I!

I gently withdrew my fingers and parted her legs. Her magnificence was amazingly beautifully exposed even in the subdued light of the campfire. Her pussy lips were totally parted, revealing her inner lips protecting her love canal. I moved around to the bottom of the bed. Her pussy was so ready, so wet and pouting. They freely revealed her outstretched clit which could not be ignored.

I pulled her body down until her legs were almost touching the ground. Her ripe cherry just needed to be plucked! I muzzled in instead, inserting my nose and my tongue onto her clit and inner lips. I vacuumed up her inner juices and then commenced titillating her clit with my tongue.

She moaned with pleasure and wriggled her body. I latched onto her cherry and teased it unmercifully. Her body spasmed and my mouth, neck and chest became saturated with her juices, squirting uncontrollably.

She moaned and whispered, “Sorry!”

“What for, baby? That was amazing!”.

She pulled my face up, hugged me and I felt my cock being guided into her wetness. I was overcome with excitement and just let it find its way deep inside her.

I started thrusting.

“Faster!” she shouted. I released any control I thought I may have had left. I banged her harder than ever before. We orgasmed together. It was so special. Never before had I experienced sex like this. It just seemed so natural and wild surrounded by all the natural sounds of Africa!

 

( to be continued…Part IV: )

 

 

Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments