Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intense Pleasure

1
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
780 words 780 words

I answered my phone with caution, wondering who it was. His deep voice spoke on the other end of the phone and I felt my stomach lurch at the sound of his voice. “Oh, hi” I said, “How are you?” “Good” he said, “Wanna come over?” “Sure” I replied, “What time?” “Now” he said, “Okay” I replied, hanging up the phone. I went over to his place as quick as I could, desperate to see him again. “Your here” he said, as he opened the door to let me in. “You look...odd” I said, as I looked him up and down. “Odd?” he said, looking himself up and down. “Sorry” I said, “I just haven’t seen you in a while, that’s all”. “Right” he said, walking to his room, obviously expecting me to follow.

“Do you think I could have a glass of water?” I asked, waiting for him to answer. “Yeah” he said, getting me a glass and pouring the water into it. “So, what have you been doing lately anyways?” I asked, still shocked by his odd appearance. He thought for a moment then said “Um, nothing”. “Oh, I said, how interesting”. He smirked and itched his chin, bringing my attention to his longish beard again. “Woah” I said, “You have a beard now, that’s new”. “Yeah” he said, “I have long hair too”. I giggled and looked at his hair, “Yep, you definitely have long hair”

“You just look so different” I said, staring at him in shock. “Uh huh” he said, walking back to his room again. I leaned forward and touched his beard, giggling and then touching it again. “Gosh, your room’s different too!” I said, as we stood in the doorway. I was shocked that he was still living at home at 25, but I guess he just couldn’t move away or something. “You look older” he said, “How old are you now?” “19” I said, smiling and walking into his room. “So we can legally have sex now” I said, thinking back to the time that I wanted to have sex with him in year 8. “Yep” he said, obviously curious.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

“So do you want to?” I asked. “Huh” he said, “Want to what?” “Have sex” I said, stepping closer to him. He hesitated, “Oh, I don’t know” he said, sitting down. I sat down next to him and lent up against him. He jumped a bit then turned to face me “Are you sure you want to do this?” he said, placing his hand on the side of my face. “Yes” I said, “You know how long I’ve wanted to”. He sat for a moment looking at me, continuing to stroke my face. His hand moved from my face and then down to my top, clinging at the bottom of it and attempting to pull it up. I hesitated for a moment and moved away, “Sorry” I said, “We’re just moving too fast”.   “Okay” he said, sitting on the bed looking nervous. I sat back down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, looking at him and waiting for him to say something. “What do you want then?” he asked, seeming slightly annoyed. “I just want to be with you” I said, “Maybe we could hug or something”. He smirked and then looked at me “Okay” he said, placing his arms around me. I hugged him back and we lied down on the bed, still holding each other close. He was warm and comfortable and I felt scared that I would lose him. We continued to hug, snuggling in closer and closer. He ran his hands up and down the side of me and then under my top again. His hand came to my bra and he left it there, looking at me and waiting for me to say something. “Its okay” I said, “You can feel me”. He smiled and then unhooked my bra, throwing it on the floor. I slightly gasped as he started caressing my breasts, squeezing my nipples with his fingers. I could feel his erection on my leg as he moved closer to me, still running his hands all over me. He unbuttoned his pants and took them off, throwing them on the ground next to my bra. He continued to undress until he was fully naked, suddenly looking at me to tell me to take more clothes off too. I took off my clothes and watched him as he intensely watched me. He continued to touch me all over and then moved on top of me, eventually going into me and sweating and panting with intense pleasure.
Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors