Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Park

"I needed to get laid."

19
9 Comments 9
24.0k Views 24.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I woke up and my pussy was already soaked. I was frustrated. It had been a week since I'd been laid, since I'd broke up with Ben. I miss the sex. It was amazing. We broke up because he cheated on me. Let me be clear, this isn't my fault. Ben was satisfied sexually, but he was young. I was talking about settling down and having kids. He was talking about clubbing for the whole weekend and getting absolutely wasted. Then he got a little slag on the side. I don't know how he did it. We had sex at least everyday, sometimes twice. So how he managed to fuck that slut as well? I'll never know. You'd think I miss him, but I don't. His loss. But I really miss the regular sex and my vibrators and dildos were just not enough anymore. I needed to get laid.

So, I took action. I dressed in a mini skirt and some Louboutin's that Ben had brought me for Christmas. Might as well get some use out of them since he never let me wear them because they were expensive. I put on a top which showed my stomach and my 36C breasts brilliantly. I brushed and straightened my long, blonde hair. I put a bit of make-up on to bring out my big blue eyes. I checked myself over in the mirror before leaving. Ben didn't know what he was missing. I grabbed my bag and got going.

The park was only down the street from me, I used to take my nephew here when it was nice out. The clouds were covering the sun and there weren't many people around considering it was a nice day. I chose a bench where I'd have a good view of anyone coming into the park. I sat down, got a book out and pretended to read. I glanced up from my book occasionally but I didn't see when someone approached me.

"Hey, mind if I sit there?"

I looked up to see a totally gorgeous man looking down at me. He had dark brown hair, brilliantly white teeth and some sun glasses covering his eyes. My eyes traveled further down, checking out his six pack and finally, the bulge in this pants. Was he hard already? My outfit must be working. I then realized he was waiting for me to answer.

"Oh, yeah, go ahead." I said, moving my bag from next to me. The bench wasn't very big so I had to move up a bit.

"Oh, that feels good. My legs are killing me. I've just been to the gym." He said, stretching out.

"Well it certainly looks like it's paid off. You look like you're in great shape, go there often?" I asked. For sure he was in good shape, he had the body of a God.

"Yeah, I like to keep in shape. No one wants to hire a fat lawyer." He said, flashing his smile and dazzling me.

"So you're a lawyer? I'm a paralegal." I said.

"No way. Where do you work, I think I would've noticed you if you worked in my firm." He said. I could definitely see him checking me out. This was going to be easier than I thought.

"You think I'm going to give that info out to some stranger on a park bench?" I said with a joking tone in my voice.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

He leaned into me.

"What if I'm not some stranger?" He said. He placed his hand on my thigh, gauging my reaction.

"I can see you're gagging for it." He whispered and he went higher towards my pussy. He was rewarded with my wetness.

"Someone's a naughty girl and forgotten her panties. You'll need some punishment." He whispered and his finger started rubbing my clit. I moaned softly and yelped as he got rougher. I came closer and closer to cumming on his hand.

"I'm about to come." I moaned, to which he removed his hand from my clit. I groaned in frustration.

"Not here baby. There are children about. Come with me." He stood up and offered me his hand which I took. He picked up my bag and slung it over his shoulder as he lead me into the woods surrounding the park. He could have been a killer for all I knew, but I was too horny to care. I needed to cum. He led me to an area which was densely packed with trees. Strangely, there was a blanket on the floor. I suppose we weren't the first people to come here and certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Lay down on the floor, pull your skirt down and take your top off." He demanded. I obeyed. He crawled between my legs and lowered his head. He wrapped his mouth around my clit and sucked hard bringing me to a quick, strong orgasm. He inserted a finger into my pussy, then two.

"Fuck, you're tight. Either you've never been fucked before or your boyfriends have all had really small dicks." All I could do was moan. He plunged his fingers in and out of me and rubbed my clit with his thumb bringing me to my second orgasm. I couldn't keep my moans quiet as I writhed about on the floor.

"Stand up." He demanded as I finished my orgasm, breathing hard. I stood up and he laid down on the floor. I hovered above his cock reverse cowgirl style and lined his cock up to my pussy. I rubbed the head around my pussy, getting it nice and wet. This guy seemed impatient though, took hold of my abdomen and slammed me down on his cock. I screamed in pleasure as I rocked up and down on it, first slowly then speeding up. He kneaded my arse and started smacking it.

"Who's a dirty whore who fucks strangers in parks? I bet you're loving this, you dirty slag."

That was just what I needed to put me over the edge. As I orgasmed for the third time he turned me round so we were in doggy and he slammed into me with all his might. He let out a groan as he came inside of me and collapsed on top of me with his cock still inside me. We were both panting hard. When he'd recovered, he stood up and pulled up his trousers. I turned so I was on my back, facing him. He threw a business card at me.

"Call me sometime. We can do this again."

And with that, he started walking back to the park leaving me laying there, panting, sweaty, full of cum and completely satisfied.

Published 
Written by hiddendesiree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments