Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Praise Of The Bush

""Nothing could be sweeter than my sweetie when I eat her . . . .""

15
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
804 words 804 words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to the joys of cunnilingus, one of my favorite pastimes."

There are few joys in life for me that equal “dining at the Y.” But for that to be truly satisfying, the woman has to have a bush. She can trim it or style it, but to eat a pussy surrounded by pubic hair is nirvana to me.

I’ve always thought women with hairless pussies are incomplete. I surmise a lot of men don’t want to push their noses and tongues through a thicket, but for me, that’s part of the excitement. Also, I’ve wondered if men who like their women shaved want, at least subconsciously (or consciously), to have sex with some teen. That’s a kink I don’t have.

The first woman I ever ate had a luxuriant auburn bush that I loved to spend time in. She was slightly older than I, a friend of friends. We had met and hit if off. I spent the night with her and when she realized I was pretty inexperienced, she gave me the education I wanted over a number of encounters. I told her that early on, I had a problem with premature ejaculation – too much masturbation for too long I suppose. So she made it her goal to conquer that problem and to teach me romantic sex.

How to stroke her head and face; how to kiss her neck, her back, her arms; how to stick my tongue in her ear; how to play with her breasts; how most women liked men who played with the undersides of their breasts as well as the tops and nipples; how they often like to have the man tongue their navel and how to approach eating her snatch.

"Start with the inside of her thighs," she instructed, "and make contact with the outer labia for some time before moving to the vagina."

One method she taught me was to paint the alphabet around her labia from A to Z. I’ve also heard of using your mouth to "count" slowly from one to ten. Be sure she’s lubricated well before getting too vigorous. If she’s wet, she may be open to your sticking one or more fingers in her hole.

"Curl one finger," she said, "and probe for her g-spot; she’ll thank you for it if you do it right."

"Be careful with the clit. The clit," she cautioned, "has more nerve endings than a man’s penis, and for some women, using your tongue or mouth on it will kill her passion. So move carefully and pay attention to the cues she gives you – each woman has different likes and dislikes."

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

My biggest problem has always been an overabundance of ardor. If I’m not careful, I don’t tantalize, I attack. I so much want to have my face buried in the woman’s groin that I forget to be gentle. I ruined several occasions of what had been to that point pleasant arousal by going too hard too fast. She would grab my hair and pull me out. I soon learned what she liked and what she didn’t.

Then, we practiced. I got to the point I could satisfy her with my mouth and fingers so I made certain I subsequently spent lots of time with manual manipulation and cunnilingus. I’d eat for a while, then use my fingers while my jaw rested, but I always finished with a serious session of tongue and lips caressing vagina and clit.

A couple women I’ve been with didn’t like cunnilingus, and that tended to dampen my desire for them. I thank my lucky stars that there have been more who enjoy my mouth on their puss.

In my ideal situation, my woman trims around her outer lips but leaves the rest of her pubes alone. Thus, I can bury my nose in her bush, drinking in what I find to be her glorious scent, while I tongue her pussy and lap up her secretions. This, plus my fingers, can keep me occupied for at least twenty minutes and, with any luck, give my woman at least one strong orgasm, if not two. By then, she’s usually gushing lubrication and pining for my prick.

I’ve also discovered I like going down on a woman after I’ve cum in her. I’ve been told my cum is rather sweet, and I have to agree. Some women think it’s just not right, but at least half allow me my little kink and some have even demanded that I share it with them. I’m happy to, as oftentimes, it leads to passionate kissing and fondling and finally, more sex.

And isn’t that our ultimate goal – more sex?

So, guys, take my advice: don’t beat around the bush, eat it!

Published 
Written by themaster1743
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments