Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Finally Get To Fuck The Guy After Waiting For Six Years

9
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Your plane is late. But I expected that, no planes are ever on times these days. I haven’t seen you in so long, and I’m nervous. I wiggle my leg for something to do and look up at the arrivals board; your flight is still processing, but trickles of people are appearing through the big glass doors now.

I stand up and move towards the metal barriers, I can’t want to finally give you a massive hug. And then I see your face, your hair is slightly too long and you haven’t shaved, but you’re still as handsome as ever. I clamber over the barrier, ignoring the glares of the security guard, and throw my arms around your neck.

You lose your balance slightly and have to right yourself on the trolley before we both topple over.

“I’ve missed you!” I nearly yell; I’m so excited.

You grin, “I haven’t missed you at all.” I’m only offended for a second, then lean in to you and kiss you right where I’ve wanted to kiss you for six years. You kiss me back, gently, a ‘hello’ kiss.

It shouldn’t turn me on, but it does. I can feel the wetness building between my legs.

We walk towards my car and I walk the trolley back as you figure out how to load them into the boot of my tiny car.

“You can drive,” I hand you the keys. There’s no way I’m going to let you make fun of my driving, and besides….

You look confused, but take the keys and start the car. I know you’re biting your tongue and not telling me how shit my car is, thanks.

We’re still ages away from home but I can’t keep my hands off you any longer. I reach over and rest my hand on your thigh. For once I actually appreciate the fact that you always wear shorts, because it easy for me to slide my hand inside your pants, and feel your dick twitching as it grows harder at my touch.

You groan, and try to move my hand away. “Catherine, we’re on the motorway. I’m actually going to crash.”

I ignore you and unclip my seatbelt. I lean over and my teeth graze your earlobe.

“So pullover, I want you now,” I whisper in your ear.

I can tell you want me too. Your teeth are clenched, and you get off at the next exit. My hand is still lightly brushing the underside of your balls, and from the tent in your shorts I can see you’re nearly as hard as you can be.

You pull over just after the motorway off ramp.

“Get in the back,” you say it so darkly, my nipples harden. I move to the back, and watch you get out of the car. You move around to my side, close the door, and get back into the drivers seat.

I’m incredibly confused. You start driving again, and because I’m pissed off that you didn’t join me, I move behind you and my tongue traces the line of your jaw.

“Stop it, Catherine. I’m going to crash. Just be patient.” I can hear the anger and longing in your voice.

I’m too horny to sulk, and give up on including you. I wriggle out of my jeans and lean back in my seat. My hand slips under my panties, and I can feel the moisture of my folds.

My wetness is slick on my fingers, and I run them gently over my clit. I know how badly you would want to watch right now.

I dip a finger deep inside myself, then two, moving them in and out, stretching myself.

I learn forward again and put my fingers in your mouth. You suck eagerly, your tongue separating my fingers and licking off all of my sweet juices.

I lean back again and close my eyes, lost in my own little world. And then you’re pulling over, but we’re not at home. We’re in a motel parking lot.

I look at you and open the back door, handing me my jeans at the same time.

After I have put them on, you take my hand and lead me to the reception desk.

You book a room for the night and hand over your card. She hands it back to you with the key and directs us back outside to the third door on the left.

You unlock the door and switch on the light.

“This is entirely unnecessary you know?” I ask, still holding your hand.

You pull me into a hug and your hand finds it way into my hair. “Not with you pants-less, moaning and wet while I’m driving,” you reply, your lips on my temple.

I moan, and push my body into yours. I can feel how hard you still are against my hip. Oh god how badly I want you inside me. Anywhere.

Your hands roam my body, pushing my top up and tickling my belly. You hold the hem of my top, and pull it gently over my head. You kiss me again, pulling my head back and deepening the angle. Your tongue dips into my mouth, dancing against mine. You reach behind me and unhook my bra. Your hands hold the cups and squeeze my breasts beneath the thin layer of fabric.

You let the thin strip of lace fall to the floor, and lead me backwards until the backs of my legs are against the bed. You lift me, lay me down, and unbutton my jeans.

“Remember what I said?” you ask, I think it’s rhetorical, so I close my eyes as your hands brush my thighs, removing my jeans. “All about you, baby.”

I nearly come undone at your words, my clit is throbbing and I want to touch it so badly. I reach down to slip my hand under my panties, but you take it and pin it above my head with the other one.

“Just relax, let yourself feel good,” your voice is smooth, and sweet in my ear and my body sinks back into the bed.

Your lips and tongue taste every inch of me; starting with my earlobes, and moving down over my jaw, chin, collar bone… I moan, your mouth continue it’s assault on my senses, teasing my nipples until the are hard and tingling.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

You dip your tongue into my bellybutton – I shudder. No one has ever done that to me before, but it feels surprisingly good.

You take the left side of my underwear in your teeth, and the other in your right hand. You move my ass off the bed, and remove my underwear.

I gasp as my throbbing clit is exposed to the cool night air. I hold my breath, waiting for your tongue to taste me, finally. But you continue teasing me, kissing my thighs, moving down my legs and kissing the underside of my foot.

I can feel my wetness dripping down and onto the bed; you have no idea how badly I want you, or how good you’re making me feel.

You kiss your way back up my other leg, and kiss me gently on my engorged clit.

“I want to ride you so bad,” I moan. “Come for me first, then my dick is all yours,” you grin, but you don’t stop kissing me, licking me, nibbling me…

You run your tongue from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit, drinking all my juices. You lick your lips and run your teeth gently over my clitoris. Your fingers find their way inside me, and you twist them gently, stimulating every part of me.

I can feel myself building, the pleasure gently escalates, and then there’s warmth spreading through my body. I can’t stop my leg from shaking, and my body is tingling. My breathing is ragged and I’m moaning your name.

And then it happens – “Come for me, baby,” and you push down hard with your tongue on my clit. You undo me. My hips shake and a throaty moan finds its way between my teeth.

As I’m coming down form such an intense orgasm, I can’t help but laugh. But I can’t stop. You look as if you’re scared you’ve broken me. And the expression on your face makes everything even funnier.

After the laughter subsides, I tell you how good that felt. You smile, and you hold me. I feel safe, cradled in your arms.

I’m still completely naked, and your hands find their way back between my legs.

“Holy shit you’re wet,” there is an incredulous tone in your voice. “All you, baby.” I grin back. “Although I can’t help but notice I’m at a disadvantage.”

You look confused, but as I roll you over and straddle you, your eyes widen. I pull your hands so you’re sitting up against me, and take your shirt off over your head.

I lean into you and kiss you gently, slowly grinding my ass into your hardening cock. My palms find their way onto your chest and my nails scrape your smooth skin as I push you back into the bed.

You moan, so I know you’re enjoying it.

I kiss your collarbone, and scrape my teeth over your chest to your nipple. I hear you take in a sharp breath, and move across to the other side, teasing you unexpectedly.

I scrape my teeth down your body, and wrap my mouth over the head of your cock through your shorts. You moan, and I look up at you through my eyelashes.

I hook my hand underneath your underwear and shorts and pull them down. I gasp as your erect penis springs free from its confinement. Your head sinks further into the pillow and you push your hips towards me.

I ignore you, and kiss the inside of your thigh, pushing your legs slightly apart as I do so. You move with my hands and I kiss across the underside of your balls to your other thigh.

You push yourself into me again, but I want to make you feel amazing, so I continue to kiss everywhere apart from your dick and balls. I want you to want it more than anything.

I can see you’re getting frustrated, and as your head lifts off the pillow, I look up at you, and run the tip of my tongue up the underside of your throbbing shaft. I can tell your lips are pursed as you let out a breath.

“Oh fuck, Catherine,” you mumble. I flatten my tongue against your balls, and lick up to the head, swirling my tongue in the slick precum coating the tip. I take your dick in my mouth, tasting your sweet saltiness, and tightening my lips around you.

I grasp the base of your cock in my hand, and move it gently, matching the pace with my mouth.

You’re enjoying it too much, so I slow down, and lick the length of you again. Your hips stop shaking, and so I take you back in my mouth. I slowly take all of you deep into my throat, inch by delectable inch. You push yourself deeper into me, hitting the back of my throat. You moan, so I keep doing it.

“If you keep that up for much longer I’m gonna come,” you manage to choke out. I smile against your rock hard dick, and slide my lips back over you, moving faster than before.

Your breathing is ragged, and breathy as I pump your cock with my mouth. Your legs tenses up and I move the tip of your penis into my mouth and move my hand up and down your shaft.

Your warm, salty come fills my mouth, and I swallow eagerly, licking the head of your dick so I don’t miss any. You taste delicious.

I let go of your penis and lay next to you.

“That was…” you trail off. “Good,” I grin, and cuddle into you, planning on letting you have a breather before round two….

Published 
Written by Caaaaat93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments