Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How She Became Addicted To XL

"Once you go big, you never come back."

39
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
867 words 867 words

It was summer vacation last year; a group of colleagues from work going to Croatia. I was single and there was a girl in the group who had recently broken up with her boyfriend. We had been flirting for a few months but nothing had happened between us. Soon about to change.

We were on the beach as usual, just enjoying the vacation after months of corporate job and she was constantly looking at my swimsuit. My cock is not very small even when flaccid. She was enjoying the view while I pretended to not notice it. She was always beside me, giggling, making jokes, some dirty some regular. We were enjoying the chat and innocent fun. At one point, she asked for help with her sunscreen and it was a total pleasure to help her. And here I planted a thought in her mind and told her that all she needed to do was ask. She seemed puzzled about this line or played the innocent girl card. But I kept repeating after that until she finally said the magic words: "I want you to fuck me right now."

No questions asked, we went straight to my hotel room. In the elevator, we already started touching. Her pussy was freshly shaved and already dripping wet.

We somehow got to the room, closed the door, got next to the bed and she, like a good girl, immediately went down on her knees and pulled my shorts down. I was not yet fully hard, but her reaction was, "WOW, I cannot take this," but she started giving me a nice blowjob and mostly licking because her mouth was not wide enough. I shortly got rock-hard. At this point, I clearly saw that she got scared, but I knew the speech to give her since I get that from most of the girls I sleep with.

She got on the bed, I took down her panties and she took down her bra. The view was amazing. Her pussy lips were on the medium size, perfect for licking and her 2B round breasts just made me even harder. I could now feel my pulse in my cock. But she wasn't ready at all. She lay on the bed and I started kissing her from the neck down where I spread her legs and started licking her pussy. She was so wet and tasted so good. Her moaning was just like an angel. I gave her a good fifteen-minute licking and fingering, preparing her tight pussy for what was about to come. She was now nice and relaxed, her pussy a bit stretched, so she was ready.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

I went to my bag to get a condom and asked her to roll it on my now steel-hard cock. Her hands were shaking but she managed to do it nicely. I then went between her legs, on my knees and just told her to relax and trust me. I gently started stroking her pussy lips with my dick and then gently put the head in. I took it out and in a few times to make her more comfortable and then I gently started going in, one cm at a time. Her moans got louder with every stroke and I could feel how her pussy was grabbing my cock tightly. She was in a bit of pain but was enjoying it. I got a good 18 cm in her before I felt I could not put more, but she was very brave. I lay over her, kissing her neck, her hands and feet around my back and I was going slow but deep moves.

Her moaning next to my ear was music. I was still very gentle with her. Not even five minutes into this, I felt how her hands and feet were squeezing me, followed by her pussy getting very tense and a very loud orgasm scream. She had a full-body orgasm and it was just beautiful. She released the tension in about ten seconds, rolling her eyes and shaking all the time. She was in heaven and me as well. We continued in the same position, only now I was going a bit faster until she had her second orgasm. Even more beautiful than the first.

Now she needed a break which I totally understood. We had some juice and kept cuddling. Now it was her turn. Cowgirl. She rode my cock beautifully for about six or seven minutes until she finished again. Wow, first sex and she had already come three times. I am that good, apparently.

Then came the rough part, doggy. I made her bite the pillow to not scream and pounded her really nice until she had her fourth orgasm. Now she was totally done. Her body was shaking, she could barely talk. So we decided she would finish me by hand. She gave me a nice handjob and at the end swallowed everything. I rewarded her with a nice pussy licking. She was now fully stretched so I managed to lick her deep inside and she tasted amazing.

I guess during that one week we had sex about fifteen times and she has been my girlfriend ever since.

Published 
Written by 22cmby6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments