Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Feels - Pussy Pt 1

"What it feels like when your cock first goes into me"

27
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
657 words 657 words

Author's Notes

"First story, constructive criticism please! More to come, what details do you want me to add?"

I can't even explain how much I want you. All this time you've spent kissing me, I've thought about how much I want more. I want more of your lips on my smooth inner thighs, on my nipples, on my pussy. When you were between my thighs, my hands in your hair, your hands digging into my pillow-soft ass, I swear that you were kissing the inside of me. I push you away from my pussy and pull you into me for a kiss, and I can taste myself on you when I try to french kiss your tongue. Sweet, and I already see a little bit of my cream on the corner of your mouth. But that's enough. I'm done with kisses. I want to feel you stretch me out and fill me up.

Even with me on my back, with my knees together (to tease you, of course), I can see your cock sticking straight out, twitching in anticipation for its reward. I don't even know how big you are, but I can see that you'd stretch me out in just the right ways. I lick my hand while I spread my legs, and when I see you've begun to stare at my entrance, I take two slick fingers and open myself up for you. Initially, I was a shy girl that you met at a work party that would give you looks under her eyelashes, now a woman that you get to fuck. I'm still in my garters and my thigh-highs, and I bet I look so delicious right now. Wanton. Easy. And so, so, so... wet.

And tight. I slip two fingers in and I was surprised to find some resistance. I feel wet, wanting you so badly. And maybe it's because I haven't had a good, long, fuck fest in so long, but I guess that's even better for you. Maybe I'll feel like a virgin again. I think back to how you were grinding your hips into me with so much force but also so much smooth movement. I know that, when we fuck all night, it won't be like the first time my high school boyfriend disappointed me.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

"What are you waiting for?"

That gives you the signal to finally claim what's yours. You pull me towards you by the legs, and I feel the sheets slide against my back. Your strong, calloused hands and broad back make me feel like I'm weightless as you throw my ankles over your shoulder. I can see the slow string of spit fall from your mouth as your member gets ready to take me. Your pink head is already so slick from the pre-cum and your spit that I don't even think we'll need lube. You spread your cock up and down my pussy, getting it even more slick and making sure you know exactly where to stick it. You line it up to my entrance, and...

I feel you. How warm and hard you are. I can feel my pussy lips spread out making room for your massive cock, and how I part, just opening up for you to take me like our bodies were made to do. You slide in and, as you move forward inch by inch, I feel a warmth and a fullness that my dildos aren't able to achieve. When you bottom out I can feel your balls tickling my ass. The groan that escapes your lips are what I live for. A deep rumble in your chest that I feel even in your cock. Knowing that the most animalistic side of you, the side that I get to own for the next few hours, is pleased. I am too. I can feel my hallway start to get used to the feeling, and I pray that I adjust soon so I can really be mercilessly fucked. Used. And called your slut, your bitch, and your needy, greedy whore.

Published 
Written by stepstep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments