Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Car Sex

"Good thing we have tinted windows"

26
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you like this! Yes this really did happen and I hope you get some pleasure from it like I did ;)"

Some back story: I very much love my boyfriend, he is a sweet, loving, and doting partner. He’s also, a freak in the best way. Dalton is just shy of six feet; he has light brown hair, super green eyes and a normal build, not too muscular, but you can tell he’s slightly active. I am 5’7” and have some extra meat on my bones. I’m a 38D, tan from my natural light olive complexion, light brown/hazel eyes and I have dark hair that goes to my mid-back.

Dalton and I had instant chemistry from the moment we met. We were both involved in other relationships at the time, but always remained friends/friendly.  When we both ended up single, he asked me to dinner and we’ve been inseparable since.

This man is literally OBSESSED with me. I have never been fawned over like this. When I talk, he listens with such intent, never breaking eye contact. When he kisses me, he lingers, always caressing me and always leaving me wanting more. When we have sex, he’s so attentive. Most of all, he loves to make me cum. OMG! The mind blowing orgasms this man has given me are something out of a smutty book. He was the first man to ever make me squirt and now it’s his own little game to see how many times he can get me to squirt when we’re fucking.

The other day we had to go out and run some errands, which involved us going to the outdoor outlet mall. It’s so insanely hot out where we live so I wore a little flowy dress and opted for no panties or a bra, which I do often just to tease Dalton.

As we were going from store to store, he was being extra flirty and touchy. He would grab my ass when no one was around, brush against my tits just to see my nipples go hard and would whisper into my ear, saying all the dirty things. To say that I was wet would be the understatement of the century. My pussy was throbbing and my nipples were hard all fucking afternoon.

We complete our day of shopping and head back to the car and he opens my door as normal and gives me a sloppy hard wet kiss. Grabbing tits through my dress and pulling it up a little, and brushes the bare skin of the bottom of my ass. He pulls away gasping, I’m moaning and I can feel the juices running down my leg. I am absolutely done for.

He gets in the car and we start driving. I look over and see that his dick is so hard and now I’m even hornier. Daltons windows are tinted in his car and I get the craziest idea. I push my seat back, lay it flat and I start playing with myself. My clit is aching from all the teasing and touching all day. I touch myself and I’m absolutely fucking soaking wet. Dalton is trying to control himself but he can’t. He grabs my left hand that’s covered in juices and starts sucking on the fingers one by one. He’s moaning and it’s only driving me crazier. He reaches over to touch me but I push his hand away and tell him he can watch since he teased me all day. I spread my pussy lips open and start rolling my clit in between my fingers. I’m panting and breathless. I pull my dress down and my tits are bouncing in the car as he’s driving and I’m twisting and pulling at my nipples. My hips are bucking against my fingers and I’m moaning, loud.

Dalton is losing his shit, he’s driving around now looking for a place to park. I keep fingering myself, moaning loud and grinding against my fingers. I can feel the wave of pleasure washing over me, and I squirt all over the front seat. He’s speeding now.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I keep going, stretching my hole open. One finger, then two, and then three. I take his free hand and make him play with my nipple as I’m fingering myself and rubbing my clit my hands. I’m so fucking close, I can feel it. I start convulsing and twist my nipple harder, and that puts me over. I let out a primal scream. My legs feel like jello.

He finally finds a place to park and he all but throws me into the back seat. Our hands are frantic and chaotic. He pulls my dress over my head and starts licking my nipples immediately. giving them both attention and driving me insane. My pussy is still soaking wet, and I start grinding against his jeans and the friction is so good, but I need him inside me. I get his shirt off of him and start undoing his belt and pants. He is fucking rock hard.

Dalton has what I like to call a perfect penis. He’s about seven inches and has great girth that hits all the right places.

I start pumping his dick in my hand and he’s moaning that low guttural moan that makes me so fucking wet. I bend down on the back seat and start sucking his dick. First teasing the tip, running my tongue across the top and slowly dragging my tongue at the opening which causes him to jerk. Then I go to fucking town on it. With both twisting and my mouth so wet, I’m slurping, gagging and licking him. His eyes are rolling to the back of his head. He grabs a hand full of my hair and starts to fuck my mouth. When he stops, I slowly release my mouth from his dick just to tease him a little longer.

He grabs me and places me over him so I’m straddling him again. He’s touching my pussy and making me lose my mind. It’s like he has the secret code to my clit and is always unlocking new ones. He starts rubbing it hard and fast in a way that I know is going to make me squirt. I’m moaning in his ear which only makes him pick up the pace and deepen the pressure. I squirt all over him and I’m moaning loud. Then he takes me and slams his hard dick inside of him. His hands are in my hair and I’m riding him hard. The friction on my pussy feels so fucking good I start on my nipples again. He’s pumping into me harder and harder, growling and moaning while he’s fucking me. Grabbing my ass, biting my tits and licking my neck as he’s fucking me. Making me absolutely feral. He tells me he’s close and I start gripping my walls around his dick and I keep grinding on him, clenching around his dick and then finally he cums and he cums so fucking hard. He fills me with a huge warm load, and god, it feels so fucking good.

Then he sets his focus on me and wants to get me off again, not that it’ll take much. He bends me over his lap and starts fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit from the back. Entering me with two fingers and I’m bucking against him and I’m so, so, so close. He pulls his fingers out and starts rubbing my clit in meaningful circles. Keeping the same movement constant but increasing the speed. I’m moaning and panting and then I cum again. All over his hand and the back seat.

We start laughing and giggling and we take a minute to catch our breath. I pull my dress back on and he gets sloppily dressed, shirt inside, and we drive home, happy and glowing from the car fuck.

Published 
Written by penelopelane222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments