Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Turn

"She felt it was time she did the work..."

8
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It had been a long day. Again. They all seemed to be lately, so she was extremely grateful to be home. She walked in the door and sighed with relief at the stillness. She knew he must be resting already. It had been a long week for both of them.

He's been pushing himself so hard, she thought. He deserves a little rest...and maybe a reward... She let the idea wander as she pulled off her boots and dropped her bags and coat to the floor with a soft thud. She would gather them later, as she had more pressing ideas in mind.

She stepped softly down the hall to the room where she knew he was most likely to be. Neither of them were ever too far from their computers without good reason. She peeked in the door and sure enough, there he was. Clearly asleep, he was slouched over on the floor in front of the chair in the corner. She let her eyes flick to the bottle on the ground next to him.

Only a couple shots? Must have been a better day, today...She carefully lifted the bottle and set it carefully and quietly on the desk above him. Her gaze fell to the figure at her feet. Yes, he deserves some rest...

She snuck back out and back to her belongings by the door. She knelt and burrowed around in her bag for a moment before gently removing the short, black lace dress that she knew he was so fond of. She smiled to herself, then quickly jumped up and skipped down the hall to the bathroom. She stepped inside and slide the door shut with a quiet click and turned to her reflection.

She loosened her braid and admired the waves it creates in her hair from being up all day. She quickly pulled her top over her head and watched her hair fall in dark curls onto her shoulders. She shivered and removed the rest of her clothes, leaving only her pale pink lace thong. She turned once, watching her curves in the mirror.

Not perfect, but he seems to think I'm good enough so...She shook the negativity from her mind, quite literally, and turned again. She looked over her shoulder behind her, into the mirror. She dropped her arms to her sides and stood up on her toes, flexing her legs and watching her gluts tighten. She giggled and nearly fell, startled by a low voice from the door.

"What's so funny?" He slowly pushed the door open and looked at her, with the smirk she found so absolutely enticing.

"Mmmm....nothing. How are you feeling, sleepy head? You should go lay down and I'll join you in a moment." She watched him run his hand through his hair and rub his face. "Go on now, it will be good for you." She stepped closer, one hand on the door, and gently kissed his cheek. He seemed a little disappointed but appeared to be tired enough to not argue for once and trudged down the hall to lay down.

She grinned and shut the door, turning her attention to the lingerie she had pulled from her bag. She pulled it on over her head, wriggling and tugging down the tight fabric. She looked back in the mirror and saw how it end just shy of covering her butt. She pulled at the dress a little more, twisting it straight. She knew he would love how her cheeks peeked out of the bottom. She gave them a pat and opened the door.

When she poked her head out, she didn't see him, so she headed down the hall to the bedroom. She eased the door open and saw he had managed to change and crawl into bed. He was laying on his side, clinging to the pillow with a grasp that made her feel like it was his sanity. She watched his bare side rise and fall with every breath. He looked at peace, for a change, and she almost just wanted to let him sleep...almost.

"Poor babe," she muttered. She crawled up next to him and gently pried the pillow from him. He groaned quietly in protest, not opening his eyes, and reached for it back only to fill his arms with her instead. She did into the void the pillow had left, sliding it behind her as she pulled him down to lay upon her breast. He lay there, holding her as he did the pillow, but only for a moment. He never was one to let on just how much he wanted her comfort. Always the tough guy, but she knew. It was one of their unspoken understandings.

As she held him, she ran her fingers through his hair. He began to realize the texture of the fabric under his cheek was not smooth, and began to slightly rub his face against it. She shivered, as the sensation caused her nipple to harden and poke through the gaps in the lace of her dress. He had been gradually waking more and more, coming to fruition at the feel of her tender bud against his face. He turned, eyes still closed, and reached for her with his mouth. He trailed hot, wet kisses across her breast before finding his treasure and tracing circles around it with his tongue.

Her breath shallowed as he gazed his teeth across her tender, aching flesh. His heart began to race with hers as she arched her body towards him.

MilaRossy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRossy

He gave a low, guttural moan as he felt down her stomach to the edge of her dress, dipping a finger into the already doing slit between her legs.

His moan snapped her back into awareness, and she mentally chided herself for forgetting she wanted to be the one pleasuring him this time around. Mustering all her strength and self control, she rolled him onto his back, kissing him firmly and passionately on the mouth. He fought a little at first, then caved, letting his muscles melt into the bed as she slowly rubbed down his chest and sides, kissing along his jaw and fighting the urge to just jump straight on his growing cock. This is about him tonight, she reminded herself.

She softly kissed down his chest, letting her hand creep ever so lightly and slowly to where his waist band should have been. She looked at him suddenly, pleased that her hand found merely more flesh.

"You think you are the only one with surprises?" There was that sexy smirk again.

She gave him a dark, lustful look and slid down his body, grabbing his now fully erect dick and stroking him as her hot breath gave him gooseflesh across his stomach.

"Mmmm..." she purred before taking him in her mouth, teasing him, swirling her tongue around the tip and tasting his excitement as the precum leaked out. She felt her pussy clench with excitement. She could nearly get off just knowing how much she turned him on. She watched him as she sucked and licked the length of him, bit by bit. It was agonizing pleasure for him, this teasing. He closed his eyes and reached down to grab her hair, raising his hips to plunge himself deeper into her mouth. She pulled back with the intent to withdraw him completely, before taking him all the way in again, but he was too strong. She managed only to get him halfway out before she looked at him, caught his gaze, and moved her hands of his hips, allowing him to drive himself all the way into her flushed face. She let out a muffled groan of pleasure, and began to run her hands along her body, teasing her nipples.

He was caught off guard, but only hesitated for a moment before he made a split decision to take advantage of her in this position. He began to thrust into her mouth, holding her in place by her hair. She loved the feeling of him bouncing off the back of her throat, her eyes watering and cheeks becoming red and sore with the pounding he was delivering. Both of their bodies began to glisten with sweat from the exertion.

She couldn't hold back any longer, and reached down to play with her clit. He tilted his head, and she noticed, twisting slightly to allow him a better view. She licked him as he thrust harder and faster, keeping time with her fingers, now thrusting into her sopping wet slit. His face was distracted with lust and his breathing became ragged. She knew it wouldn't be long now, and she stopped and pulled away from him, succeeding this time. He let her up, watching her slink up his body seductively, holding his gaze and moving to straddle his hips. His eyes washed hungrily over the front of her lace clad body hovering over him. She kissed him gently, parting his lips with hers and teasing the to of his tongue with her own as she guided him to her slick channel.

He moaned at the mixed sensations of her tightness and how dripping wet she was. She sat up and began to slowly lift herself up off of him, but he was not having it.

"No more of your teasing today," he gruffly muttered, as he tossed her to the bed and climbed off it. She looked at him with dismay for a moment, until he walked around closer to her. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her until her waist hung from the side of the bed. He positioned himself between her legs and drove himself into her until his hips hit her ass. He grunted as she moaned, withdrew, and impaled her again and again. He held her down in her stomach and smacked her ass, watching her cheeks form pink hand prints.

She clenched her muscles and played with her clit and she knew she would cum soon. He could feel her pussy flexing against his dick so he pulled her up by her hair and played with her nipples as he continued to fuck her harder and faster. He gently bit her neck and that was all it took. Her body tensed as a wave of fluid gushed from her, nearly forcing his cock from within her. He gripped her, wrapping his arms tight as he slid in and out of her as fast as he could, cumming inside her as another wave of juices washed over him.

They were panting breathlessly as they crawled back up onto the bed and collapsed against one another. She curled up in his arms against his chest, taking in the musk of their passion.

"Mmm...better?" she asked, nearly asleep and smiling.

"For the moment," he smirked, as they both drifted off into a deep slumber.

Published 
Written by CinderSubs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments