Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Former Teacher

"Former teacher, a nun, fucks the former student finally"

5
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Single finally, she had decided to leave the convent once and for all. She felt liberated. She felt alive. She felt whole. She wanted to experience what all single ladies experience, sexually of course, when they have a chance. And that happened to be men and more men after that.

Yes, she smiled all the time when she thought about Tommy, or Thomas, as she liked calling him, but Katrina had been fulfilled. Katrina had experienced the touch of a man. However, she had not experienced it all. She was still fresh to this new world, a world where a single woman might have anything she could possibly want.

There were other issues too. She realized she had put on a considerable amount of weight. Her clothes were becoming a bit too tight on her body. It showed. And seeing as she left that Catholic school, she had to find another school or another job in which to teach at.

She did. It was a grade school, much below her level of teaching of course, but it was a job nonetheless and for Katrina a job was a job more or less. Despite all that, she knew one thing. She was able to go out and buy more fashionable clothing she discovered but maybe she needed a little help.

“Hi, Sarah is it?” she said to another teacher. The young woman, around 24 and possibly a few years older then Thomas she thought. “How’s it going?” she asked.

“Good, good and how about you?” Sarah said.

It was lunchtime. They briefly sat and talked. It was a friendly chat. By the end of it all Sarah said “We should get together sometime. You know, like after school?”

They did just that. The lovely looking, fuller figured Katrina felt a need to open up to her new friend, but what should she say and what should she really tell her? They met for an early dinner. It was a nice one. They talked about school. No, Sarah didn’t have a boyfriend but said she wished she did. The two got along well. They were laughing about some of the young kids who were students. Things went well.

“Can I tell you something?” Katrina said on a more serious note and Sarah said yes. “I used to be a nun and recently I just left the convent.”

Sarah was surprised. She never would have guessed that. She had a lot of questions as to why but kept them to herself. Katrina on the other hand was willing to tell her anything but didn’t seeing as Sarah didn’t ask.

“Why did you tell me that?” Sarah asked.

“I’m not really sure,” Katrina replied. “I guess because I want to know things. I’ve been sheltered in life, kind of,” and she shrugged her shoulders in reply and went on to say “and I guess I have a lot of questions.”

“Hey, come on over to my apartment Saturday. We can sit around and talk and we can enjoy ourselves. Feel free to open up about anything. I’d love to have a friend. I really don’t have any to be honest,” Sarah said openly.

She did exactly that. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday morning and the rays from the sun came in through the sliding glass door brightening up Sarah’s place, making it a great day for both of them. Sarah served a continental breakfast along with coffee, tea, or orange juice and hoping the two could spend the day enjoying one another’s company.

Sarah made sure that was the case. She was easy going. She was talkative. She never pushed anything. And Katrina, for whatever reason, opened up about her time as a nun. However, Katrina was the one who opened up.

Out of nowhere, as they sat in the main room eating and sipping on whatever, Katrina began to tell her story to Sarah and Sarah happened to listen intently. “I knew from the start it was the wrong thing to do but I joined anyway. I don’t know why I did knowing I shouldn’t have. Almost from day one I began telling myself I shouldn’t have, Sarah. I hate myself for doing it but there’s more,” she told Sarah.

“What’s that?” Sarah asked.

At first Katrina was silent but then she finally told Sarah. "It started happening more and more. I’d have these umm pangs, these hormonal outbursts. I’m sure you know what I mean, right?” Sarah, as she paid attention nodded her head. “And one night, out of nowhere after dinner, I went to my room and pulled up my dress.” Katrina and Sarah looked at one another and Katrina told her. “I started feeling myself down there. It felt, you know, it felt really nice.” Sara nodded and smiled. She understood. "I actually did that like 4 or 5 times before I hooked up with him.”

“Who’s that? Thomas?” Sarah asked. “The 18 year old senior?” she said surprised as ever.

Katrina did not say a word as the two stared at each other. Then she said “Then he graduated. He went off to college and although he and I kind of did it. No, we didn’t have intercourse, we fooled around.”

Sarah smiled. She could not believe her ears. Katrina could tell that Sarah found it to be quite interesting. “Ohhhhhhh Sarah, when he felt my breasts and when he felt my vagina I just exploded all over. I can’t believe how it made me feel. My whole body erupted,” Katrina said.

“Yeah, that is amazing how that feels. Let me tell you something. Wait until you feel a man’s penis, his hard penis inside you. Now that is amazing Katrina. I’ve only had one a couple of times in my life but I sure wish I could be with a man again, one I respect and love that is.”

“I do have his email,” Katrina told her.

“You should email him,” Sarah came back.

“But look at me. I’m bigger and fatter and well I’m not pretty looking any more.”

“Katrina, you are not ugly whatsoever,” Sarah said. "I want to show you something.”

Sarah stood up and went into another room. She came back after a couple minutes carrying a couple of books with photographs in them which was in at another time in her life. She weighed a lot, lot more, but what she had on said a lot of things.

“What you’re going to see is another me, another part of me from another part of my life. I weighed a lot more back then and it took me a few years to take off the weight. I know you weigh probably a lot more then you want to but listen. You’re still a very pretty and very sexually attractive lady.” She was serious.

As she showed the pictures to Katrina, Katrina got to see her new friend in a different light. Sarah was heavier and meatier but Sarah was a sexy looking woman who showed off her body by way of being photographed at various different angles.

“Wow Sarah, you umm look incredibly fabulous. I mean it. Those photos taken of you make you look sexy and pretty as ever.”

Sarah smiled as she looked at the same pictures and heard what Katrina said.

“I wish I had, you know, underwear, and the other uhhh lingerie like that too,” Katrina said. “It doesn’t matter. I don’t have a guy at all.”

“I know. Neither do I, Katrina,” Sarah chimed in. And then she asked “Have you ever thought about being with another woman at all?”

“Huh, ohhhhhh nooooo never,” Katrina retorted.

Throughout the day Katrina thought about what Sarah asked. She kept thinking no. No I wouldn’t have sex with another woman.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

However, she began thinking about Thomas and what was he doing lately. Each time she thought of him a “fever” of sorts hit her, making her think about emailing him to see what he was up to.

That’s what she did. She emailed him a short note, hoping he’d respond, and a few days later she got a response from him. The smile on her face grew as did the desires within her. She wished beyond anything that they could get together for something, which she knew exactly what that was.

“Thomas, how I wish we could get together,” she said. “Ohhhhhh how I wish we could,” but she knew what she wanted and wanted it badly too.

“Hi Katrina,” it read. “How are you?” It went on to read “I wish we could get together too. Maybe for lunch,” he wrote. “Who knows what else,” and he added a smile and a wink at the very end.

Naïve as she was she secretly asked Sarah what the wink meant exactly. Sarah’s response was, “He wants you. You know, sexually I’d think. So email him back and tell him.”

She was so hyped up, so shaken up by it that she jumped on it as soon as she got home. She told him she’d love to see him. When and where were her only questions and as soon as she sent it, he sent her back a reply.

“Oh my gosh,” she said. “Tomorrow afternoon, really and he even gave me a time when he’d be in town too?

Her hormones, all her desires were storming her body. Anywhere you could think of she was going physically out off control. He drove into town that day. She had been watching for him too. He drove up, with an overnight bag, and Thomas parked and rang her doorbell. Katrina, his former teacher and a nun, immediately buzzed him up.

She was soooo delighted to see him. He seemed so grown up she thought. “Wow, you’ve changed so much. I… I can’t believe how much you’ve,” but he caught her off guard.

He reached in. He reached around her. And he pulled her in against him. Thomas kissed her lips and he kissed her hard and passionately. Her body exploded. She found herself wanting it more then she had ever wanted it in her entire life.

She felt terrific, to put it mildly. Her hands were in his hair. Her hands were all over his head. One hand went down so she could caress or rub his back as the two easily and fervently kissed. It was a madhouse in that apartment. The door was open. They did not care. He held her close. He held her body lovingly. He felt her body all over him as they kissed and kissed and they kissed.

Finally the front door closed, somehow. They moved into the apartment as they kissed. He loved it. He knew that. He pulled her blouse out of her skirt. He never said a word about her figure and how much weight she had gained. He loved being with her. He adored how she kissed him and how her arms and hands were all over his body.

She pulled his shirt out of his pants. Immediately, she slid a hand up inside his shirt. Oh that felt soooo nice, she told herself. He had the nicest feeling chest she could think of but in truth she had never felt another man’s chest. His was as nice as it got.

She wanted soooo much more. She felt she wanted a lot, lot more too.

She pulled away, smiling. Looking into his eyes she said “You can’t imagine how I’ve missed you, Thomas.” With that, she ripped his shirt open. Yeah, he was surprised but he loved that’s he did it. She was an animal he thought and ripped her shirt open too.

“Wow, where’d you get that?” he said in reference to her hot looking lacy blue bra.

“Oh, I had someone suggest it to me. Do you like it?” she said.

He nodded. He smiled. And he dove in between her boobs, kissing her cleavage passionately. That felt heightening to her. Her whole body felt it. She even felt it down inside her thighs. She tightened up and moaned as he kissed and sucked on her cleavage. He understood what she meant by that and he undid her bra and asked if they could retire to her bedroom.

“Oh god yes,” she said enthusiastically.

They were in it in a moment. He had her undressed in a minute too. Her breasts hanging out there for him to do as he pleased, he pleasured her by kissing and sucking and even licking them while getting her nipples father and harder then ever.

Katrina was in heaven. They kissed and they kissed and before they knew it, his pants came off, and these two were on her bed. The two of them were hotter then ever, making love to one another, and truly enjoying the fruits of one anothers labor.

Caressing one another body, his hands were all over not only her breasts, but her toes, legs, stomach, and of course the insides of her thighs. She was now shaved. No more pubic hair he thought and seeing as she didn’t he went at her pussy in a thriving manner.

She adored it. She had never been made to feel like this ever in her entire life. His tongue and his fingers, up inside her pussy like they were, had her feeling well she didn’t know, but it was to put it mildly marvelous as she wrapped herself around him as he felt or licked her up.

He knew what he wanted though. He wanted her to touch him. He wanted her to touch or even lick his cock, which she hadn’t yet ever done. “Would you hold my cock?” he said.

She did so with some hesitancy but in the end she got the hang of it. And finally, he got her to put her lips on the tip and eventually swallow it too. Thomas loved how good she was at it. She even licked it.

“I’ve got a question,” he said. She looked at him. “What would you say if I put my cock inside your vagina?”

It initially scared her but she said yes. He did it with slowly. He didn’t want to frighten her so he went in to her real slowly but before too long after that she loved how his cock felt inside her and she was the one pushing against him wanting more and more of that, she didn’t know, that heightening arousal she felt she was receiving.

She came. She orgasmed and cum oozed from within her. Now that, to Katrina, was extremely amazing. Ohhhhhh, she could do that all day and all night long she felt. And so she came again, cum oozing from within her, between her thighs, and settling down into the sheets.

A permanent smile seemed to exist on her lips.

He continued to fuck her lovingly. He wasn’t doing it hard. He wouldn’t do it like that. He loved her too, too much to hurt her in any way. She came again, cum oozing out of her like the last two times, and she was soooo happy he made her orgasm the way he had.

But something was missing, she realized. “You haven’t cum, Thomas. You have to cum.”

“Yeah, I’d like to,” he said. “In you or on you, it doesn’t matter.”

So she seemed to get smart and held his cock. She put her hand on it but then her mouth and before she knew it he erupted in her mouth. Cum on top of cum sprayed out of him and into her mouth.

He came so hard and he came so much into her mouth, she did not know what to do. She took it. She swallowed it. And that’s life sometimes. In then end the two laid cuddling together and enjoying one another’s presence.

Katrina loved having him there to hold. He never once said a word to her about her increased body weight which made her feel sexier then ever. They simply laid where they were as he held her tenderly and lovingly all afternoon long.

Life was good she thought and hopefully they’d do this again.

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments