Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His and Hers

"First one in a long time - feedback gratefully appreciated in private messages"

5
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
639 words 639 words
Tumbling together through the front door the 6ft, muscular, dark haired Adonis catches her around her 24" waist and pulls her close. His arms snake around and down to her tight little arse, giving it a harsh squeeze. He grunts as her head reactively flips back and a moan escapes her puffy red lips. He kisses the smooth, soft skin of her exposed neck, working his way down to her full 32C breasts, kissing and licking the tanned flesh.

Her hands reach up to his thick hazel coloured hair and pulls fiercely back so that his mouth is in reach of hers. She reaches up and probes his beautiful mouth with her tongue. Their tongues tangle, soft moans escaping her lips as their tongues tantalise one another. She loves to kiss him, her fingers wrapped in his hair, nipping his sweet mouth and then kissing him again. She feels his blood filled cock pressing against her stomach and melts into his body. 

Without a word he carries his 5 ft 5 blonde angel into the living room and bends her over their sofa, kicking her long, tanned legs apart and shoving her black dress up her back. Exposing her tight arse he groans loudly, pleased that she went out to dinner as promised with no panties on. He rewards her with his tongue. On his knees he takes deliberately long, slow strokes of her smooth, wet pussy.

She purrs as his tongue delves deeper and he delicately strokes her pussy lips with his fingers, teasing her G spot with the "come here" motion as he sucks and bites her swollen, sensitive clit. Her fingers dig into the sofa as he picks up speed, sucking harder and driving her insane. She bites her lip to suppress the scream building in her throat as he coaxes and builds her orgasm. Pushing back onto his stubbled face she allows it to build, the hot molten lava firing through her veins, exploding inside her.

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

She calls his name and covers his tongue in her delicious cum.

He stands up and kisses her passionately, supporting her fragile, tingly body as he unzips his trousers, letting them drop to his knees. He bunches her blonde locks in his fist and pushes her down. She devours him instantly, desperate to taste his glorious pre cum. She runs her tongue from base to tip, watching the sparkle in his eyes as she takes him to the back of her throat. Her lips massage his blood filled cock and her tongue expertly twists, humming and causing vibrations on his sensitive bell end.

He holds her head and briefly fucks her pretty mouth. He knows he won't last long in her tight pussy if he continues. He drags her up and lifts her onto the nearby dining table. Ripping her dress off he takes in her pussy scent and stunning body before pouncing, rubbing his sensitive cock against her pussy, slowly teasing her. An inch of his 9" wonder at a time, before pulling out and filling her completely.

Slamming balls deep makes her scream in delight and dig her finger nails into his back. He groans her name as he pounds into her. Pulling her legs up over his shoulders he watches his cum covered cock squeeze into her tight pussy and come back drenched in more of her wetness, glistening in the moonlight filled room. She cums quickly, loudly, her body clenching around his engorged cock, sparking his own climax. He buries himself deep inside her and shoots his load, groaning loudly as her muscles clench and release him, draining him of his delicious seed. He releases her hips and she crumbles to the floor, a satisfied heap of cum soaked woman. 

He kisses her mouth, scoops her up and carries his sweet vixen to shower off and hit round two.

Published 
Written by Insanely_hot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments