Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Fantasy

"You tell me yours, and I will tell you mine."

23
6 Comments 6
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Johnathon looked at his watch. She was late...again. Every week they have dinner and talk about their day. Kimberly was one of his best friends. He smiled at the memory of how they met. She worked in the Emergency Room of the local hospital, and he was taking a prisoner from the jail in to be seen.

He admired the way she handled the unruly prisoner. Taking no crap from him, she settled the prisoner down, with minimal help from him. They formed a friendship that has been going on for about 5 years now.

They had never gone out on an official date, but met weekly for these dinners. It wasn't that she was not attractive. She was. With her fiery red hair and deep blue eyes, she was a lovely woman. Reaching only 5'3”, she came up to his shoulder. Slender, but with curves in all the right spots, Kimberly got many offers.

Looking up, he spotted her rushing to the table. Johnathon watched his friend weave a path through the tables, and he felt something that he hadn't before. A sexual stirring, low in his abdomen, began and was strong enough to make him hard. He watched her flushed face, and as she sat down, he could not help but notice her breasts heaving, as she tried to catch her breath.

“I know. I know. I'm late. The ER was packed. It seems that everyone has run out of their pain pills,” she said, as she opened her napkin.

Shaking his head, he smiled at her. She always had some excuse for her lateness. Motioning to the waiter, he looked down at his menu.

“That is understandable, after all it is a Friday night,” Johnathon remarked.

“Well, Officer Sage, any interesting news from the field?” Kimberly asked.

Every week, she asked the same question, and every week, he told her about some of his cases. In return, she would tell him about her week. Both kept each other amused with their tales.

“I'm getting a drink tonight. No work for me tomorrow,” she said, idly.

They ate and talked, and after a bottle of wine, she was feeling more at ease. The alcohol was loosened her up enough to talk about a subject that never came up between them. Johnathon sat back and listened, as she talked about sex, bluntly.

With a half grin on his face, he asked, “Tell me one of your fantasies. One that you have never told anyone before.”

Swirling her drink around in the glass, she stared into the amber liquid. A far off, dreamy look settled on her face, as a slow, sensuous smile spread across her face. He watched, as she took a deep breath. Her breasts rising, as she thought. Johnathon observed a sexy flush creep up her chest to her neck, and if he looked hard enough, he could see that her nipples had hardened.

“Well...hmm...I have always...,” she slowly said, “No...it's too embarrassing!”

“C'mon! You have thought of something. I know. It's just me that you're talking to here,” he chided.

Kimberly sat for a moment, as if weighing her options.

“Promise you won't laugh or think I'm a freak?” she asked, not able to look him in the face.

“Of course not!” Johnathon answered.

Sitting back in her chair, she stared at a point just beyond his shoulder. It was these times that she felt an attraction to her friend. He was tall and handsome, and she was certain that he would never want someone like her. His short brown hair and sexy green eyes made him a prime catch for anyone. Even the small scar under his left eye didn't take away from his looks, if anything it made him look dangerous. Johnathon was 6 feet of man, with a sexy Irish lilt to his voice.

“Ok. If I tell you my fantasy, you have to tell me one of yours,” she said.

Johnathon nodded, refilled his glass, and got comfortable in his chair. Kimberly leaned forward. Although she was buzzed from the liquor, she was still aware enough that they were in a public place.

“I have always fantasized about being taken. I don't mean raped. I don't want violence, but I do want all control taken away from me,” she said, with bright red cheeks.

“Go on,” was all he said.

She squirmed in her seat. A dull throb had began in her pelvis. Centered at her clit, it radiated outward through her pussy lips and down her thighs. Kimberly pressed her thighs together, trying to relieve the ache.

“Well...it might happen after a date. He would walk me home, and when we got to my house...he would push me inside...pinning me to the wall...you know what I mean?” she stuttered.

Kimberly looked up at Johnathon. His face was blank, but it was his eyes that held her. Gone was the friendly spark. It was replaced by a predatory gleam. He looked like he was going to attack her. As quick as it was there, the look was gone. She glanced at her watch and noticed that it was after 10pm.

“Damn! It's getting late. We better go,” she said.

Uncomfortable with the situation, she was regretting ever saying anything. He must be thinking about how freakish she was. Gathering her stuff, she hurriedly got up and left the table. Running the 3 blocks to her house, she unlocked the door and went inside.

“What an idiot I am!” she mumbled.

Undressing, she got ready for bed. The weekend passed without any word from Johnathon. She let the slip of tongue leave her mind.

Throughout the week, she thought of her fantasy. Since admitting it's existence, the fantasy nagged her daily, until she was about crazy with lust. Kimberly walked around in heat, with her pussy slick and swollen. Hoping that no one was able to see the wet spot her juices had made in her panties, she kept her back to the wall most of the time. Having to escape to the bathroom frequently, Kimberly desperately wanted to finger her pussy, until she exploded, but never did.

Friday morning, Johnathon called.

“We still on for tonight?” he asked.

“Yeah...sure. Where do you want to go?” she inquired, feeling shy.

“I'll pick you up at 8. It's a surprise,” was all he said before he hung up.

Unable to concentrate after the phone call, she made an excuse to go home early. Massive butterflies were in her stomach. She didn't know why, but after telling him her darkest fantasy, she felt vulnerable.

She finished getting ready for their dinner at 7:45. Walking into the hall, she heard a knock at the door. Knowing that Johnathon was notorious for being early, she opened the door. Kimberly turned her back to get her purse.

“Give me a seco...,” was all she got out, as a pair of strong arms circled her waist and yanked her roughly back against a solid wall of muscle.

Grabbing her arm, Johnathon, with the predatory eyes, pinned her against the wall with his body. Being over 8 inches taller and 50lbs heavier, it was easy to keep her in place. He gazed down at her with steely eyes.

Confused, Kimberly looked up at her friend, but it was like he was a different person. Placing her hands on his chest, she tried to push him back. Johnathon captured her hands and slammed them against the wall. He restrained both of her hands in one of his.

He brushed the back of his other hand down her cheek to her neck. Tracing her collarbone with his fingertips, he marveled at how soft her skin was. He explored lower. Feeling the swell of her left breast, he could feel her heart beating, rapidly. Johnathon looked at Kimberly's face. Her eyes were dilated, skin flushed, and her breathing was ragged. She was scared, but at the same time, aroused.

Pushing his knee between her legs, he kept her pinned to the wall with his body, so he released her hands. Stunned, she hardly realized that her wrists were freed and kept them in the position that he had them in. Her eyes darted, trying to keep everything in her sight.

Kimberly knew this man. She trusted him, but at this moment, she was frightened.

TSbuy1xtake1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSbuy1xtake1

He cupped her face between his hands, before tangling one hand into her hair. The texture was silky, with a tropical fruit scent. His other hand reached behind her head, grabbed her hair clip, and released her waist length curls.

The only sounds in the room were the ticking of her clock and her labored breathing. He leaned closer to her. His chest touching hers, making her nipples harden.

With his hand still tangled in her hair, he yanked her head back and brushed his lips against hers. Johnathon could taste vanilla on her mouth. Her lips were soft pink and plump. Darting his tongue out, he flicked it around the seam of her mouth. Kimberly gasped.

Taking the advantage, he plunged his tongue in her mouth, searching for her tongue to wrestle with. Her breathing grew more labored, as he ravaged her mouth. Gently at first, Johnathon deepened the kiss, until both of them were breathing hard.

Releasing her lips, he noticed that they were swollen from his kiss. Her eyes were glazed, less frightened, more lust filled. She looked angelic, with her hair disheveled around her shoulders.

She watched him, warily. Her eyes followed his every movement, as he traced the skin at the neckline of her shirt. He rubbed the fabric between his fingers, before grabbing her shirt and ripping it down the middle.

Eyes wide, she went to cover her chest, only to be stopped. He pinned her hands above her head, again. Johnathon's heart hammered in his chest, as he looked at her beautiful breasts. Contained in a lacy bra, he could see her brown nipples, so hard.

He touched the very tip of her nipple. Circling it with his finger, he watched as it hardened even more. Kimberly arched up to his fingers. Her nipples were so hard that it was painful. A soft moan escaped her throat.

He nuzzled her neck, licking her ear lobe. Darting his tongue in her ear, he plunged it in an out, mimicking what his cock would do to her pussy shortly. She began to rub against his thigh, trying to relieve the ache that was beginning in her pussy.

Trailing wet kisses down her neck and chest, he stopped at her nipples. Johnathon sucked her nipple into his mouth, licking and teasing it through the lace. He slipped his hand between her thighs and rubbed her steamy slit through her pants.

Pulling back from her suddenly, he ripped her bra. The material was so flimsy that it tore easily. Yanking the destroyed shirt and bra from her body, Johnathon lifted her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.

He threw onto the bed and watched her breasts bounce roughly. Before she could regain her composure, he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. Quickly, he cuffed her hands to the head board. Then, he stripped her body of her remaining clothes.

Standing at the foot of the bed, he looked down at her. Her skin was fair and so soft. His gaze traveled down her body. Her pussy was shaved clean, except for a small strip of hair. He opened her legs and noticed that the rest of her pussy was hairless, even her tiny puckered asshole.

He lifted her leg and kissed the sole of her foot, then her ankle, to her knee, up her velvety inner thigh, before he stopped at the junction where her thigh met her hips. Johnathon teased her a bit by planting a soft kiss to her bare, shiny pussy lips. Then, he repeated the process to the other leg.

By the time he was finished licking and teasing her thighs, her body was humming with excitement. Her cunt was sopping wet and so swollen. Her clit felt like it was three times it's normal size, and it was throbbing. She was bucking her hips against the air, trying to stimulate her hungry slit.

He sat between her thighs watching her agony. Kimberly's rosy pussy was shiny with her milky juices. She was so aroused that her clit was peeking out from under it's purplish hood. Her muscles were contracting rhythmically, as was the tight ring of muscle in her ass.

Johnathon opened the lips of her pussy wide. He could see her oyster colored nectar oozing from her moist, swollen hole. Avoiding her clit for a moment, he shoved two fingers into her slit. Kimberly let out a howl.

Her canal was tight and warm. Her muscles rippled around his fingers, as if they were sucking his fingers. Curling his fingers, he searched her wall for the telltale area of skin that was different than the rest. Finding the smooth patch of skin about two inches inside her pussy, he began to stroke and rub it. With a steady pace, he stimulated the area, ignoring her pleas for him to stop, go faster, or anything.

Kimberly's hips bucked against his hand. Listening to her gasps and moans, he kept the pressure to her G spot steady, until he was able to milk fluid from her pussy. With each stroke, a jet of milky juice shot out of her cunt.

This was a different kind of orgasm than Kimberly had ever felt. It was deeper and felt like it was being pulled from her slit. She screamed a silent scream, as her pussy clamped down on his fingers.

Johnathon gently pulled his fingers from her pussy. They were coated with her cum. He was rock hard. His cock twitched in his pants, wanting to be help from the confines from his pants.

He waited until Kimberly's eyes refocused, before standing up. He slowly undressed with her watching his every move. His chest was perfect. She looked at his body with want in her eyes.

Kimberly looked at his cock. Thick and veiny, it jutted from his body. She watched as it twitched violently. Bobbing as he walked to the end of the bed, it seemed like his cock only got bigger as he approached her.

She felt the bed dip from his weight. Sitting on his knees, very close to her body, he lifted her legs to his shoulders. In this position, the angle of her pussy was altered, and he slid inside her tight, wet cunt with some effort.

Her pubic bone stimulated the head of his cock with every slow stroke. As he pushed past her bone, the bulbous head of his dick rubbed against her overstimulated G spot area. A deep groan escaped from his throat.

She was unable to do anything. Her hands were cuffed. Her legs were being held tightly. She was at his mercy.

Johnathon thrust into her with long, deep strokes. He could see his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, and it was a fucking sexy sight. Dropping her legs to the bed, he grabbed the headboard and began to pound into her hard and faster. The sounds of skin slapping filled the room.

The force of his thrusts made her yelp. It hurt, but she wanted more. He was fucking her hard, just like her fantasy. Kimberly looked up at Johnathon and noticed how much he was holding back. He was close.

Johnathon released her hands, and she reached for her clit. Pinching and rolling it, her fingers moved rapidly back and forth over the swollen bead. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders again. As she frigged her clit, trying to make herself cum, he slid his hand between their bodies and snaked a fingertip into her tight ass.

The increased pressure from the anal stimulation sent her over the edge. Her body stiffened, as her back arched. Kimberly screamed out his name, as she came like a geyser.

The pulsations from her pussy milked his cock. Johnathon felt the urge to drive deeper into her body. The need to impale her overwhelmed him. He felt his cock swell and harden. His sac drew up against his body, as chills covered his body.

Kimberly felt his body stiffen. He thrust several more times before filling her with jets of his cum. She could feel his hot fluid coat her walls. Johnathon collapsed against her body for a moment, before rolling to his side, taking her with him.

He was still buried deep in her pussy and still hard. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. They stared at each other.

“Wanna hear my fantasy now?” he asked.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments