Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her body ached...

"An old fashionsed feeling love story with great feeling, plus some very very very hot sex"

5
2 Comments 2
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Trevor came home from work tired and sweaty. Hazel was in the kitchen adding cloves of garlic and snow peas to the simmering pot roast in the oven. Trevor walked to her and softly grabbed her waist and then kissed her cheek. He had missed her and thought about her all day. He smiled as he smelt her hair. She smelt of cinnamon and dove soap.

Hazel turned around and excitingly hugged him back. Trevor lifted her up off her feet and kissed her. After all these years, sexual tension still filled the room with a snap.

"How was your day, baby?” she asked.

“It was good, boo,” he answered.

“I made a pot roast for you, baby.” Her titties were so hard from hearing his voice. They ached to be sucked and bit.

“Aww, thank you, baby. It smells really good.” Trevor realized his dick was getting hard. She looked so good and her skin felt too soft. He wanted to fuck that pussy. Get it wet.

"Oh baby, it's so hot, isn’t it?" Hazel asked. "I’m going to take off my shirt. I think this pot roast is making the room hot."

She turned her back to him, but gave him a glimpse of those titties. She leaned towards the sink and pretended to grab a dish. Trevor came from behind her and reached up her skirt and caressed her ass.

"Is that the only thing making this room hot?" He rubbed his hand up and down her ass till he put a little bit of pressure in her pussy. One finger first then two. "Or is it because you missed me all day?" He slid his wet hand to her clit and rubbed.

Hazel had to catch her breath before she could moan out. "Please fuck me, Trevor."

“You want to feel this dick inside you, baby?”

"Mmmhmm...”

Trevor unbuckled his belt and whipped his big, juicy, long dick out. It was so hard and he wanted her so bad that his dick was hot and throbbing. He pushed her blue panties to the side and spread her legs.

Hazel screamed when he entered her. She could feel every inch of him. Trevor groaned and grunted back. Her pussy was so warm, it shot bolts up his spine when it squirmed and shook with pleasure.

Hazel tilted her head back to meet his mouth. He tasted like honey and she did everything she could to drink more. But the dick was too good and she spasmned with every thrust. She moaned and screamed and held his hand tightly. Why did he have to do this to me? Hazel thought. His dick went so deep, she came hard and lost her footing, overwhelmed.

He held her close though, and supported her weight. "Shh baby, I know, baby." Trevor told her to turn around and then led her to the living room. "Come baby, come lay down. We're not done yet."

He softly laid her down on their black leather couch.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

Trevor kissed her eyes and forehead. Hazel mumbled and grasped for air. "Trevor you’re so good... it was so good."

Trevor held her close and kissed her soft lips. He felt overwhlemed with love. He never knew something could mean so much to him. His heart cried out with pain. His dick throbbed with pleasure. They stared into each other’s eyes. Trevor slowly kissed her nipples, remembering to be gentle.

Hazel, still dazed, felt a fire being lit in her body. He licked and sucked each nipple, drinking the sweetness that came from her. Hazel moaned softly. Kissing her stomach and then thighs he came to her sweet pussy and licked. Hazel screamed in ecstasy. She grabbed his hand and led it to her mouth. Sucking on his index finger. All she wanted to do was give him the love that he gave her.

She took his dick in her mouth and sucked slowly. Going deeper, his dick tasted so good and felt so big in her throat. Trevor took the pleasure she gave him with deep breaths, controlling his heat, not wanting to cum to quick.

Hazel stopped and kissed his shoulders before slowly lowering herself onto the floor. Trevor laid beside her and kissed the back of her neck till he couldn’t take it anymore. He lifted her leg and squeezed his dick in her. He hit it slow at first and then went harder, going deeper.

Her pussy squeezed his dick and she threw her ass back at it. Hazel arched her back and pulled away from him, but Trevor grabbed her neck and pulled her back. He kissed and bit her ears and whispered in her ear. “Unhh your pussy's so good baby” Trevor flipped her on her back, keeping his hand on her neck and his face in her hair.

"Oh my God, Trevor!" she moaned.

Lifting her ass up, Trevor took more of her. Hazel moaned and bucked with every shot, clawing uncontrollably at his forearms. The veins in them popping out with adrenaline. "Your pussy's so good baby, fuck it like that, keep that ass in check." Trevor spread her ass and fucked her hard. He roared and grabbed her hair as he came.

Hazel spasmed with cum as she felt Trevor empty out so much cum into her. Her body greedily lapped up the cum as it poured into her pussy.

After a dinner of savoury pot roast and wine, they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Hazel would wake up from her sleep and cry softly as her body still shook and ached from the aftermath of his dick.

"Shh baby, it’s okay," Trevor would whisper, as he kissed her eyelids and caressed her face. "I love you, I love you so much."

She whispered back, "I’m yours. I’m yours."

Their first child was created that night, half from their sex that came forth and half from the incredible light that was poured from their hearts.

Published 
Written by j_soulz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments