Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 3

"You can't get enough of Danielle."

8
4 Comments 4
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
The next morning you wake up in an empty bed. Danielle is not in the room and her nightdress is gone as well. You figure she must have gotten out of bed and decided to let you sleep. You get out of bed and search for your boxers. When you find them, you put them on. Your boxers, however, don’t stand a chance to block your morning wood. They just show a huge bulge.

As you open the bedroom door, you see Danielle in the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee with both her hands. Her hair is tied in a knot and she is wearing her nightdress. You can’t see if she’s wearing underwear.

“Morning, beautiful,” you say.

“Morning, handsome,” she jokes.

She looks down at the bulge.

“Need help with that?” she asks as she puts down her cup and walks over to you.

As she reaches you, you hug each other.

“I could give you a blowjob, if you want,” Danielle suggests.

“You don’t have to do that,” you answer.

Danielle looks up at you with a grin.

“Your cock disagrees.”

“I don’t want you to feel like you need to please me. You’re not some kind of sex object. I love you,” you say before kissing her on her forehead.

“I know, but I want to please you,” she says.

Danielle and you are still hugging. Your cock is as hard as it was when you got out of bed. You don’t know if you want to accept Danielle’s offer. You want her to feel loved, but you think this might make her feel like you only want her for her body. Danielle can see you’re in doubt.

“Okay, if you want to play it like that, that’s okay,” she says as she breaks the hug.

You panic, thinking that you now have made her feel worthless. Before you can say anything, Danielle moves to her knees and tucks down your boxers. Your cock is now pointing at her mouth.

“You made me cum three times yesterday, I made you cum twice. So technically, I owe you,” she says.

“That’s really not necessary… oooohhh,” you protest, but Danielle isn’t listening anymore. She has engulfed your cock in her mouth. She starts to move her tongue around your shaft and bobs up and down.

“Hmmm,” you moan.

“What was that? Mister is enjoying it now?” Danielle says after she just pulls your cock out of her mouth.

“Please continue,” you beg her.

“What happened to the ‘It’s not necessary’ part?” she asks, still not touching your cock.

“You’ve convinced me. There’s no one in the world who could say no to a stunning girl like you.”

Danielle smiles.

“You’ve got a lot to learn about relationships and sex, Michael,” she says before opening her mouth and putting your cock back in.

You wonder what she means, but for now you don’t care. Her lips feel tight around your cock, like Danielle is milking you for your cum.

“Danielle, I’m going to cum!” you warn her.

Danielle just keeps sucking as you start to cum. You shoot streams of sperm inside her mouth. After you’re done, Danielle swallows it all. She keeps sucking your now soft cock, making sure no drop is left behind.

“Thank you,” you say.

“Michael,” Danielle starts as she stands up.

“What, you want me to lick you?” you say as you pull her in for a hug.

“No, we need to talk. Seriously.”

That worries you.

“Alright, I’m listening,” you say.

“I love you,” she starts. “And I love the way you treat me. But you need to know that sex isn’t about making each other cum the same amount of times, there’s no keeping scores. It’s about love. Like I said, I love you, so I want to make you cum. Not so you will do the same to me, but because I want you to be happy.”

“Well, I am happy. Are you?” you ask.

“Right now? Yes,” she answers. “I just want you to be with me.”

“I will, always,” you try to reassure her.

“Just to be clear, I like having sex with you, I like it when you make me cum. But I rather have you around, supporting me when I need it and not making me cum, than the other way around.”

“I understand,” you say. “But we can try for both, right?”

“Yes, but don’t try too hard. I really want this to work,” she says as she gets tears in her eyes.

“It’ll work, I promise,” you say, now hugging her tightly. “But why do you think it won’t work?”

“We’re not perfect, no relationship is perfect. I just think that pushing for the perfect relationship will only bring frustration, since the perfect relationship doesn’t exist,” Danielle answers.

“You’ve got a point there, I guess.”

Danielle let’s go of you.

“You can get something to eat, I’m going to take a shower,” she says.

As Danielle walks into the bathroom you start to prepare some breakfast for yourself. While eating, you keep thinking about what Danielle said. She really wants this to work, so she must really love you. After a while, you hear the noise from the shower stop. You decide to make something for Danielle to eat. You’re not a great cook, so you don’t make anything special, just some sandwiches. The bathroom door opens and Danielle walks out in her clothes. She’s wearing a beautiful summer dress. You wanted to tell her you made breakfast for her, but instead your jaw drops down and you can’t make a sound.

“Your mouth is open,” Danielle laughs.

“S-Sorry,” you say, regaining control over your voice. “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to your beauty.”

Danielle walks over to you and gives you a kiss on your cheek.

“Is that for me?” she asks, pointing at the sandwiches.

“Yes,” you answer.

“Thanks,” Danielle says cheeringly.

The shower must have done her good. She’s in a good mood now. Danielle starts to eat the sandwiches.

“Are they good?” you ask.

“Sure.”

After Danielle finishes her breakfast, you pack your stuff. When you’ve got everything, you walk with Danielle towards her car. As you get in, a question pops up in your mind.

“Others will find out about us, is that a problem for you?” you ask her.

“No, I don’t care about what they think. Is it a problem for you?”

“Definitely not,” you answer.

You talk for a bit during the drive towards school.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

As you walk into class, you see everybody staring at the two of you. They know what happened. You’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday and you come in together with Danielle. Some guys are shocked; others have huge grins on their faces.

Class starts. Again it’s nothing special, but for the others, including Danielle, it’s hard. It feels like class takes forever. When class finishes, you search for Danielle. You can see her slowly grabbing her stuff. She notices you looking at her and winks at you. You slowly grab your stuff, making sure the others are gone before you and Danielle are. You walk out of the classroom together.

“You should go home and put on some fresh clothes,” Danielle says.

“Yes,” you answer, disappointed that you indeed have to go home and can’t stay with Danielle. “Maybe I can bring some more clothes to leave at your place next time?”

“Sure,” Danielle replies.

Suddenly Danielle grabs you and pulls you into an empty classroom. She closes the door behind you.

“The next classes won’t start in another half hour,” she says, with a devilish grin on her face.

You pull Danielle against you and start to make out passionately. You both toss your bags away and start to undress, all the while staying in touch with each other. Danielle is wearing matching, red underwear. She pulls herself away from you and sits on her knees. She opens your zipper and pulls your pants down, together with your boxers. Your cock has gotten hard and springs free. You know you can’t do this, fucking in the school building is against all rules. But you don’t care. You’ve got the beautiful, horny Danielle in front of you. She starts to suck your cock. Her hands reach behind to unclasp her bra. As it falls down, she feels your cock getting just a bit harder.

“You like them, huh?”

You don’t answer with words. You pull her up and start to lick her tits. Your hand moves down, into her panties. You find her wet opening. She’s ready. You start to thrust a finger in and out of her pussy.

“Enough with the foreplay, I want the real thing,” Danielle pants.

She moves towards the desk, pulls down her panties and leans onto the desk. You walk behind her.

“Wait, we need a condom,” you say.

“Shut up and fuck me already,” she orders you. “Just don’t cum inside.”

You do as she tells you. You grab her thighs and push your cock in. You move as far as you can go, filling Danielle completely with your hard rod.

“Fuck me good before you go home!” Danielle stimulates you.

You start to thrust slowly, teasing Danielle. She moans in disappointment. Suddenly you hear a group of teachers talking. You can see them walking in the hallway. Both you and Danielle freeze, your cock still buried inside her. Luckily, they just walk by and don’t look into the classroom.

“We don’t have time for your teasing, just fuck me and cum in my mouth,” Danielle whispers.

You realize the teasing is better when you’re somewhere more private. You start to thrust hard. Danielle starts to moan. You put two fingers inside her mouth to muffle her sounds.

“Hmmm,” is the only sound in the room, together with both your pelvises slapping into each other. The speed of your fucking, the thought of fucking your dream girl and the risk of getting caught almost become too much for you. You feel an orgasm approaching, so you want to pull out.

“Don’t!” Danielle says, somehow reading your mind. “I’m close, just please hold on a bit longer,” she pants, words sounding like grunts.

You do your best, but Danielle is not making it easy. Her moans turn you on even more. Her pussy muscles start to contract around your cock, making it almost impossible to hold your orgasm. You pull out and sit on your knees. Your cock finally gets some rest. You didn’t cum yet. Danielle is still cumming, also because you replaced your cock with your tongue.

“Oh god, oh god,” she pants.

You stand up again, giving Danielle some time to get back to reality.

“You didn’t cum inside, did you?” she asks worried.

“No, don’t worry.”

“Well done,” she laughs.

Danielle turns around and gets on her knees.

“I’m going to open my mouth, nothing more,” she says.

You look at her confused.

“I want you to thrust your cock in and out at the speed you want,” she explains.

Confused you position your cock against her lips.

“Don’t worry, I can handle it.”

She opens up and you push in until you hit the back of her throat. You start to pull out and push in slowly. You want to be nice to her, but lust takes over. You are close to cumming and the fast fucking just minutes before felt so nice; you want to go at that speed again. You thrust faster and faster. Danielle just stays in place with her mouth open. She really is great. She has no trouble with your cock slamming against the back of her throat. The room fills with ‘gak, gak, gak’ sounds and the sound of your balls slapping against her chin.

You want to warn Danielle about your upcoming climax, but it’s too late. you start to cum inside her mouth. You try hard to contain your moans. Danielle swallows your complete load without any trouble. When you’re done filling her mouth, you pull your cock out of her mouth. Danielle looks at the clock.

“Shit! Only five minutes till the next classes will start, we need to hurry.”

You put on your clothes as Danielle puts on her bra and dress.

“Where are my panties?” she asks worried.

You quickly search for them. You find them under the desk. You hand them over to Danielle. Instead of putting them on, she puts them in your bag.

“Promise to dream about me when you’re at home tonight,” she says.

“Don’t worry, I will.”

Danielle and you walk away from the classroom. Once outside, you say goodbye. She walks towards her car; you walk towards the bus stop.

Your journey takes about ninety minutes. Not a single moment goes by where you don’t think of Danielle. When you get home, your parents are watching TV.

“Where have you been?” they ask.

“I stayed with a classmate, didn’t you receive my text?” you answer.

“Yes, but we want to know more details,” they say.

“Well, that’s a long story,” you say.

You start to explain what happened. How Danielle asked for your help and that she and you are now in a relationship. Your parents are very happy for you.

You walk to your room and pick some fresh clothes. You take a shower and put them on afterwards. Your thoughts are still with Danielle. You can’t wait for tomorrow, when you’ll see her in class.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments