Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helen's Debt

"I watch as Helen pays her debt in kind."

27
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy based on a friend's dream."

Following the adventure I had had with Helen when she asked if I would show her the view from the top of my local church tower, it was not surprising that soon after we were again on the tower roof.

This time she said she really wanted to admire the view over the village. So there was Helen in a short light cotton dress, leaning on the parapet with her legs spread wide and her cute bum waiting to be fondled. Even as I stood close behind her pointing out various houses in the village, one hand slid up her inner thigh and stroked her very damp panties. At the same time, I unzipped myself and freed my upright cock from my briefs. Glancing over her shoulder, Helen saw what I was doing.

"Oh," she said, "I do hope you are going to use your pointer properly."

"I'm sure you'll tell me if I'm not," I whispered in her ear as pulled her knickers to one side and thrust my stiffness into her welcoming wetness. It did not take long for the both of us to reach a satisfying climax.

While we were still entwined, Helen asked me if I would do her a favour.

To which I replied, "Of course."

It appeared that she owed an ex-business partner a large debt that she had agreed to pay off in kind. The ex-colleague had invited her to dinner, provided she was escorted, and she asked if I would be her escort.

So it was, some days later, that I collected her to drive us to the arranged dinner party. This was to be a formal affair and Helen looked coolly elegant in a very expensive and stylish form-fitting black gown a notable feature of which was the lacing that kept the front of the dress together, with a resultant high neckline, and similar lacing down the thigh-high splits that prevented me seeing her beautiful stocking-clad legs.

Like the other men at the gathering, I wore a formal dinner suit.

The long drive and stately building set the tone for the whole evening. There were nine of us at dinner. Helen and myself and three gentlemen with their lady friends. The men were associated with a sports club whose chairman was David, our host. He was the only one without a partner. The food was excellent and the conversation enjoyable. David reminded me that Helen had agreed to whatever may happen and I confirmed that I had agreed to Helen's wishes that I interfere not at all. At the end of the dinner, we men withdrew to the library while the ladies took Helen elsewhere.

At this point, I should let Helen take up the story.

We, ladies, retreated to a nearby room and there my companions proceeded to prepare me for the rest of the evening. Firstly they removed all the lacing on the dress, resulting in my neckline opening from my cleavage to my waist and the thigh-high splits reaching the level of my hips so that my stocking tops were visible. My hands were cuffed together and single cuffs were put around my ankles. Suddenly I felt very vulnerable, but also very excited. Now prepared I was led into the library.

At the doorway, one of the men grabbed my arms and before I had really realized it my hands were above my head and tied to a hook above the doorway. Suddenly, I could go nowhere, I was truly vulnerable at this moment as David approached me, a riding crop in his hand.

"Well, slut, ready to pay your debt?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, what," he said and gave me a cut with the crop.

"Yes, Mr. David," I hastily replied even as he struck a second blow that caused me to be both fearful and yet excited.

"Don't you forget it." And a final stinging flick was given to remind me.

He turned to the three other men and invited them to see if I was ready to pay my debt. They removed their jackets and then approached willingly knowing I was at their mercy, I became even more excited. They explored my helpless body thoroughly. Pinching my nipples through the thin silk of my bra caused shivers of excitement to travel down my spine. Sliding hands under my dress and fondling my cunt that was covered by my sopping panties and slipping probing fingers into my willing arse hole also aroused my excitement.

LexiRey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiRey

As I was being fondled, I could see the ladies put a futon on a low table that one of the men went and stood by, then he dropped his trousers. I had a view of his imposing erection even as he lay down on this made-up bed and realized I was shortly going to be riding his enormous cock and I feared I would not be able to manage it.

My arms were released from the hook and I was hastened over to where my first debt payment lay. In the process, the top of my dress was pulled down and my tits were exposed.

"Let's see if the harlot knows anything about riding," said David, even as my knickers were torn off me and I was forced to open my legs and accepted the upstanding prick. The feeling was glorious and I knew that a secret desire of mine was going to be satisfied. What I did not realize was that the payment had only just started.

I had hardly begun to ride my steed when he pulled me down and I found myself presented with a second erection pointed at my mouth. It looked enormous but I was swallowing it before I could object. The helmet was slippery with pre-cum the taste made me more excited, although I nearly gagged at the start I soon found I had a taste for it.

I was just getting used to the oral thrusting when I felt some cool lube being poured down the valley between my bum cheeks. I suddenly realized why David had invited three of his colleagues to the dinner. Moments later, my understanding became real as I felt the tip of a third enormous cock push against my arse hole. I was sure I would not be able to accept this further invasion. I had often teased my bum with my dildoes but never tried double penetration. Now I was going to learn for real and there was nothing I could do to stop it as I was being held in place by my creditors. The initial painful discomfort was quickly replaced by a fullness that I had never felt before.

It was so exciting knowing that I was servicing three men all at once and learning that my body was loving every thrust and tingle created by the relentless action. Just the feel of their large cocks filling my mouth, cunt, and arse turned me on so much that I became the slut of my dreams and the whore that David said I was. With my inhibitions dispelled I let the wilder side of my person run free and urged my lovers on with cries of "Fuck me," "Give me your spunk," and similar dirty talk whenever I had the chance to speak. They responded willingly, as did I.

The feeling was glorious and even more so when they began to climax. I had already had two orgasms when the first of my assailants shot his load into me and then I was just managing to swallow the next load as I felt my arse being filled. I had not come down from these heights when I was dragged off the first man and laid on my back and had my ankles cuffed to my wrists. Again left helpless. Two of the girlfriends held my leg wide and I could see David looking down on me as he moved my dress out of the way and gazed at my pouting cunt.

"Well, tart, you had better make me equally happy,"

It was a delicious fuck and a wonderful way to pay a debt. I didn't feel humiliated, if that was what David wanted, for it was what I had secretly dreamed of and, as a result, I orgasmed twice more before he came, withdrawing as he did so and cumming over my face, tits, and dress. I don't know if I made him happy but he certainly pleased me even as he dismissed me with a curt instruction to my escort.

"Take the slut home."

So there I was, a very fucked and satisfied woman wearing a dress that had more cum on it than a White House intern would accept being driven home and wondering if I had more debt to pay.

A part of me hoped I had and that might be another story.

Published 
Written by 2Bkilnhill45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments