Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heating Things Up

"An adventurous date in the shower turns into a passion-filled evening."

14
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I stood there mesmerized as I watched the thick, caramel-colored ass wiggle up and down as she took her panties off, catching a glimpse of her pink, wet pussy flashing with each movement.  

She smiled back, saying, "Are you enjoying the view?" 

I smiled back and exclaimed, "Hell yeah, I am."  

She laughed as she finished taking her clothes off, stood tall, turned to me, and motioned with her finger for me to follow her to the shower. I quickly removed all my clothes as I followed her, feeling my cock flopping side to side in a half-hard, half-soft state as I imagined all the things I would do to her. 

We entered and turned the water on. She turned to me, and we kissed passionately as our tongues wrestled to get the upper hand over the other, our hands exploring each other's bodies. 

My hands slipped down her back to her ass, and I gave her ass cheeks a few good, firm squeezes as she moaned into my mouth. Her hand traveled down between our legs and grasped onto my semi-hard cock, slowly stroking it to full length while we continued to kiss. 

Once she had my cock hard, she looked down and smiled before getting onto her knees, kissing the entire underside of my cock as she looked up at me and winked. 

Then she kissed and licked the tip, teasing it before engulfing it with each bob, taking more in. She gagged slightly, and a single tear ran down her left cheek but she kept going. 

For a few minutes, she took my cock deeper and deeper, sucking faster and harder by pressing her tongue to the underside to apply more pressure.  

I looked down to see her playing with her pussy, first side to side, then up and down, then in circles, before she slipped her middle and ring fingers into her pussy, moving it in and out at a rhythmic pace causing her to moan became more substantial and more intense causing vibrations that gently massaged my cock causing me to grunt a bit. 

I asked her, "Come on, baby, stand up and bend over for me."  

She stood up and turned to face the wall before spreading her legs and bending over, putting her hands on the wall to stabilize herself, and twerking her ass while looking back at me in an innocent yet sexy way. 

I stepped up behind her with my cock in hand and it between her ass cheeks like they were hotdog buns and slid back and forth without putting myself in her, causing her to moan softly as she asked me to stop teasing her. 

I looked at her and smiled as she begged me to fuck her. I asked her, "You want me to fuck you, don't you, Sav?" 

She looked back at me, nodded, and said, "Yes, Zai, I want it so bad; just waiting for it makes me so wet." 

After a few more minutes of teasing her, I figured it was time to give her what she was asking for, so I took my cock into my hand and stroked it as I rubbed it up and down her pussy, seeing her juices starting to, coat the tip of my cock so I slid it in slowly and gently. 

I put my hands on her waist And gripped them firmly. I thrust faster and harder, making her yell, "FUCK."  

I spanked her ass hard until it had my hand prints all over them and pulled her hair as I slammed my cock in balls deep before starting to go fast and deep. 

She got loud quickly, "OH Fuck, pound my pussy. Just like that, mhmm, it feels so good when you use me like you own my pussy." 

I smiled when she said that and continued slamming my cock deep into her.  

I spanked her ass again and pulled her hair, causing her to moan louder, "Oh god, oh fuck that's it fuck!" 

I kept hammering her pussy hard and deep into Her pussy as she moaned and begged me to keep going, which I obliged.  

I pulled out and spanked her ass before I turned her to face me, kissed her, and pinned her against the wall as I lifted one of her legs and slammed my cock into her while I buried my face between her tits, kissing and licking her tits as I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing it deeper into her tits.   

JessyBond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessyBond

I bit and nibbled on her nipples as I kept fucking her pussy while I felt her shaking from the orgasm coursing. 

She screamed, "FUCK, Baby, I'm about to cum. Please keep going, don't stop, keep going, make me cum for you." 

I looked into her eyes as I slammed into her without mercy, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock.  

After a few more thrusts, she came over my cock; I pulled out and stood a little to watch her entire body shake and quiver from her orgasm. 

I wrapped her into my arms, kissed her lips, and then asked her, "Shall we take it to the bedroom?" 

She nodded her head as I shut off the shower and dried off.  

I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, where she landed on her stomach. She looked back at me and said, "Umm, looks like someone wants to be rough with me?" 

I smiled down at her as I spread her legs until she was doing the splits; then, without warning, I slammed my cock back into her pussy, causing her to moan loudly. 

Her eyes rolled back as she lifted her legs and put them near her ears and moaned, "That's it uuh aah fuck me, shit it feels so good, yes Zai yes, fuck your slut harder, she wants every inch of you." 

I told her, "Don't worry, that's the plan, baby." I continued to slam into her,  listening to her moan and beg.  

After a couple of minutes of the hardest and deepest I could go, her head and eyes rolled back as she screamed, "I'M CUMMING, ZAI!" she squirted hard as soon as I pulled out. 

I watched her body convulse as the orgasm swept through her. She kept saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, that was intense." 

I approached her and asked, "You like that, don't you, slut?"  

She looked at me and replied, "Yes, baby, I do."  

I laid back on the bed, and she immediately took my cock into her hands and began stroking and kissing the underside before she licked the tip like it was an ice cream cone, then engulfed the entire head, bobbing her head up and down take, more and more of my cock each time. 

I could feel her nose touching me as she deep-throated my cock; tears rolled down her face as she held her position and giggled for a second before coming up for air and then repeating her actions a few times.  

She asked, "Can you stand up for me? I want a better angle." 

I stood up on the bed as she started sucking me off again. She was giving me the sloppiest head she had ever given.

I put my hand on her head and grabbed a fist full of hair as I thrust deeply into her mouth and down her throat. 

The glug, glug sounds coming from her mouth being used like a pocket pussy was driving me to the edge. After a few more hard thrusts, I told her, I'm Cummings." 

I pulled out quickly as she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it fast, as she opened her mouth as said, "Yes, Zai, come on, baby, cover my face and tits."

The sensation I felt as I came all over her face and tits was indescribable; it felt like lightning passing through every fiber in me, but euphoric simultaneously. 

She killed every last drop before she swallowed whatever shots landed in her mouth and licked the remaining off her tits.  

I collapsed onto the bed as she lay beside me, putting her head on my chest. She looked at me and said, "How about for the next round, you cum inside me?" 

I smiled and said, "You got it." 

Published 
Written by gerardbutler13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments