Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heart Of Passion

"bored housewife, a friend looking to help, what will happen read to find out!"

33
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I helped a bored housewife, by giving her the pleasure her husband keeps denying her, there's just a different sensation fucking a married pussy compared to someone who is single. so i hope you enjoy and feed would be much appreciated. thank you for reading."

THWAT! 

The sound of my hand slapping her ass reverberated off the walls as a soft moan escaped her lips. The horny slutty brunette turned her head to me and went, “Is that all you got? Come on, spank me harder, make me fall forward,” 

I took that as a challenge and slap her ass harder leaving a perfect handprint where I struck her, which caused her to moan loud and say, “That’s what I'm talking about.”  So, I continued to spank her ass until it was red and slightly swollen.

Then I flipped her onto her back and kissed her passionately as both of us explored each other. My hands played with her thighs and her hands, rubbing my back as I started to move down kissing her neck and playing with her tits as I gently kiss and lick her nipples and bite down gently making her gasp. 

I moved down to her pussy and rub it gently while placing a few kisses and licks in a teasing manner I looked up to see her gasping and almost having a begging look on her face. I crossed my arms and rubbed her inner thighs slowly and gently and narrowly brushing her pussy. 

She moaned and said, “Please, Zai, please.”

I looked at her and said, “Please what?”

“Please stop teasing me and eat my pussy, please.”

As I looked at her and while smiling, I went right to work licking her pussy, and drawing figure eights as I continued to rub her inner thighs and speed up my licks as I Was teasing her by gently licking her as I rubbed her pussy and put one finger in and gently fingered her, I felt her fingers playing with my hair and the back of my head and sinks me deeper each time she gasps and moans, I could hear her softly moaning and beg, “Yes Zai, yes, that’s it. Please don’t stop. Keep going please; it feels so good.” 

I could taste her pussy juices as they leaked out of her wet pussy and knowing she is getting more and more turned on and that it is nearly time to start fucking her and claiming her Pussy for myself, I stopped eating her out and stood over her and looked at her then I walked over to the other side of her and stood just inches away from her I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her to me causing her head to pull off the bed. 

It was suspended in the air as she looked up at me. Wondering what am I about to do, I stroked my cock and rubbed and slapped her lips with my cock and told her to open up and slowly slid my cock into her open and waiting mouth, took a deep breath before starting to thrust in and out in a nice slow rhythm and I could feel the back of her throat as she gagged on the sheer size of my cock. 

I started to speed up and with each thrust, caused her throat to bulge slightly as I continued to fuck her face and throat for a few seconds before pulling out to let her breathe. Miki gasped and sputtered, trying to catch her breath. 

Then I flipped her onto her belly and started fucking her face again, but this time without mercy, and then reached down and slapped each cheek a few times then rubbed her ass as I listened to the “GAWK, GAWK, GAWK” coming from my cock making a home in her throat. I grabbed the back of her head for better leverage and continued fucking her mouth and throat for a few more minutes and then pulled it out and slapped her face with my cock. I asked her if she wanted this cock? 

JessyBond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessyBond

She nodded her head as I walked around again. While she was still on her belly, I climbed onto the bed and sandwiched my cock between her ass, and started thrusting in and out at a slow but gentle pace listening to her moan softly asking her if she wanted me to give it to her. She turned her head back and said, "Yes fuck me, please, baby; I need it,"

I stopped and slapped her ass a few times before I rubbed her pussy, feeling her getting increasingly wet, practically dripping onto the bed as she moaned and gasped, begging me to put it in and fuck her. That is exactly what I did. I slid my cock in and thrust into her nice and easy at first in the prone position before quickly speeding up and leaning over her, going harder, deeper, and faster, making the bed creak and groan, soon room filled with a mixture of skin slapping skin, loud moans, and primal grunts reverberating off the walls. 

I fucked her hard as I could in the prone position for a good few mins before pulling her onto her hands and knees without pulling out and keeping the rhythm going as well as adding a few spanks here and there, as well as pulling her hair as I leaned forward and asked her how she feels about being owned by me. She nodded her head, unable to speak from the pleasure coursing through her. She just moaned louder and louder with each thrust and each spanking. 

I leaned in even closer and said, "I hope your Hubby walks in on us so he can see me giving you the pleasure he can’t." I moved my hands to her tits squeezing and kneading them before pulling on her nipples.

As I continued to pound her pussy from behind, feeling her pussy starting to tighten around my cock, she yelled, "FUCK, I'm cumming, Zai." I told her to cum for me as I pounded her pussy harder and harder, making her cum. 

She screamed as she came all over my cock, but I did not pull out, I kept thrusting into her, not letting her ride out her orgasm as I wanted to give her another one, so I flipped her over and continued fucking her, lifting her legs above my shoulders, grabbing her waist, and making her tits bounces.

As I kissed, licked, and sucked her tits, feeling her fingers go from my hair to my back and scratching it as she feels another intense orgasm rampage through her, as she screamed, “YES ZAI YES STRETCH MY PUSSY JUST LIKE THAT, PLEASE BABY PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER AND DEEPER, FUCK THIS FEELS SO DAMN GOOD.” 

As I bit and pulled her nipples with my teeth and felt her nails digging deeper into my back with each thrust, I looked up at her and told her that I'm about to cum, and asked her where she wants it. She said, "Please cum inside me Zai, fill me with your cum," just as the floodgates opened and rope after rope of thick, hot cum went torpedoing into her like heat-seeking missiles. 

I left my cock in her for a bit to drain every drop before pulling it out and stroking the last few bits on her tits. Just as the door flew open, standing in the doorway was her husband, looking furious. As he tried to find the words, she and I tried to cover up...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Published 
Written by gerardbutler13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments