Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"The best way to spend the morning is in bed."

197
44 Comments 44
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The smell of sizzling bacon lures me from the warmth of the bed. I put on Sir's flannel shirt, which has been discarded carelessly on the floor, a lingering reminder of last night's passion.

The soft fabric drapes over my naked skin, enveloping me in his masculine scent as I walk to the kitchen, the floor cool beneath my bare feet.

As I step into the kitchen, Sir stands at the stove, dressed only in black boxers. Bacon crackles beside eggs, their yolks gleaming in the pan. The air is heavy with the rich scent of cooking, and grease splatters mark the countertops. He's a skilled cook, though his messy habits always leave a trail of cleanup behind him.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says, flashing me a quick smile before turning back to the stove.

I raise an eyebrow, eyeing the chaos. "You're making a mess."

He grins, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Cranky, are we?"

I shake my head. "I'm not cranky. Just look at all the grease."

He chuckles. "I'll clean it up."

I hesitate, remembering the many times I've been the one to do it. "But—"

"Go back to bed, Emma," he says, his tone gentle but firm.

"You go back to bed!" I shoot back, crossing my arms across my chest.

He turns off the stove, sets the pans aside, and strides toward me, his gaze fixed on mine. In one smooth motion, he lifts me, and my arm instinctively wraps around his neck. I look up at him, my heart fluttering.

"What are you doing?"

"Going back to bed," he says with a cheeky smile, his dimples deepening.

"I'm not in the mood for sex."

He chuckles. "Gotcha."

I narrow my eyes at him. "I mean it!"

He raises an eyebrow, all mock innocence. "Who said anything about sex, Emma?"

I huff, trying to stay firm, but his grin is infectious.

As he carries me toward the bedroom, a blush creeps up my cheeks, caught somewhere between excitement and frustration. He sets me down gently on the bed, then lies beside me, propping his head on his hand, watching me with that familiar, amused glint in his eye.

I turn onto my side, away from him, but he doesn't give up. His fingers trace a gentle path down my back, igniting a trail of heat. A soft moan escapes my lips, as his wet kisses find the sensitive curve of my neck.

"We're not having sex, Emma," he purrs, his breath teasing my skin, making goosebumps rise all over.

I squeak out a protest, my voice high-pitched and unconvincing. "I know..."

He presses his body against mine, his erection firm against the soft curve of my ass. A wave of heat surges between my thighs, and I can feel my pussy growing wet. I push back against him, grinding my hips into his and he responds with a low growl.

His hand slips between my legs, stroking my clit with lazy, teasing touches, barely dipping the tips of two fingers into my slick, swollen warmth. I feel myself melting into his touch, my thighs parting to allow him easier access.

"Mmm, you're so wet, Emma," he whispers, his voice full of satisfaction.

"That's just from last night's orgasm," I lie, trying to sound nonchalant despite the growing desire building inside me.

He chuckles. "Good, because we're not having sex." His voice drops to a husky whisper as he adds, "Not until you beg for it."

"I won't," I say, but my voice trembles just enough to betray my need.

"We'll see about that, won't we?"

He continues to torment me with his seductive touch, his fingers sinking deeper, reaching for that nerve cluster where I ache for him the most, while his thumb applies gentle yet insistent pressure to my tingling bud.

I feel myself growing more and more frantic, my inner walls contracting and releasing around his fingers in a desperate need of more stimulation.

My body betrays me, my hips bucking in an attempt to escape the building tension, but it's no use. I'm already lost, my desire for him consuming me entirely, my pride and reserve crumbling under the weight of unrestrained lust.

I give up all control as I plunge into the depths of pleasure. Whimpers and moans escape my lips as I'm consumed by the sensation, my hips arching, desperate to get closer to him, to feel more of his fingers as they move in a slow rhythm. I need it faster, rougher, but he just chuckles, his fingers continuing their unrushed, agonizing pace, teasing me to the brink of madness.

"Please," I whisper.

He pauses, his fingers freezing in place, buried deep inside my molten core. "What was that?"

I take a deep breath, steadying my voice. "Please."

Even though I can't see him, I can practically hear the grin in his voice. "I'm afraid I have no idea what you're asking for, Emma."

I feel a surge of impatient agitation, but I know I need to be clear. "Please... fuck me."

He pulls his fingers away, spreading my wetness across my belly. "You want me to fuck you, Emma?" His hand finds my nipple, twisting it just enough to make me gasp.

"Yes," I whisper, quickly adding, "please."

His hardness twitches against my back. "I'll give you what you want, but first I need to hear you say what you are."

I hesitate for a moment, but my desire for him is too strong to resist. "I'm a horny slut begging for your cock," I whisper. "I'm a filthy whore who needs to be fucked by you." My voice is louder and more assured. "I'll do anything, just please fuck me."

"Good girl."

He shuffles behind me, the sound of his boxers hitting the floor. His hand sneaks between my legs, lifting my left thigh and exposing my glistening labia to him.

My clit purrs with anticipation as the tip of his cock teases me, slipping just an inch inside my eager tenderness and then pulling back, leaving me yearning for more.

His hardness rubs against my sensitive flesh, making me whimper softly. I can feel my vaginal muscles contracting with need as he continues to tease me, the bulbous head nudging my clit with each movement.

With a sudden, savage thrust, he plunges deep into me, his engorged flesh stretching my inner walls to their limits as he fucks me from behind. I feel myself being pulled apart, my body surrendering to the brutal pleasure that I have begged him for.

"Are you my good girl?" he asks, breathless.

"Mphm," I moan, a low, throaty sound, and bite my lip, anticipating the orgasm that is building within me.

But just when I think he's about to push me over the edge, he pulls out, leaving me feeling empty and frustrated. I turn to look at him over my shoulder, my face furrowed with confusion and disappointment.

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

"Clean up this mess," he says, his grin twisting into a wicked smile as he nods to his straining sex, thick with my juices.

I sit up in bed, removing his shirt and leaning over to him, my mouth watering at the sight of his rigid length. He's unaware of my secret kink of sniffing my own panties and licking my arousal off them.

Wrapping my lips around his shaft, I suck the sensitive glans into my warm, wet mouth, tasting the sweet flavor of my honey.

A thrill of excitement pulsates in my core as I begin to lick and suck him, my tongue dancing over the ridges and veins of his cock.

I can feel his eyes on me, watching me, drinking in the sight of his rod slowly sliding into my mouth.

I suck harder, my mouth matching his ragged breathing, my tongue swirling as I take him deeper, inch by inch. My pussy is aflame, dripping with excitement as I feel his shaft throb against my tongue, his precum coating my taste buds.

"Wanna take a ride?" he asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Ughugh," I agree, the muffled sound vibrating against his cock as I continue to suck him hungrily.

"Then get on," he says, his voice strained.

I let his erection slowly slip out of my mouth, my saliva dripping down my chin in a sticky trickle as I straddle him.

With a deep breath, I lower myself onto his saliva-slickened shaft, feeling every inch of him fill me up, stretching me wide.

My hips rotate in sensual circles, my tender pearl rubbing against his pubic bone with a delicious friction as I press my palms flat against his chest for balance.

Lifting my hips just enough to keep the tip of his cock inside me, I gaze into the mirror, mesmerized by the sight of his rock hard erection sliding in and out of me, my arousal glistening on its skin.

His warm hands cup my bouncing breasts, his fingers twisting my nipples into tight, aching points that make me mewl with pleasure.

"You love to watch yourself get fucked," he comments, his eyes glinting with excitement as he looks at me in the reflection.

"Uh huh," I moan, my eyes meeting his as I feel a pink blush rise to my cheeks.

"But you prefer to be watched, don't you?" he asks, his lips twisting into a devilish smile.

I nod, my breath catching in my throat as I think about all the eyes on me while I ride him, my core humming with excitement at the thought of being so exposed.

"You like to be a naughty girl, don't you?" he murmurs. "You like to be watched while you get fucked, like a filthy little slut who can't get enough attention."

My cheeks burn with a deep, embarrassed flush as I feel a surge of arousal at his words. "Yes," I breathe.

His hands slide down to my hips, gripping firmly as he pulls me off him, his fingers digging into my skin as he lays me on the bed, my spine sinking into the mattress as he moves on top of me.

He slides into me with a deep, possessive thrust, his cock filling me completely as he says, "I placed a camera on the dresser. Maybe I'll upload the video on Lush and let everyone watch you be my dirty little whore."

I feel a jolt of fear at his words, but it quickly fades into excitement, knowing he'd never actually do that. But the thought of being exposed like that, being watched by strangers, makes my heart race.

"No," I protest, weakly.

"What would your Lush friends think of you, huh?" he asks, his powerful thrusts making me gasp. "If they saw how greedy your tight cunt is for my dick?"

I grin, playing along with his game. "Erm, that I'm a good girl?"

He chuckles. "You're anything but a good girl, and that's exactly why I adore you."

He picks up the pace, my silken walls clenching around him, trying to hold him inside.

"Don't come yet," he growls.

His thrusts become more intense and urgent, making my fingers ache to reach for my throbbing, aching button as the pleasure coils within me like a spring ready to release.

"Please," I beg, biting my lip to hold back a moan as he viciously rams into me, his cock pounding against my cervix.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Bad. Real bad," I whimper, my pussy clutching around him.

"I want to get your screams on tape," he mumbles. "Will you cum hard for me?"

"Yes," I gasp, the pulsating heat between my legs melting all rational thoughts away. I'm beyond reason, beyond control.

"Touch yourself," he gives permission. "Cum for me."

My fingers instinctively move to the delicate bundle of nerves, and the throbbing sensation intensifies in tandem with his pounding.

"I'm going to cum," I cry out, my voice hoarse with desire, as a wave of pleasure crashes over me, my animalistic cries echoing in the room.

My body convulses, my hips bucking wildly as I lose myself in a sea of pure bliss where nothing else matters except the intoxicating rush of pleasure.

"That's it, let go," he urges. "Let everyone see what a wild, horny slut you truly are. Show them how much you love to be fucked, how much you love to cum."

My body shudders uncontrollably as I feel him release inside of me, his warm, viscous cum pouring into my depths, my walls spasming, pulling it deeper inside. The sensation is intense, his seed filling me to the brim, my pussy convulsing around him, milking him dry.

For a moment, we're suspended in time, our ragged breathing the only sound as he stares into my eyes, a satisfied haze clouding his gaze, his pupils dilated with pleasure.

Finally, he pulls out of me, his cock slipping out of my pussy with a soft, wet sound.

He gets up from the bed, his movements relaxed, and walks over to the dresser. I watch as he slips into a pair of boxers.

"Where's the camera?" I ask, my voice husky.

"I was just teasing you," he says, smiling mischievously. "There's no camera."

"Oh, too bad," I pretend to pout, my lips curling down in a playful scowl. "I wanted to watch the footage later."

"Well, we can still recreate the scene if you'd like," he chuckles.

"Mmm."

I get up from the bed, my legs feeling a bit unsteady from the intense sex we just had. I don't feel like getting fully dressed yet, so I just slide into a pair of panties.

He glances at me, but doesn't say anything, just gestures for me to follow him. I pad quietly after him into the kitchen.

We sit down and enjoy the silence while eating the breakfast he prepared earlier.

"Sorry, it's cold," he says, winking at me. "I got distracted."

I look at him, a soft smile tugging at my lips. "It's perfect."

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments