Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"How I would like to wake up of a weekend"

16
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
644 words 644 words

I woke from sleep and she was there. A late night had meant we were both tired and just needed rest. And so we had just gone to bed and slept deeply. Now, she was lying on her side facing away from me, hair falling onto the pillow. The spaghetti strap of her short silk night dress visible. I love that little gown, navy, elegant, with a plunging neckline edged with lace. So feminine. I can smell her hair. I edge my way over and slide my arms around her. Breathing her in more. I start planting gentle kisses along her neck. She stirs with a purr, enjoying the attention. 

 “Tea?” I whisper.

“Please, but come back to bed.” 

I return, tea in hand. We sit up in bed sipping from mugs. How can she look so good? Yes hair is a little ruffled and no makeup, but she is beautiful. 

I sink back down under the covers while she finishes her tea. Looking up I admire the way the soft fabric clings to her breasts, to outline of the curves and peak of her nipples. I can’t resist tracing the outline with a finger. Soft silk, soft skin and a stiff nipple. 

Tea drunk, she slides down to join me under the sheets. Warm, cosy, we hold each other. A gentle kiss and her leg curls over me. My hand caressing her, along her leg up to the curves of her bum. It’s covered with matching silk panties. So tactile. I spend forever enjoying the mix of soft smooth skin and silk. We exchange gentle kisses between gazing into each other’s eyes. 

I can feel the heat from between her legs. Her hands start to push my boxers down. I take them off and we resume our embrace. Me naked and her in silk. 

Our kisses become more passionate. Her hips pressed against mine. Just the silk that separates us. I love the feeling of this against me. Especially combined with the heat from between her legs. My arousal is obvious. She has one hand holding my head, the other my bum grinding herself against me. 

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

My hands slide underneath the silk on her bum, around her leg and to her soft folds. Wet and hot. She breaks our embrace and quickly slides her panties down. Sad as I am to lose the soft silk, it allows us to move closer. Nothing separates us down there. 

The night dress is pushed up revealing her breasts, which she presses against me as she holds me. 

My cock is pressed against her. I can feel her juices coat my shaft. We are in no hurry lost in each other. My fingers find her labia, and two slip between them easily. Delving deeply. 

Her gentle moans tell me she’s close. We instinctively understand this, hips are pulled back to release my cock, and it finds its way to her welcoming pussy. We both gasp as I enter her. 

Our lovemaking is tender, moving our hips to move together in unison. We grip each other hard. Breathing becomes deeper. The unhurried nature of our passion begins to fade. Our shared need is building. We both need to let go. We both long to take the other over the edge. We both know the other is close. We both want this moment to last. 

My orgasm builds slowly. I recognise it coming and look her in the eyes. She senses the change in me, the extra swelling of my cock, the extra urgency. She responds. We climax together. Waves of pleasure wash over us both. I quiver a little as I recover and we lay in each other’s arms. 

Today is going to be a good day. 

Published 
Written by mattscurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments