Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Evening, Zoe!

"The lady's daughter comes home unexpectedly!"

14
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another of my "what could have been stories". I did baby-sit at short notice one evening and Zoe (not her real name) did come home early but sadly we did no more than drink coffee and watch TV. Who knows - maybe Zoe is also wondering what could have happened?!"

"Thanks for coming to babysit, Will, you're a lifesaver."

"That's no problem, Mrs. Clarke," I replied, "any time."

I heard the door slam and I settled down to watch the TV for a few minutes. I'd received a call only an hour ago asking me to babysit as Zoe, Mrs. Clarke's daughter had forgotten to tell her mum that she had a date. No problem as far as I was concerned; I was doing nothing that evening and I could watch the football that was on TV that evening in peace.

The game had barely started when I heard the door open. My first thought was that Mrs. Clarke had forgotten something so I was a little surprised to see Zoe walk into the room.

"Hi there," I said, "I thought you had a date?"

"I was supposed to," Zoe replied, "but I got stood up. Fancy a drink?"

Before I could say anything she'd opened a bottle of wine and brought in two glasses.  She poured a couple of generous measures of wine and we both took a large gulp.

"What are you watching?" Zoe asked. When I started to tell her it was an important Premier League game, she soon lost interest.

"I was looking forward to my date," she said. "It's been a while since I've been fucked."

I was a little taken back by her bluntness, even though I knew Zoe had a reputation for being, shall we say, a bit "friendly". She looked back at me and put her hand on my knee.

"Mum won't be back for a while. Are you up for some fun?"

How could I resist that offer?

"Sure," I said rather lamely, "I'm always ready for fun."

And the next thing I knew was Zoe's lips on mine and we fell back onto the sofa. Our mouths opened and our tongues got to work. Zoe let her tongue linger in my mouth and I sucked on it gently, tickling its tip with my own tongue. We kissed for several minutes before Zoe got up, one knee either side of my waist, and pulled her sweater over her head. She wore a lacy green bra underneath, and its low cut showed her good-sized boobs. Her hands immediately went behind her back to unclasp her bra and those boobs fell free as she let her bra drop to the floor. I now had a good view of her tits, firm and round and each topped with a dark brown nipple. She came back down and gave me a long kiss before standing up to remove her jeans.

"Come on," she said, "you too."

I didn't really need inviting, and so I quickly removed my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans, lifting my hips so I could slide them down my legs. My socks and boxers came next and I laid there stark naked, just in time to watch Zoe peel off her knickers, an emerald green colour to match her bra. I had a quick glance of the soft red triangle between her legs that echoed the curly red hair of her head before she knelt down and took my swiftly growing cock in her hands. Her tongue popped out from between her lips and tickled the tip of my knob for a few seconds, running around its sensitive head and sending shivers all the way up my body. This continued for a minute or and she then lowered her head and let her lips slide down my now fully erect member.

I was a long way from having the biggest cock in the world, considering myself average at best, but it amazed me to see how Zoe was able to take the entire length of my knob into her mouth. Her head moved up and down slowly, up to where only the very tip was touching her lips and then down to the very base until I was fully engulfed. She sucked expertly and it was clear to me she'd had plenty of practice in this area. I watched fascinated, enjoying both the sight of my cock disappearing and then reappearing as well as the sensation her skills were providing.

I lost track of time, my mind lost in the pleasure I was receiving but I knew I couldn't last for long. What should I do? I'd received only one previous blow-job and that hadn't lasted anywhere near as long as this one. Should I tell Zoe I was about to cum or was she knowledgeable enough to know? My ponderings were to little avail as I now knew I was at the point of no return. Orgasm was imminent and I was lost in the moment.

Zoe continued to work relentlessly on my cock and must have felt it jerk suddenly as I came, shooting my load into her mouth. Was she going to jump off of me in disgust, choking on my juices? No, she carried on as before, my balls emptying their load in her mouth.

Eventually, my spasms ceased and my orgasm was over. Zoe gave a final deep suck and slowly moved her lips up my length, her hands squeezing my cock to milk me of every last drop of cum. She sat up, her mouth clearly full of my jizz as I could see a small drop oozing down her chin. I thought she was going to spit it into a tissue but no, she took one big swallow and the lot was gone. She licked her lips as a cat does when finishing a saucer of milk and looked at me, smiling.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Superb," I replied, "there's no other word for it."

"Good. I'm known for my cock sucking skills and I wouldn't want my reputation tarnished. I just hope you're as good going down on me."

And with that, she sat back down and opened her legs wide, one along the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. Her pussy was wide open and inviting but I was a little apprehensive. How do you give good oral to a girl? Particularly one as experienced as Zoe?  My one previous attempt at cunnilingus had been no more than a few feeble licks but I wanted to make sure I gave Zoe as good a session as she gave me.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

There was nothing to be gained by just sitting there so I lay down on my belly on the sofa and, putting one had on each of her thighs, moved my head down between her legs. Her pussy was now inches from my face and I took in that faint musky scent, spending a couple of seconds getting my bearings: her clitoris just poking from its hood; the meaty outer lips covered with soft, red hair and the pink, moist inner lips hiding that dark tunnel beyond. I put out my tongue and began to tickle her clit; I at least knew that would have some effect. Sure enough after working it for several seconds I heard Zoe moan slightly, giving me reassurance that I was on the right track.

I continued to tease her clit, running my tongue in small circles around it and over it, and I began to feel it gradually grow in size. I used my fingers to delicately pull back the hood so that I could gently suck on that pink bud, now quite swollen. Zoe moaned a little more and I moved my tongue downwards, over those juicy lips. I gave her whole pussy several good but soft licks, from the very bottom, over her pink lips and up to her clit and then back down again. I pushed my tongue out as far as I could, penetrating those pussy lips and then pulling them gently with my own lips, sucking on them and rolling them around my tongue. Zoe's moaning and body movements gave me a good indication she was approaching orgasm so I went back to her clit, licking, tickling and sucking it.

It was maybe after another minute of tongue action that Zoe gave out a much loader cry and her whole body jerked rhythmically. Her pussy was now soaking wet and I lapped at those juices as her body began to settle down after what was, I hope, a cracker of an orgasm.

"Wow!" she exclaimed after a while. "That was something else!"

I decided to pretend I was experienced in going down on girls. "I think I'm as good at eating pussy as you are sucking cock!" I said.

Zoe laughed. "No problems there. Let me get my breath back and we'll start fucking. It looks like you're ready!"

She was right; my cock was fully erect and ready for some action. I positioned myself between Zoe's open legs and laid down on top of her. I felt her hand descend between our bodies and take hold of my cock so that she could guide me inside her. She placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and left me to do the rest. I took it slowly, feeling her pussy lips cling to my member as it worked its way in. When my entire length was inside her, I looked down at her pretty face, bending down so our lips met and we kissed passionately. I began to move my hips up and down, slowly fucking her, taking my cock out so only its tip remained touching her wet pussy lips before plunging its full length back inside. I kept going and we continued our kissing, our darting tongues mirroring the thrusting of my cock into her warm treasure trove.

I felt Zoe push me off and my immediate concern was that she'd changed her mind or that I was disappointing her in some way. I needn't have worried.

"Get on your back!" she said and I withdrew from her to lay back down on the sofa, my legs dangling over one end as I was considerably taller than the sofa was long.

Zoe straddled me, one knee either side of my hips and she lowered herself onto my still solid knob. I watched as it disappeared inside her, slowly engulfed by her warm, moist pussy. It was now her turn to fuck me and she moved her body up and down, her hips back and forth so she can grind her clit against my cock. I reached up to take hold of her tits, one in each hand and squeezed them gently but firmly. She leant forward a little and I sat up to take one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked at the firm, hard bud and ran my tongue around the areola, moving to her other breast as I wanted to neglect neither. My hands moved from her boobs to her back and went down to take hold of her bum cheeks.

Zoe sat back up and began moving up and down at a faster rate. I was treated to the sight of her fantastic boobs bouncing up and down and side to side and this prompted that now familiar feeling of approaching orgasm. I moved my hands from her bum to her pussy so that I could tickle her clitoris and help her reach her own climax. Zoe's hand went behind her back and took hold of my balls which she gently played with, expertly taking them between her thumb and fingers, applying just enough pressure to give me the pleasure without the pain. Her movements got faster, her tits bounced harder and my fingers rubbed at her clit even more furiously.

The muscles in my legs tensed and I clenched my buttocks as orgasm hit me. I couldn't help my gasp; my cock pumped my cum into her pussy and she continued to ride me, milking me of every drop. She, too, let out a small squeal to signify her own climax and I moved my hands from her clit to her boobs for a final squeeze before she collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that for a while, not moving apart out tender kisses. My erection was subsiding and it wasn't long before her pussy muscles squeezed me out. She looked down on me and smiled.

"I don't think I missed much with my date not turning up," she said.

"No, but I did miss the game!" I replied.

"Men!" she exclaimed as she got off of me. But quite frankly, I didn't mind missing the football at all!

 

 

Published 
Written by williampuller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments