Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Times with the Step-Daughter's Best Friend

"Happenstance put me in the right place at the right time."

35
17 Comments 17
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Jan was my wife of about ten years and she was super-hot, in a very sexy way, as was her daughter and my step-daughter, Jan’s younger “twin”, Jennifer. As Jennifer morphed from a little girl into a full-blown teenager, there was no way I could deny the physical attraction I sometimes felt toward her, especially when Jan would get in one of her pissy moods.

I was always careful to avoid any type of improper behavior, but over a period of time, it became rather difficult as Jen and I had grown in our relationship over the years. She trusted me explicitly and I became more and more of a parent and less the guy who had interrupted her life.

Jan and I had a very good relationship and we enjoyed out sexual playtimes very much like we enjoyed everything in our life. As Jen got older, she became more inquisitive about sex and men. I often told her to just talk to her mother, but she insisted in coming to me and asking questions, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

The one day, Jennie told me she had secretly watched Jan and I while we were having sex. At first, I was embarrassed, but then I thought there probably couldn't be a better way for her to learn than by watching. I scolded her for invading our privacy, but in a light-hearted way.

Jan and Jen loved to lay out at the pool in our backyard. They’d wear skimpy bikinis and at times, they’d go topless, which didn't bother me in the least. As a matter of fact, I got used to it very quickly. So when Jan and Jennie invited over some of Jennie’s friends for a pool party, I was not the least bit shocked when the tops came off - albeit some of Jennie’s friends were quite bashful about removing their tops.

I stayed up in my office working on some projects, although I did manage to mosey down to the pool at least once to check things out. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Jan wandered in and said she had to go show a piece of real estate.

“Can I trust you to be alone while I slip off for a little bit?” Jan asked as she quickly dressed and readied herself for an afternoon showing.

“Of course,” I replied. “I’ll be up here.”

Jan proffered a kiss on my check and took off. I continued to work on my projects. After about a half an hour, I wondered down the stairs to check on things. The girls were all at the pool looking at their cell phones. It was just Jennifer and her friend Jen.

I wrote a note on a scratch pad for Jan.

“Waiting for you upstairs,” I wrote, “In the shower. Come on up and let’s have some fun.”

I stepped into the shower spray and lathered up. Suddenly, I felt a body pressing up against mine and two arms reaching around in front of me. Wayward fingers worked their way down to my genitals.

Suddenly, I realized the hands didn't’t belong to Jan.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I grabbed them and spun around. I was face to face with Jenny’s friend, Jen. She smiled.

“Nice package,” she said.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed.

“You said, “Let’s have fun,” Jen replied.

“That note was for Jan,” I said.

“Oh my gosh!” Jen replied, cupping her hands over her mouth.

I chuckled.

“But that’s okay,” I replied, “It’s all good.”

I reached out and took her wrists into my grasp and lowered her hands to my manly parts.

“You started something,” I said, “You might as well finish it.”

I was now rock hard.

Jen dropped to her knees and cupped my testicles in her hand, lightly squeezing them. She slipped my cock into open mouth, as the water spray bounced off her shoulders and trickled down our bodies.

After quite a few minutes of sucking and playful teasing, I pulled Jen up and into a standing position and we kissed. I led her out of the shower stall and straight to the master bed. She climbed on to the bed and straddled myself as I took up a prone position on my back. She didn't’t waste any time, mounting me and slipping my steel rod into her hot and moist pussy.

When in seconds, or so it seemed, she was riding me like she would ride a horse, her hips gyrating back and forth as she placed a lone hand on my chest to steady herself. She tossed her head back and let out a deep moan, shaking and trembling, her eyes closed, and then she leaned forward, pressing one hand on top of another in the middle of my chest. She looked down at me.

“Cum,” she pleaded.

I couldn't’t hold it back and almost immediately, I could feel the well-spring from within, releasing. She gripped her hair with her hands and shook.

“I can feel you cuming,” she declared as I emptied myself. And then, just like that, it was over. She leaned forward, her wet hair tickling me.

“That,” she said softly, looking down at me, “That was fucking great!”

I had to agree.

Then, as quickly as things had progressed, Jen slipped out of the bedroom and back to the pool. I lie on the bed, totally naked and spent.

A shadow on the hallway wall made me quickly cover myself. Jennie peered into the master bedroom.

“Really?” she remarked, her hands on her hips.

I didn't respond.

“You know mom would not be happy,” Jennie scolded.

“I hope I can trust you,” I replied.

“Of course,” Jenny replied. “But you owe me.”

I was afraid to ask about the penitence. Jenny stripped out of her thong, baring everything she had in front of me. She tossed her thong in my direction, without saying a word, turned and walked back down the hallway and out to the pool.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments