Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking You Over a Desk!

"Sometimes all it takes is a good fucking !"

6
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
877 words 877 words
I imagine you in a smart business suit, all black underwear and in an office.

"Yes, Debs, like you I am celibate in terms of partners, unless you count my hands."

“You mean you wank off to the thought of me here in the office,“ you say, twisting in the chair and unconsciously stroking your nipples.

“That's right I have to fuck you three or four times a day, you are soooo horny, and I know you want me.”

“How?”

“I would be only too pleased to take you over your desk in every position or combination of positions possible, can you get the office key so we can do some out of hours work?”

I love the look of what you are wearing, I want to unbutton your jacket and the play with your lush breasts through the material of your bra at first, before exposing them to my lips and tongue as you lean back on your elbows and let me go to work; under your guidance of course...

Then I will ease your skirt up, exposing your stockinged thighs and your French knickers, moving the knickers to one side to expose your perfectly smooth pussy already moist from your nipples and breasts being worshiped, your lips full and swollen with your sex, as I ease in between them with my tongue, delighting in your hot wetness.

My tongue flicking upwards towards your hard prominent clit, coated with your juices and opening you wider in the process, making you throw your head back and take deep ragged breaths as my tongue continues to probe and excite you as it goes deeper into you; fucking your pussy with its motion and bringing my whole mouth into play....

As my mouth fastens around your pussy entrance and drinks your rich fragrant juices you start to get even wetter from the attention your clit is getting from my mouth. Little shudders involuntary at first start to come from your hips as you offer your pussy for more tonguing and sucking.

A small patch of dampness appears on the slick hard desk surface.Your juices are now in full flow as you rise up to meet my tongue and mouth, making me go even deeper into your now very open pussy. You moan quietly and lie all the way back on the desk so I can tongue fuck you properly; your knees falling wide open to allow me full access and your clit feeling as if it will explode from the attention my mouth is giving to it.

I insert two of my fingers into you, under my rampant tongue and search out your g spot by curling them upwards to find and lock on to it; your hips start to thrust out of control as you moan loudly and shout that you are going to come.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Then your lower body writhes in ecstasy as your first come hits you like an express train, you force your pussy upwards and into my mouth as the aftershocks continue, but my tongue continues its work, as do my fingers...

You lie there shuddering and shaking as I withdraw my fingers and mouth completely from your shaking body,even your legs shake from the force of your cum. You shout out as I fully withdraw from you and go into another series of jerks and spasms as you pinch your own nipples and your right hand disappears between your legs.

I watch you rub your clit violently as you cum repeatedly, little aftershock cums that make you thrash about. I know you have lost brain control now and it is all about physical need and the overwhelming desire to be fucked properly and deeply penetrated. You mumble in ragged broken words, incoherent as you continue to play with your clit. I step back and slip out of my pants and boxers. My cock is ruler straight and ramrod hard, pointing straight up and pressing hard against my belly. My smoothly shaved balls feel heavy with lust and cum, I stroke the tip and peel my foreskin back , exposing the large and engorged head of my cock.

I dip my fingers into your pussy, causing more shaking and hip thrusting from your hot body, more juices seeping from your gaping pussy and onto the desk where it makes an already sizeable pool grow even bigger. I rub your cum juices all over the head of my cock, mingling it with the pre-cum already there... I move forward and in between your legs, parting them with my body.

“Put your fucking cock in me and fuck me,Mike you bastard I need your cock in me”.... You growl at me.

I grab your hands and move them outwards using them to balance and position my cock at the entrance to your body, knowing you will go berserk as I start to slide into you. And you do... as the head of my cock forges in you start...... hips thrusting, hands scrabbling, legs wrapping themselves round me and pulling me in. Despite the entire finger fucking and wetness, you are so, so tight, I can feel every millimeter of my cock being squeezed by your pussy muscles as I slowly sink ever deeper into you...

Published 
Written by MindFucker2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments