Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night

"This is a fantasy mixed with reality. Enjoy."

2
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
758 words 758 words
It's a typical, shitty, rainy Friday. I'm with my friend Nat and we're outside a club, waiting to get in. I'm already drunk, and I see this man. He's in his mid-twenties, tall, brunette. There's something different about him. He's beautiful, yet he seems distant. I stare at him for a while then he turns his head towards my direction. His eyes meet mine. I instantly turn away, flash my ID to the doorman and make it in the club. The music fills my ears, I feel the beat all the way to my heart and head for the bar. I get shots and we drink them quickly then we take a plac among the crowd and start dancing. 

I don't know how long we're in here. We're just dancing and drinking. I lost count three shots ago. Random guys have approached us at times to dance or split us up. So far we've had no interest in any of the guys that came to us, we knew what they wanted; you could see the greed in their faces. All of us, most at least, were students. When you were going out there was one thing that always happened; at the end of the night you would go home with someone that you would never want to see again ever or at least for the rest of the year. Most of them were lazy fucks. Made themselves cum, at the most would finger you for a couple of minutes and then slip on the condom, I have had plenty of awful one night stands. Some of them were done in minutes. One of them, lasted for hours. Just the one.

Suddenly I feel someone behind me. He turns me around and he stares right at me, then kisses me. He was so wild. I suddenly forgot about my friend, where I was, if I was walking or flying. I didn't care about the rest of the people in that room, only about his lips touching mine, having that contact. No dancing, no talking, we just walk out, walk inside a taxi and head to mine. He's kissing me all the way back. He's like everything I ever wanted from a one night stand, he reminds me of me. His kisses are passionate, it's like he's thirsty but he's drinking me.

We're finally there.

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

We make it up to my flat, walk inside my room. I feel my clothes being torn, my body being lifted, devoured, amazed. He knows exactly what I want. He kisses me, rubs against me, driving me crazy. Then he goes down on me. He makes me want to scream, I feel like I'm on fire. His tongue is warm against my thighs, my clitoris. His teeth occasionally bite me just to remind me that this is not something I am to get off quickly with.

Then he takes off his remaining clothes . He makes sure I'm wet and then gets prepared. He closes into me, embraces me and looks me in the eyes. Then slowly starts to enter me, once he's completely in, he goes slower. He keeps on going until I can't stop moaning; then, he slows down. His fat cock is going inside me so slow I want to die, It makes me want more yet he is looking at me with this look; he wants to tease me, he wants me to need it badly. I don't beg, I stare back at him letting him see what he's doing to me. My expressions and my moans state clearly my condition. And so he goes on until I squirt. After than I'm more than wet. He gets his chance and goes all out. He fucks me hard, he knows I'm sensitive now. At the same time he's biting my neck, fondling my boobs, he's too much and I squirt again. He cums a few seconds after me. He takes me to shower and washes me while I only stare at him.

He dries me with a towel then himself. He brushes a strand of hair from my face to the side. Then he picks me up and lies me on the bed. He lies next to me and wraps his arms around me, plants a kiss on my shoulder. I grab a sheet and make it cover us both. Holding his arms I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

 When I wake up I find a note next to my pillow :

07999283808

Adrian. Call me.


All night we didn't say a single word.

Published 
Written by VanillaLike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors